Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but still forgets to correct her for missing out 8, Maybe it’s bespoke counting. Like on holiday

Might want to re-read the packaging again kate… days? Your nails? Your brows?
Honestly beauty collagens are the biggest scam ever. Makes me howl every time I see someone promoting them 😂 She is so thick it actually knocks me ill 🤢

Reactions: 24
Who is her "best friend" she's gone out with ? The best friend who she said is just 18 the other week or her best friend Danielle ? How many BEST friends does she have ?

Reactions: 20
The way she has no care to safeguard Olive gives me the same vibes that the dad of the Saconne family give me! He was categorically told pictures he’d uploaded and clips from his vlogs of his children at the beach and in the bath etc had ended up on some awful websites and he carried on regardless. There’s absolutely no excuse to have pictures of Olive in a bikini online, this is the same child who once upon a time, over safety concerns she was never even going to share the face of!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
The way she has no care to safeguard Olive gives me the same vibes that the dad of the Saconne family give me! He was categorically told pictures he’d uploaded and clips from his vlogs of his children at the beach and in the bath etc had ended up on some awful websites and he carried on regardless. There’s absolutely no excuse to have pictures of Olive in a bikini online, this is the same child who once upon a time, over safety concerns she was never even going to share the face of!!!
You know what, you’re so right.

She spends her time reading here, then trying to prove points against the criticism. It’s most certainly not Tattle she needs to be worrying about. She needs to channel that kind of energy in to protecting her kid. I have private profile and still don’t post any pictures of mine, just not worth it.

The way she lets 180k followers know her every move whilst having a full on stalker (and the police involved) is what confuses me the most 😂😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The way she lets 180k followers know her every move whilst having a full on stalker (and the police involved) is what confuses me the most 😂😂😂🙈
She thrives on social media negativity. In reality, without her tattle haters she would be duck all. We make her relevant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See the blazer came out that to hide your rolls to give the illusion your skinny kate 😂😂 my arse she had a stalker come on who is she she’s hated in the whole of liverpool and the wirral she’s a flop make up artist and a racist troll influencer tit at that too 🤯 only stalker is her stalking tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg I hate him. Have you seen his tiktok? He’s a creepy twit. Anna is no better. Vacuous idiot

that blazer she looks like a lilac microwave

• Haha
If she wasn’t such a dick I’d feel sorry for her. Telling over a hundred thousand people your boyfriend can’t wait to marry you then not being proposed to after the birth of your child, the successful selling of your business, his 30th, your 30th, launch of your cheap tat makeup brushes, once in a lifetime klarna cruise or 3 hours in Disney. Take the hint!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So she posts Oluv, a 2 year old child in a bikini for the world to see (her insta isn’t private), posts where she is at all times, including her nursery, her address can easily be found online, posts the car she drives, but it’s everyone else that’s the problem and not her?
Think Truff needs to watch some documentaries about the dark web. She needs to open her eyes, what she’s doing is dangerous.
She’s far from a kardashian but there’s a reason they don’t post in real time. Because there are sick fucks in this world!

• Sick
Reactions: 32
So she posts Oluv, a 2 year old child in a bikini for the world to see (her insta isn’t private), posts where she is at all times, including her nursery, her address can easily be found online, posts the car she drives, but it’s everyone else that’s the problem and not her?
Think Truff needs to watch some documentaries about the dark web. She needs to open her eyes, what she’s doing is dangerous.
She’s far from a kardashian but there’s a reason they don’t post in real time. Because there are sick fucks in this world!
Because troll, it doesn’t fit her agenda. She’s that stupid- like most who post their life on the internet- she sees no wrong in what she’s doing. The post of her doing make up- clearly a bigger size she’s claiming she is. I reckon the TikTok girl is probably a size 8-10 and Kate is double her size. Two days later cropped to a slither. Nothing wrong with being a bigger girl- just own it!
S

she is absolute poison

also that sachet she’s promoting looks like berocca 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Because troll, it doesn’t fit her agenda. She’s that stupid- like most who post their life on the internet- she sees no wrong in what she’s doing. The post of her doing make up- clearly a bigger size she’s claiming she is. I reckon the TikTok girl is probably a size 8-10 and Kate is double her size. Two days later cropped to a slither. Nothing wrong with being a bigger girl- just own it!
S

she is absolute poison
She’s not right in the head
If I thought someone could be posting pics of my near naked infant online it would make me physically sick. As a parent, it’s her duty to protect Oluv, because she can’t protect herself!
But as usual nothing is ever her fault

Reactions: 20
The pic of her back "doing what she loves" has 5 comments. 1 is her mum, the other is her friend, 1is someone she grabbed a freebie off and the other 2 are bots. She is done. It's over... Whatever it was. Standing next to a very obvious size 8 shows she's isn't. Her child isn't a genius and it's obvious they don't have a close connection (because she sees her mum through the back of a phone). Last but not least, matt has no intentions of proposing off his own back, none. They've had 8 (that I can count) situations over the last 2 years and NADA. Get the message darling

• Heart
Reactions: 40
My child is in the same nursery as Olive and Kate is the laughing stock of the nursery and is hugely disliked by the staff and parents over her treatment of Olive. Our parents WhatsApp chat is hysterical she’s always the topic of conversation. Olive is a spoilt brat but doesn’t deserve a mother like her. She actually thrives on this site, loves the attention and is always banging on about her trolls. Matt however is a decent father and a million times the parent Kate is.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
When I read some of the comments on her posts, with young girls saying your life is my life goals it makes me genuinely annoyed. Is this what youngins aspire too.
Personally life goals to me isn’t holidays, pretending you are someone you are not, life on credit, in a relationship that gives off zero connection and seeking validation for every aspect of your life 😴. Just saw the redknapps post about celebrating their 54th wedding anniversary! They are clearly still very much in love and it’s lovely to see
that to me is life goals
(Get better role models girls)

Reactions: 39
My child is in the same nursery as Olive and Kate is the laughing stock of the nursery and is hugely disliked by the staff and parents over her treatment of Olive. Our parents WhatsApp chat is hysterical she’s always the topic of conversation. Olive is a spoilt brat but doesn’t deserve a mother like her. She actually thrives on this site, loves the attention and is always banging on about her trolls. Matt however is a decent father and a million times the parent Kate is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Why is she so disliked though when the kid only goes in one day a week, you must barely see either of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why is she so disliked though when the kid only goes in one day a week, you must barely see either of them.
I reckon she goes more. Kate isn’t consistent with the days, mornings or afternoons that Olive goes.

Reactions: 19
I reckon she goes more. Kate isn’t consistent with the days, mornings or afternoons that Olive goes.
Not calling anyone a liar by the way, I just barely seen the parents or spoke to anyone at drop off, I had to get to work. It’s not like a school gate situation.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.