Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a whopper she really is thick as tit!
And who over the age of 14 posts what presents they got it’s bleeping embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it too late for a recap... Bloody real life job getting in the way of my tattling....

So last thread began with the Makeups all aboard the Harmony of the Seas, a holiday that Matt had chosen and organised all by himself, with only a lot of direction from Truff and her bespoke MLM travel agent.

After a day at Sea, it was straight to the Bahamas where Olive began her journey to skin cancer, playing on the beach in swimwear that was completely unsuitable for a baby, with little concern for sunscreen/hats or anything that may have protected her delicate skin.

Oluv shares her mother's passion for marine life and played with some crabs whilst Mum murdered a starfish all for the gram.

The next day Kate, who is surely lining up her entry for Mother of the Year, allowed her young daughter to scream at and get incredibly close to some pigs, who can blame Olive for being excited - she thought her mum was actually playing with her on the beach but it was just a large hog!

We were treated to some KHM gifted outfits and pube-dressed sushi (the best ever, better than Nobu), along with a tired and burnt Olive, but no ring from Delo just yet.... Still, Kate had removed the knock off Cartier in anticipation so the engagement was surely around the corner.

KHM wanted to support the locals and due to her tight budget excluding her from the organised on shore, Kate took a locally organised bus ride in Jamaica to a food bank... Poor love must have been hungry after being away from her all inclusive package for a couple of hours.

The days passed by quickly on this 6/10 day cruise (who's counting eh?) And after many very samey days on the beach where Olive wore mostly a manky brown bikini, accessorised with burnt tummy, the cruise was almost over... Surely Delo had the ring primed and ready for --content-- the engagement?

Sadly not, and in an effort to prove tattlers wrong about her selfish ways Truff and Matt booked half a day at Animal Kingdom for Olive between getting off the boat and getting on the plane. What a magical holiday for a toddler.

It goes without saying that everyone loved Oluv and the staff on the cruise were amazing and the nicest ever!

So truff is now back in Blighty, still Ms Makeup with all her scruffy clothes still in the suitcase... What could be next in the exciting life of KHM as it certainly won't be a wedding.
Fantastic 👏👏👏👏

Why’s she taking cookie mix on a shoot??

Also, she’s aware you can get betty Crocker mix here right..?
Eeee,she’s thick as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Walmart, not even Publix. It’s like someone walking round Asda “can’t get enough of this big standard bakery aisle TROOPS”. Wish she’d duck off with the troops, like we’re all watching from a bunker in Ukraine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
While watching tv yesterday afternoon a program called Tenable was on, all I could hear every time the little fella said untenable was unpalatable. Cant wait to get out more, I am going crazy here its nearly over I think but this thread has got me through though. Thanks for the laughs Trolls 👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So Matt has apparently organised the holiday of a lifetime and now she's calling him a sad twit for looking at protein but she is looking at bleeping CAKE MIX? No wonder she has a back like an upside-down triangle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Is she serious with that photo shoot of Walmart 🤣 she’s off her Betty Crocker! Can see why matt can’t wait to put a ring on it o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not to derail - but can anyone tell me how KHM’s favourite designer shop, Ali Express, actually works? Im not the brightest like but where are these genuine counterfeit outfits she keeps parading around the 4 corners of Harmony of the Seas

Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for OHM. She looked like she was buzzing with Mickey Mouse, and she seems to pure love her arl fella. But there doesn’t seem to be any bond at all between her and her ma. Even on that reel KHM is fake AF with her wide legged stance and her gurning grin. She’s missing all the best minutes of her reason’s life cos she’s too obsessed with making it all look insta worthy. Poor Olaf. Bet the Delos bleeping despair every time they see her post a new story 🤣

Reactions: 19
duck me trolls I go to Glastonbury for 5 days and I come home to a new thread and about 40 pages to catch up on.
Got excited thought she’d actually got engaged then I realised who would want to spend the rest of their life with that lying twit. Cringing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He makes my skin crawl but she takes the piss, she always puts him down! Move on Matt, there’s still time! Get yourself someone that can’t wait to rip your clothes off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
£380 for that cap 🤣
Absolute waste of what could of been a decent present

Assuming it's real, I'd be mortified if anyone other than my husband spent that much money on me. The best gifts from friends are a massage voucher and the offer of having your kids whilst you enjoy it. In fact, one of my favourite gifts on my 30th was an indoor pot plant 😅 because my friend had got the pot to match my living room perfectly and actually put some thought in to the gift.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Imagine being a 30 year old mother and showing your birthday presents on your Insta story 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.