Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LolettaT43

My child is in the same nursery as Olive and Kate is the laughing stock of the nursery and is hugely disliked by the staff and parents over her treatment of Olive. Our parents WhatsApp chat is hysterical she’s always the topic of conversation. Olive is a spoilt brat but doesn’t deserve a mother like her. She actually thrives on this site, loves the attention and is always banging on about her trolls. Matt however is a decent father and a million times the parent Kate is.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Keera

VIP Member
Aww. Guess Kate wasn’t happy when she called Danielle the town bike, threw a drink in hollys face and called them both out for editing, sent mean tweets to the MIC cast and Amanda Harrington, called white skin “normal coloured”, used homophobic slurs, stalked her boyfriends ex from her child’s Instagram, coerced her cousin into letting her use her baby scan to announce her own pregnancy for content, stole other business’s pictures and pretended it was her boyfriends work, turned up at a pregnant woman’s door to harass her, doxxed multiple people to an Instagram account with 184k followers, made a girl cry in Oh Darlin because she had eczema, used mental health as an excuse to get surgery and try and cover it up, drank during pregnancy and bullied her boyfriend live on Instagram for a 4 hour train journey….

• Heart
Reactions: 96

ThePidge

VIP Member
Calling Matt a sad twat for looking at protein and she’s there taking photos of potato salad …😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Grootyou

Is it too late for a recap... Bloody real life job getting in the way of my tattling....

So last thread began with the Makeups all aboard the Harmony of the Seas, a holiday that Matt had chosen and organised all by himself, with only a lot of direction from Truff and her bespoke MLM travel agent.

After a day at Sea, it was straight to the Bahamas where Olive began her journey to skin cancer, playing on the beach in swimwear that was completely unsuitable for a baby, with little concern for sunscreen/hats or anything that may have protected her delicate skin.

Oluv shares her mother's passion for marine life and played with some crabs whilst Mum murdered a starfish all for the gram.

The next day Kate, who is surely lining up her entry for Mother of the Year, allowed her young daughter to scream at and get incredibly close to some pigs, who can blame Olive for being excited - she thought her mum was actually playing with her on the beach but it was just a large hog!

We were treated to some KHM gifted outfits and pube-dressed sushi (the best ever, better than Nobu), along with a tired and burnt Olive, but no ring from Delo just yet.... Still, Kate had removed the knock off Cartier in anticipation so the engagement was surely around the corner.

KHM wanted to support the locals and due to her tight budget excluding her from the organised on shore, Kate took a locally organised bus ride in Jamaica to a food bank... Poor love must have been hungry after being away from her all inclusive package for a couple of hours.

The days passed by quickly on this 6/10 day cruise (who's counting eh?) And after many very samey days on the beach where Olive wore mostly a manky brown bikini, accessorised with burnt tummy, the cruise was almost over... Surely Delo had the ring primed and ready for --content-- the engagement?

Sadly not, and in an effort to prove tattlers wrong about her selfish ways Truff and Matt booked half a day at Animal Kingdom for Olive between getting off the boat and getting on the plane. What a magical holiday for a toddler.

It goes without saying that everyone loved Oluv and the staff on the cruise were amazing and the nicest ever!

So truff is now back in Blighty, still Ms Makeup with all her scruffy clothes still in the suitcase... What could be next in the exciting life of KHM as it certainly won't be a wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Shazblag

VIP Member
Just back from a breast clinic appointment after finding another lump just before I got covid, so waited 2 weeks to be told I have a fat tit, well fatty tissue, I wanted to kiss the radiologist, I did sort of like patted her on her back as she was scanning me and giving me the good news.
I have been a ticking timebomb since I found it and Mr Blag near copped for the lot when he asked me something my mam would say “Have you got a clean bra on? “ When would I wear a dirty bra, Im not Truff.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Well done to one of KHMs Main Trolls @Blair-Waldorf for the thread title - boss girl 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Can you believe it Trolls , KHM is still not engaged , despite dropping more hints on instagram than she's dropped brown sharks into the bog.

She has stomped down a catwalk like a Sasquatch in a backless wedding dress, followed wedding venues on Insta, affiliated herself with Say it with Diamonds in the hope of some dizzy for the Size Z ring , booked a wedding photographer for her 30th party & had the party tables set up like a Nuptials. Calls Delo her husband every chance she gets , his family are the "in laws" & famously told her "troops" 3 years ago Matt is DYINGGGG to marry me.

The shame.... but I suppose it's what the arrogant racist , homophobic bully deserves ain't it 😁😁😁

Oh and Kate went on Holiday for 6 days despite her telling everyone it was a 10 day break 🤥🤥🤥🤥

#READTHEWIKI ⬆
#STILLNOAPOLOGY
#NOTASIZE10

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
For someone as “thick” as Truff she has landed on her feet at 30. Baby, house, and a fella who seems hardworking and happy to foot most bills and pay for holidays. He doesn’t seem like the worst does he and isn’t horrendous looking or anything. You just wonder how she got it so easy.

I’ve only discovered her after my friend mentioned her over the past 2 years and it just seems she hasn’t had to do much but gets to live a decent life, hardly has to work and isn’t exactly missing out on anything.
Nah you just think that cos what she chooses to post online. If you think about it, yes she has a house, but it’s filthy & upside down with no living room to enjoy as a family. She has a kid but can’t engage with her cos she is too busy filming everything in sights hence why Olaf loves her Dad the most! Yeh she has Delo but I am 100% convinced he is there for Olaf’s sake or else why was he shagging girls from Rockyferry behind her slab back plus rumour has it he was physically violent to his last GF.
Then remember every time she has an event she has to beg for free decor, balloons, food.
She is an absolute maggot of a human being!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Retro80s

VIP Member
That house was beautiful before!

Now it’s like fucking IKEA, I bet they have arrows on the floor to remind themselves which way to turn 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 72

prinpoppy

Cheating? Spill
Not a lot exciting to spill but basically he was out coked up with his mates when she was pregnant with the bespoke. They were in my work (I work in town) and I had to go and talk to them because they were acting like twats lifting up the outdoor furniture to take pics with it. No idea why 😂 they were all like having a laugh with each other but he was doing the rounds off on his own going between the girls I work with trying to flirt with them, saying how fit they are and asking them to come out for a drink after work and that and then I got in the way so they could escape and he was telling me how much money he’s got and if they owe anything he’ll pay it all this 😴 he was hassling the girls I work with and customers chatting their heads off about himself jaw swinging you could tell he doesn’t get out much 😂 everyone swerved him though so he was unsuccessful but not for lack of trying. Kate was hounding him phoning him while he was out cos his mates were laughing at him for it making a showww

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
She’s a rude arrogant hunch backed cunt I got my makeup done at her salon before I knew who she was ( a nobody) and it was when she was pregnant with olive she had a sweaty baby mama blazer on her hair was greasy as fuck and wouldn’t stop banging on about being pregnant she was loud and made us very unwelcome the makeup was shit to, her fella walked in and wouldn’t stop checking my mate out 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he’s defo unfaithful

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Little Bear

VIP Member
Trolls I’ve had SEVERAL emails from ASA re Truff and non compliance with regulations 🙃 watch this space 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
See if ah hud 147,000 comments about me, 75% saying how bad ma hygiene wis, that ah wis reekin, hud shite under ma nails and ma clais could stand up oan their ain, ah widnae be filming masel walking along the street swinging a bag Ah dug shite and telling folk ma chip pan heids no been washed for days. She’s tapped in the heid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Ssslllfff75

So Matt has apparently organised the holiday of a lifetime and now she's calling him a sad twat for looking at protein but she is looking at fucking CAKE MIX? No wonder she has a back like an upside-down triangle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Cady1954

VIP Member
Got to have that superbespoke coil removed though hasn’t she?! #coilremovaljourney
Coiless

Recently got asdas own asti Prosecco and was 👌🏻 Only 5.75 vs martini £8 one
Oooh I loved a bottle of Aldi prosecco when I lived in the UK. When we sold up my two little granddaugters found 36 prosecco corks at the bottom of the garden. I used to stand at the back door and pop them. God knows Where's the other 34568134 went. Probably killed a few cats in the process 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I googled her the other day to see if she was still on homies website. Read the Echo article again, can you believe this was her response to the allegations when the journalist approached her...... Just shows what a horrible Cunt she is.

I’m not prepared to answer anything. If I’m going to explain myself it will be online, on my platform, on my terms.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Violetx

VIP Member
I don’t believe the shit story. I think it’s Max’s shit and she’s using it for (bizarre) content/engagement.

In that story she says ‘Olives been asking to go to the toilet for a few weeks…..people say they’ll tell you when they’re ready’

Does she think ‘they’ll tell you when they’re ready’ means they will literally tell you? Like your 18mth old will say ‘Mother darling, I’ve surpassed the nappy stage and I am ready to use the lavatory.’

Complete bullshit. We know that child’s vocabulary only extends to ‘No!’ and ‘want ‘narna’. Maybe bullshit should be renamed Truffshit, based on her compulsive lying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Just popping on to tell you about my day at the spa it was the best ever shock.
An also to tell you about the new collagen I have been using which is the best ever shock.
It’s made my hair eyelashes and nails grow and be so thick and strong.
But it hasn’t made my armpit hair grow cause then I’d have to admit yesterdays #AD was a lie.
And my long hair and nails have absolutely nothing to do with the gel and hair
extensions I had put in for my party.
Be back tomorrow to tell you about the best night ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59