Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she taking cookie mix on a shoot??

Also, she’s aware you can get betty Crocker mix here right..?
Haha I would be jealous as duck of her Charleston Chews if this was like 20 years ago and you could only get it like once a year when someone went on holiday to the US... but instead I'll just go to Tesco tomorrow and buy myself one.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Calling Matt a sad twit for looking at protein and she’s there taking photos of potato salad …😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
What an absolute cow, I'm a fan of neither of them but to call Matt, the father of her child a twit publicly to all her followers is disgusting and downgrading.

• Angry
Reactions: 49
That's how tit her "trip of a lifetime" was..... walking around a supermarket after animal kingdom taking photographs of food for something to do before the airport hahaha. Gang of scruffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I bet those clothes will be festering inside those cases for weeks upon end

Her house will stink to duck

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Isn’t she supposed to have had her band tightened? How can she be eating cake in the car and bringing all that junk back home with her. I’m confused. Is she still trying to put people off with her continuous lies?

Reactions: 12
Isn’t she supposed to have had her band tightened? How can she be eating cake in the car and bringing all that junk back home with her. I’m confused. Is she still trying to put people off with her continuous lies?
Probably blended it with that piece of tit blender she used to plug which’wAs AmAzInG’ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Walmart used to own Asda, maybe she was looking for more bargain weanin bowels…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she 14 years old…. Showing off her birthday gifts 🙈 I am cringing for this absolute fool
And we had birthday cake cos it’s my birthday and my mum and dad let me stay up late cos it’s my birthday and watch the tele cos it’s my birthday

duck off you braggy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve used the laughing emoji on every single post this morning, you funny fuckers.

Should we put the story of her calling Matt a sad twit for looking at protein then her posting pictures of potato salad on the wiki? As someone mentioned, lovely calling the father of her child that, and also the choice of language on her platform.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve used the laughing emoji on every single post this morning, you funny fuckers.

Should we put the story of her calling Matt a sad twit for looking at protein then her posting pictures of potato salad on the wiki? As someone mentioned, lovely calling the father of her child that, and also the choice of language on her platform.
She’s just dev’d cos she’s built like a choc ice

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a lovely heartfelt thank you for her birthday gifts ………. Thanks for the flowers, I didn’t get to see them and now they’re all dead. Thanks for all the champagne but I’m on the wagon. Spoilt brat.
As for the tour around Walmart, who takes photos of synthetic potato salad 🤷‍♀️

Ringless and boobless what's next 😂😂
Never forget …….. utterly and completely SHAMELESS

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.