Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
He makes my skin crawl but she takes the piss, she always puts him down! Move on Matt, there’s still time! Get yourself someone that can’t wait to rip your clothes off
I know I was coming to say the same, imagine calling your fella and father of your child (not fiancé lol) a sad twat all over insta when he’s just took you on holiday. She’s putrid and smelly and I hate her

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Glamtone11

Isn’t it proven that ingesting collagen has no effect on collagen levels in your skin?

So basically it’s just an expensive cordial. 🤣 like saying she can’t live without Ribena 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Lads I'm so behind its unreal. Had a day just mummy and bespoke 🧡 Anyway, Truff, I have actually never been happier! Bespoke number 2 due soon, live in my dream house in my dream village, bespoke number 1 is 2 and whilst has his moments, has never pissed on the floor or drew on the cupboards, nor spat. Crapbag actually likes my company and we are engaged to become Mr and Mrs Crapbag. I have a wonderful job and most importantly, me and mine are healthy. We also thankfully have no MH issues. You see, people on here aren't here because they have Mh issues, are jealous of you or unhappy in their own lives and may I just say anyone suffering with a decline in their MH doesn't instantly become a 'troll' or a bad person nor do they start targetting people online and they deserve our full support. People are here because you are a liar 🤷🏼‍♀️ influencers/celebs etc whom post bullshit should and quite rightly be called out for it publicly so all can see it and make their own informed decisions. I remember seeing your page years ago when you first started out and I thought aw good on her. I saw a young girl whom grew up in close proximity to me, who seemed to work hard and deserved the success she received. Over the last 12 months I came across you again and saw someone who was homophobic, a terrible influence on young women, a liar, workshy, lazy and absolutely appalling at safeguarding her own child. I dont hate you - I dislike you. Happy people can dislike you, as can sad people. I'm sure a lot of people dislike you. Also, can see your hair tape in that photo. Dont promote shite like hairburst and collegen claiming it's wonderful when it's just a waste of money. There's a living crisis going on. Young ones following you will believe your bull and spend their hard earned cash on it because they believe and look upto you. Take some responsibility, show some self respect and get your bloody child out of a bikini and off the internet.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
The supermarket bit....
A - does she know that you can buy most of that stuff in Tesco/Asda/Selfridges food hall/any number of online sellers? No need to haul frigging cookie dough and chocolate back in your hand luggage.
B - they could only give that poor kid half a day at Disney but they found time to go to the supermarket? And apparently Olive looovvvedddd it, it was her favourite 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Lala22

Chatty Member
Imagine your fella coming home one day and saying "ay love, I'm gonna turn the lounge into a gaming room so you and the kids will have to sit in the corridor, mmm kay?"

That's basically what she's said to Matt, but replace gaming with fliming.... how much of a pussy is he 😵💫
I won’t lie, I am absolutely fuckin fascinated by delo and what he thinks about everything. And his family.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
Nobody trolled Olive’s name you slab block of cheese. We took the piss that she was being super secretive about the name and dropped a bollock posting the dummy clip 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
When ya mates have to buy you a saint Laurent cap because they feel ashamed when you go out in your Calvin one and it stinks of the chippy 🤣🤣
Saint Laurent Cap, Tom Ford Sunglasses , Hermes Sandals & Champagne. Shows what everyone thinks of her..... Materialistic braggy cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

JoeExotic

VIP Member
My child is in the same nursery as Olive and Kate is the laughing stock of the nursery and is hugely disliked by the staff and parents over her treatment of Olive. Our parents WhatsApp chat is hysterical she’s always the topic of conversation. Olive is a spoilt brat but doesn’t deserve a mother like her. She actually thrives on this site, loves the attention and is always banging on about her trolls. Matt however is a decent father and a million times the parent Kate is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
My mum sent me this pic before. It's a beach outfit she's bought for my son for when we go away. As well as being sun safe and modestly covered, he will still look cute as he'll
received_708797796889985.jpeg

My mum sent me this pic before. It's a beach outfit she's bought for my son for when we go away. As well as being sun safe and modestly covered, he will still look cute as he'll
received_708797796889985.jpeg
*hell

• Heart

Shazblag

VIP Member
So she originally had 2 sitting rooms and now she has none! She had a garage and now she doesnt, she has a corridor with a couch shoved in it. What a mess of a renovation. Imagine she ever has to sell it, new owners will run a mile at the thought of restoring it to its former use.

• Haha

Cooksie

VIP Member
E9C8FAFF-35E6-4284-9AAD-A7D1881D133E.jpeg
Oh truff if your going to pretend to be someone else at least spell it PORES.. not the weird way you spell it 🙄

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
For someone as “thick” as Truff she has landed on her feet at 30. Baby, house, and a fella who seems hardworking and happy to foot most bills and pay for holidays. He doesn’t seem like the worst does he and isn’t horrendous looking or anything. You just wonder how she got it so easy.

I’ve only discovered her after my friend mentioned her over the past 2 years and it just seems she hasn’t had to do much but gets to live a decent life, hardly has to work and isn’t exactly missing out on anything.
Granted she used to work hard and built up a good reputation, unfortunately she then decided she was better than everyone else and acted like she was Kardashian or something (oh sorry it’s Kate Moss now that she’s had her implants removed)
Her bragging of free meals and drinks was gluttonous
She edits her pictures so that you wonder if it’s the same person.
She treats everyone around her like shite.
Her house is a disgrace.
She hardly has to work, because she doesn’t have the work coming in.
She doesn’t educate herself and keep up with trends.
Every look is brown or pink.
Her kit is a breeding ground for the next major virus.
She’s a racist, homophobic bully.
Being a mum is her personality.
And while she will never admit it, she loves this site, we give her the content she needs.
Read the wiki!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Rothsey

VIP Member
Does anyone else remember back in the early days of her and matt when she drive to Essex with a roast dinner to surprise him?
Please tell me I’ve not made that up!
I would have laughed my head off if there was a woman in bed with hi

• Haha
Reactions: 52