Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but still forgets to correct her for missing out 8, Maybe it’s bespoke counting. Like on holiday

Might want to re-read the packaging again kate… days? Your nails? Your brows?
So she read on here, Having the piss taken out of her about what collagen actually does, so posted that. Dear oh dear. If I was herrrrberrrrst and lumi I’d be pissed off because I thought they were the best thing ever for hair and skin. Now which one do you report her to for false advertising?!! Mmmmm decisions, decisions…

Reactions: 18
The alleged troll does have a very valid point though, keep your kid in her bikini off social media, the internet is full of wronguns.

Reactions: 42
If I spent the time and money to take my best mate on a surprise and she posted about how much she hated surprises and that she was only a ‘little’ excited for it I’d be so upset!!

I don’t know why but it’s the little things that wind me up so much with her, YOU ARENT JET LAGGED you’re just lazy 🥲🥲🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 31
If I spent the time and money to take my best mate on a surprise and she posted about how much she hated surprises and that she was only a ‘little’ excited for it I’d be so upset!!

I don’t know why but it’s the little things that wind me up so much with her, YOU ARENT JET LAGGED you’re just lazy 🥲🥲🤦🏼‍♀️
Not only that, she’s constantly posting photos of her friend, who obviously doesn’t want to be in them, and she’s taking the piss out of her with sarcastic comments and gifs. She’s a bad bellend

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She's had the best day at the best spa with her best friend.
She's on a constant campaign to make out her life is better than everyone else's , she's horrible.

Reactions: 28
Just popping on to tell you about my day at the spa it was the best ever shock.
An also to tell you about the new collagen I have been using which is the best ever shock.
It’s made my hair eyelashes and nails grow and be so thick and strong.
But it hasn’t made my armpit hair grow cause then I’d have to admit yesterdays #AD was a lie.
And my long hair and nails have absolutely nothing to do with the gel and hair
extensions I had put in for my party.
Be back tomorrow to tell you about the best night ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Love her confidence as she loves to show every lump and roll on her figure i’m in a bit by mood tonight 😂😂😂 need a wine

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Truff teaching olive to count.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thing is though, she’s missing the whole point of that troll’s comment. Or she’s choosing to ignore it. Not sure which is worse, arrogance or stupidity. Once again she’s focusing on the negative. Yes, that person shouldn’t be calling Olive a runt but she has a valid point.
Truff shouldn’t be posting pictures of her 2 year old in a flesh coloured bikini. It is gross. She has 180k+ followers - I know loads are bots but still - and Christ knows who is screenshotting. Those images are definitely not being kept just to her Instagram. If she really had to put Olive in that bikini then those photos should be shared on her private Instagram, the Olive’s Mummy one.

Reactions: 35
Trolls I’ve had SEVERAL emails from ASA re Truff and non compliance with regulations 🙃 watch this space 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Trolls I’ve had SEVERAL emails from ASA re Truff and non compliance with regulations 🙃 watch this space 🤞🏼
Oh I love it.
Shes only got herself to blame, all the shady hiding ADs, jumping from one thing to next , literally says she has the worlds best skin and hair & nails every week because of a different product.

Reactions: 19
Oh I love it.
Shes only got herself to blame, all the shady hiding ADs, jumping from one thing to next , literally says she has the worlds best skin and hair & nails every week because of a different product.
On a serious note though, the stuff she flaunts is 9/10 available to buy with Klarna. How many young girls are buying everything off the back of her stories and potentially getting themselves in to trouble with money? Proper shady.

Reactions: 13
She's had the best day at the best spa with her best friend.
She's on a constant campaign to make out her life is better than everyone else's , she's horrible.
Isn’t she a bad divvy, people who have to tell
Internet strangers there life is amazing 🤩 then her life is definitely not amazing 🤣

Yes bear 👌🏼

Reactions: 11
I’m from nearby & I’m not offended, every f**ker I went to school with on Facebook seems to have one🙄 They give me anxiety I’d imagine they are hybrid for germs & a buggar to clean 🤢
Y would u want to sit in ur garden I a wet hot tub 🥴 not my cup of tea I think there for people over 50 who are trying to relive there youth 🤪🤣 that's what I think eany way

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have just caught up after having a hectic fortnight.

She’s still a bad biff isn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.