Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she originally had 2 sitting rooms and now she has none! She had a garage and now she doesnt, she has a corridor with a couch shoved in it. What a mess of a renovation. Imagine she ever has to sell it, new owners will run a mile at the thought of restoring it to its former use.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
The way she has ruined that house is just a disgrace. She ain’t selling it. They basically live in a maze.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That house was beautiful before!

Now it’s like bleeping IKEA, I bet they have arrows on the floor to remind themselves which way to turn 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 72
So she originally had 2 sitting rooms and now she has none! She had a garage and now she doesnt, she has a corridor with a couch shoved in it. What a mess of a renovation. Imagine she ever has to sell it, new owners will run a mile at the thought of restoring it to its former use.
dont forget she also made out the had a “cinerma’ room.
which to a normal person was the sitting room with a screen in it

stupid woman

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
And a shower/bog/utility room off the kitchen/tvroom.

My daughter has a downstairs toilet off her kitchen with 2 doors between the toilet and kitchen and no one is allowed to use it because its too close to the kitchen, Truff hasnt even got a handle or paint on the door that separates it from the kitchen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
With covid cancellations it is. You’d expect at least 3 if not 4 a week Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. That’s what I’m seeing from a lot of videographers I follow.

The makeup artist I’ve chosen for my wedding is already completely full for 2023!
My mate does makeup and she’s having to beg other makeup artists to take jobs 🙈 Pretty sure she hasn’t done only 7 weddings a month since she first left college. How embarrassing haha! She’s a total biff.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember the lovely, original fireplace she had in the living room before she ripped it out to make room for the wardrobes and fliming stuff. Sigh

Reactions: 18
Talking about her doorless bog in her kitchen has made me think about “wild shites” all over again. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I want to stick up for the racist little goblin here, we all should utilise the space we have. Such as if you've 2 sitting rooms, 2 bedrooms and 4 kids, make one room a bedroom downstairs or something.
I get that, we can't all afford a massive detached house, self included.

BUT WHAT THE bleeping HELL, YOUVE A 3 BED AND A KID THAT DOESNT HAVE A LIVING ROOM, WHY?!?!

It's bleeping mental to have so many jollies and not a garden, fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Another social media break 🙄🥱 What she means is that she has nothing to post because she hasn’t bothered to plan her content out, pre-record anything and is too lazy to do anything this weekend. Social media is one of those things that you can have a weekend/week/month long break from if you like… you just need to plan and pre-record stuff, and set it all to upload at certain times. She’s so lazy and disorganised. If she was working for someone else, she’d be sacked!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What was the kitchen like before
It was the room that’s now Oluv’s playroom but obviously wasn’t Instagram worthy! My professional recommendation to any client thinking of doing what she did would’ve been to demolish the conservatory and extend the full width across the back, putting the utility & a downstairs loo where the kitchen was (where you don’t need a view). She could’ve then had a fancy new kitchen, doors/glazing opening onto the building site garden, and a fabulous family space. Forget the ridiculous garage conversion. I’m sure the reason she goes out all the time is because she’s not happy in that house.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
It was a sitting room @Leodog19.
So was the old kitchen small ?

It was the room that’s now Oluv’s playroom but obviously wasn’t Instagram worthy! My professional recommendation to any client thinking of doing what she did would’ve been to demolish the conservatory and extend the full width across the back, putting the utility & a downstairs loo where the kitchen was (where you don’t need a view). She could’ve then had a fancy new kitchen, doors/glazing opening onto the building site garden, and a fabulous family space. Forget the ridiculous garage conversion. I’m sure the reason she goes out all the time is because she’s not happy in that house.
O Deffo I'd wish I'd of extended myn instead of putting a conservatory on myn years ago I keep saying to my husband Can we knock it down but he's having non of it 🤔🥴🥴

Looks OK to me just needed re doing

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This ☝ It makes her feel better about being an unemployed, unengaged, beggar with a gunt, by thinking anyone who disagrees with her has a terrible life. Completely childish and incapable of self reflection.

I watch her and come on here for the comedy value. She’s a laughing stock.
dont forget she also made out the had a “cinerma’ room.
which to a normal person was the sitting room with a screen in it

stupid woman
But it was like one of those school pull down projectors proper tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.