Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless πŸ’ 🚫 🎢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to one of KHMs Main Trolls @Blair-Waldorf for the thread title - boss girl πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Can you believe it Trolls , KHM is still not engaged , despite dropping more hints on instagram than she's dropped brown sharks into the bog.

She has stomped down a catwalk like a Sasquatch in a backless wedding dress, followed wedding venues on Insta, affiliated herself with Say it with Diamonds in the hope of some dizzy for the Size Z ring , booked a wedding photographer for her 30th party & had the party tables set up like a Nuptials. Calls Delo her husband every chance she gets , his family are the "in laws" & famously told her "troops" 3 years ago Matt is DYINGGGG to marry me.

The shame.... but I suppose it's what the arrogant racist , homophobic bully deserves ain't it 😁😁😁

Oh and Kate went on Holiday for 6 days despite her telling everyone it was a 10 day break πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯

#READTHEWIKI ⬆
#STILLNOAPOLOGY
#NOTASIZE10

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I googled her the other day to see if she was still on homies website. Read the Echo article again, can you believe this was her response to the allegations when the journalist approached her...... Just shows what a horrible bleep she is.

I’m not prepared to answer anything. If I’m going to explain myself it will be online, on my platform, on my terms.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Why the heck did she not empty her cases and put her holiday washing on yesterday when she got back? Lazy scruffy witch.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Why the heck did she not empty her cases and put her holiday washing on yesterday when she got back? Lazy scruffy witch.
She's a dirty witch isn't she, it's first thing you do open cases dirty washing out. They were back in the morning too weren't even early hours.

Reactions: 30
She hardly washes herself or her makeup brushes so I'm not surprised she still hasn't washed her holiday clothes like normal folk

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her mates must look on here and piss themselves at the stuff we all post,
Oh Kate ignore the trolls, next minute phone out www.tattle.life/KatieHayesMakeup
how can they keep a straight face when she is banging on about her trolls, do they call her Erling or Truff behind her back in their secret group chats.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hahhaa she's must go MAD everytime an occasion passes by and he swerves her haha

I think she will go in for Moneymaker No2 now the 30th is over.
Yeah so do I. She can never just BE. Never content, always got to be striving for something else, always on a β€˜journey’, always looking to shock and impress people. That’s the problem with these insta dick heads - never content and happy no matter what shite they spout

Reactions: 39
Always looking for more but she’s actually less…
Ringless Boobless Jobless Brainless Tasteless
Senseless

Now do your washing you dirty ticket

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yeah so do I. She can never just BE. Never content, always got to be striving for something else, always on a β€˜journey’, always looking to shock and impress people. That’s the problem with these insta dick heads - never content and happy no matter what shite they spout
Always on a journey.... I'm howling here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s obviously hoping for a proposal for Delo and he’s had that many chances that I’d actually feel sorry for her if she weren’t a horrible racist homophobic bleep who puts her own needs before her 1 year old kids

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.