Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww. Guess Kate wasn’t happy when she called Danielle the town bike, threw a drink in hollys face and called them both out for editing, sent mean tweets to the MIC cast and Amanda Harrington, called white skin “normal coloured”, used homophobic slurs, stalked her boyfriends ex from her child’s Instagram, coerced her cousin into letting her use her baby scan to announce her own pregnancy for content, stole other business’s pictures and pretended it was her boyfriends work, turned up at a pregnant woman’s door to harass her, doxxed multiple people to an Instagram account with 184k followers, made a girl cry in Oh Darlin because she had eczema, used mental health as an excuse to get surgery and try and cover it up, drank during pregnancy and bullied her boyfriend live on Instagram for a 4 hour train journey….

• Heart
Reactions: 96
Right I’m not even joking now what the duck is she trying to say here
Troll, it’s perfectly simple, she hasn’t washed her hair for 15 days, all the tapes have slid out in the grease so she’s getting a bob but not, and the answer to the question is …. Nowhere to be found!

also I’m a happy troll thanks, I’ve got a living room, husband, car that I own fully and 2 kids whose pictures aren’t on the dark web you turd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
another happy troll checking in. she can come round mine and ask about my mental health for her latest case study if she wants. boring dope.

Reactions: 15
Oh duck off with your troll/karen story.
You spend a lot of time being arsed about something you’re not arsed about.
Guaranteed she will be ranting about trolls saying they are wrecking her life in less than a week.
Truff you are very bother didn’t you even do a speech about trolls on your birthday sad bleep.

Reactions: 18
Aww. Guess Kate wasn’t happy when she called Danielle the town bike, threw a drink in hollys face and called them both out for editing, sent mean tweets to the MIC cast and Amanda Harrington, called white skin “normal coloured”, used homophobic slurs, stalked her boyfriends ex from her child’s Instagram, coerced her cousin into letting her use her baby scan to announce her own pregnancy for content, stole other business’s pictures and pretended it was her boyfriends work, turned up at a pregnant woman’s door to harass her, doxxed multiple people to an Instagram account with 184k followers, made a girl cry in Oh Darlin because she had eczema, used mental health as an excuse to get surgery and try and cover it up, drank during pregnancy and bullied her boyfriend live on Instagram for a 4 hour train journey….
THIS 🙌🏻 Couldn’t have put it better myself. I hope she reads this.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She really is obsessed with trolls and Karens isnt she, the therapy definitely didnt work Truff, go get a refund.
Karen’s. That’s her phone, spelling it exactly how she normally does.

FFS Truff, give it a rest. No one gives a duck enough to ask you questions about trolls.

Reactions: 10
Plus - Stole 4K from Savers, has slated and shamed her Mum on insta….. Any others?

Reactions: 21
Lads I'm so behind its unreal. Had a day just mummy and bespoke 🧡 Anyway, Truff, I have actually never been happier! Bespoke number 2 due soon, live in my dream house in my dream village, bespoke number 1 is 2 and whilst has his moments, has never pissed on the floor or drew on the cupboards, nor spat. Crapbag actually likes my company and we are engaged to become Mr and Mrs Crapbag. I have a wonderful job and most importantly, me and mine are healthy. We also thankfully have no MH issues. You see, people on here aren't here because they have Mh issues, are jealous of you or unhappy in their own lives and may I just say anyone suffering with a decline in their MH doesn't instantly become a 'troll' or a bad person nor do they start targetting people online and they deserve our full support. People are here because you are a liar 🤷🏼‍♀️ influencers/celebs etc whom post bullshit should and quite rightly be called out for it publicly so all can see it and make their own informed decisions. I remember seeing your page years ago when you first started out and I thought aw good on her. I saw a young girl whom grew up in close proximity to me, who seemed to work hard and deserved the success she received. Over the last 12 months I came across you again and saw someone who was homophobic, a terrible influence on young women, a liar, workshy, lazy and absolutely appalling at safeguarding her own child. I dont hate you - I dislike you. Happy people can dislike you, as can sad people. I'm sure a lot of people dislike you. Also, can see your hair tape in that photo. Dont promote shite like hairburst and collegen claiming it's wonderful when it's just a waste of money. There's a living crisis going on. Young ones following you will believe your bull and spend their hard earned cash on it because they believe and look upto you. Take some responsibility, show some self respect and get your bloody child out of a bikini and off the internet.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I am a teacher so I decipher kids work for a living. My mind is boggled with her. She can’t string a sentence, spell or even use a comma. I’d nearly gift her a few bleeping lessons

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Troops she’s probably just having a super allowed social media break. She needs them for her mental health and she’ll be back on her terms when she’s ready ok?
I can imagine big slab back to sit there and read comments like this and then go “Thank you! 👏🏼 so some of the trolls/Karen’s do understand me Matt” thinking you aren’t being a sarcastic troll head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry to disappoint truffle bleep but im defo not unhappy I just can’t bare cunts like you who’s making our children grow up thinking they have to have a certain life through social media. My boys think girls like you are vile they prefer girls who work hard at school to go on to have a great careers as they are hardworking for there future. Unlike you little coke bleep ha ha ha ha 😘

And how was she filming olive at the ice cream farm if her phone was broke? But couldn’t come on insta 🤥
Sure is a big paragraph for someone who isn’t bothered anymore.

Stop asking yourself questions no one else calls ‘trolls’ Karens.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
20220704_125544.jpg

Hates her being upset but sits on the stairs taking the piss out of her whilst she screams herself to sleep, instead of going in for a cuddle. Kate, you actually are failing, you uncaring hog.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
My other half writes social media captions for his workplace and is dyslexic. We’ve been together 20 years and it’s still hit and miss if my birthday card has my name spelled right. He double and triple checks everything for work, sometimes emailing them to me to check. Yet truff just explodes word vomit on her insta which is her job website?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1390430

Hates her being upset but sits on the stairs taking the piss out of her whilst she screams herself to sleep, instead of going in for a cuddle. Kate, you actually are failing, you uncaring hog.
This story genuinely made me feel a bit sad.

Also, another happy troll here. House, car, husband, 2 kids and a part time job I enjoy.

Reactions: 19
Another happy troll here 😁 only reason I watch miss makeup is to come on here for a laugh. If tattle disappeared tomorrow I would never watch her again. I'm sure I'm not the only one, she should be grateful for tattle 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.