Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also should point out I was lead to this forum from her page I felt genuinely sorry for her and was like nah people can’t be that horrible surely ?

When I actually read here I could see she is the real problem I remember looking at half those photoshopped photos when they were originally posted and wishing I looked like that only to find out on here that even she doesn’t look like that 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 49
100% it is my favourite time too! Why wouldn’t you cherish 15/20mins lying down/sitting down with your child, whilst they settled for bed?! Granted it does take longer some nights but so what! You won’t be putting them to bed when they’re at university!
Unfortunately, I need to tell you that sometimes when they’re home from university, you still need to put them to bed! Or is that just me??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My child is in the same nursery as Olive and Kate is the laughing stock of the nursery and is hugely disliked by the staff and parents over her treatment of Olive. Our parents WhatsApp chat is hysterical she’s always the topic of conversation. Olive is a spoilt brat but doesn’t deserve a mother like her. She actually thrives on this site, loves the attention and is always banging on about her trolls. Matt however is a decent father and a million times the parent Kate is.
Can you imagine you’re Child going to Nursey and you’re the laughing stock of the Nursey. I would be bleeping mortified if that was me. Truff the topic of conversation on a WhatsApp Group, that’s hysterical. How many more Groups have her as the laughing stock. I feel ashamed for her, literally ashamed.

Imagine walking around Liverpool and The Wirral I you’re fake sight, thinking your the dogs bollocks and in reality your a bleep and the people of them places can see it but you can’t. bleeping made my day that has..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just got an #HELLODAVE discount code through the door.
#IAMINFLUENZER
#LIFEGOALS
#MADEIT

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does mez always wear the same dress or does she just have similar style and always look the same?

Does mez always wear the same dress or does she just have similar style and always look the same?
It’s the same dress she wore to hollys wedding, felt like I was having dejavu. KHM wears things once before her pa puts them on depop and mez rewears her one fancy dress, like a normal person

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

It’s the same dress she wore to hollys wedding, felt like I was having dejavu. KHM wears things once before her pa puts them on depop and mez rewears her one fancy dress, like a normal person
Kates dress was £8 & she probably still bummed it off PLT 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just back from a breast clinic appointment after finding another lump just before I got covid, so waited 2 weeks to be told I have a fat tit, well fatty tissue, I wanted to kiss the radiologist, I did sort of like patted her on her back as she was scanning me and giving me the good news.
I have been a ticking timebomb since I found it and Mr Blag near copped for the lot when he asked me something my mam would say “Have you got a clean bra on? “ When would I wear a dirty bra, Im not Truff.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Just back from a breast clinic appointment after finding another lump just before I got covid, so waited 2 weeks to be told I have a fat tit, well fatty tissue, I wanted to kiss the radiologist, I did sort of like patted her on her back as she was scanning me and giving me the good news.
I have been a ticking timebomb since I found it and Mr Blag near copped for the lot when he asked me something my mam would say “Have you got a clean bra on? “ When would I wear a dirty bra, Im not Truff.
Ahhh that’s brilliant news! 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah boss news Shaz glad you're ok girl 💕

@zarasizemedium tell ya mate we are relying on her hahaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have this same issue! One of my tits is apparently “fatty” under the skin even though I’m only early thirties 😂😂 glad you got good news and have joined the fatty tit club

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So happy for you fat tits 😘 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Brilliant news Shaz. Pleased you haven’t got “fat tits”🥴💕💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.