Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Just what every bride wants on their big day… to be getting their make up done in the house of horrors that stinks of 4 weeks of washing, while Big O curls one out the floor next to them 💩

Dreamy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
Walmart, not even Publix. It’s like someone walking round Asda “can’t get enough of this big standard bakery aisle TROOPS”. Wish she’d fuck off with the troops, like we’re all watching from a bunker in Ukraine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

gossip29

VIP Member
So basically, yea, obviously, erm obviously yea yea erm obviously but then basically. SO YEA.
She’s such a Vicki pollard I dieeee every time she opens her mouth.
ALSO… Troops have you ever heard of a razor that stops hairs growing back for weeks?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂 can’t cope with this bell end

• Haha
Reactions: 50

ThePidge

VIP Member
I do quite enjoy champagne, but it is a shit gift IMO 😂
Everyone gets a bottle of champagne on their birthday from me, as I’m still trying to get rid of them from my wedding (almost 4 years ago 😂)… soz KHM but ya mates are giving you their leftovers

• Haha
I am a teacher so I decipher kids work for a living. My mind is boggled with her. She can’t string a sentence, spell or even use a comma. I’d nearly gift her a few fucking lessons

• Haha

eyeaoo

The way she has no care to safeguard Olive gives me the same vibes that the dad of the Saconne family give me! He was categorically told pictures he’d uploaded and clips from his vlogs of his children at the beach and in the bath etc had ended up on some awful websites and he carried on regardless. There’s absolutely no excuse to have pictures of Olive in a bikini online, this is the same child who once upon a time, over safety concerns she was never even going to share the face of!!!

• Sad
  • Angry

Smurf72

Chatty Member
I’ve messaged estrid asking them if they’ve designed some new razor that slows down hair growth based on her amazing review!!

• Haha
  • Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Imagine your fella coming home one day and saying "ay love, I'm gonna turn the lounge into a gaming room so you and the kids will have to sit in the corridor, mmm kay?"

That's basically what she's said to Matt, but replace gaming with fliming.... how much of a pussy is he 😵💫

• Haha
  • Wow

Nellie The Elephant

I for one am enjoying Truff educating us on such exotic delicacies we don't have in this country, like potato salad and orange juice. 🥴

• Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
My theory is she’s read here after the fake troll story, seen the comment about the nursery, shit her keks and is conjouring up a ‘I’m at my lowest. My mentul helf is at it’s worst. The trolls just can’t leave me alone. Blah blah. All the usual shite’.

This woman has to record her daughters piss and shit on the floor. 24 hours of silence after such a revelation on here, as we all know, she’s fucking hated, we’re getting a red rant about the trolls incoming.

Reactions: 49

Trollypusher

20220704_125544.jpg

Hates her being upset but sits on the stairs taking the piss out of her whilst she screams herself to sleep, instead of going in for a cuddle. Kate, you actually are failing, you uncaring hog.

• Sad

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
What an absolute cow, I'm a fan of neither of them but to call Matt, the father of her child a Twat publicly to all her followers is disgusting and downgrading.

• Angry

shannon950818

Also should point out I was lead to this forum from her page I felt genuinely sorry for her and was like nah people can’t be that horrible surely ?

When I actually read here I could see she is the real problem I remember looking at half those photoshopped photos when they were originally posted and wishing I looked like that only to find out on here that even she doesn’t look like that 😂

• Heart

Lala22

Chatty Member
Last time the thread died like this I ended up telling everyone about Daniel bedingfield and his leccy dildos.

• Haha
  • Wow

Cooksie

VIP Member
Can someone tell me please what a no make up mum day is? She’s so fucken insensitive 😤
Trolls in confused. I’m having a no make up day but I’m struggling to become a mum. Will this no make up day help me to have a baby? Should I be wearing make up today because I’m not a mum? Help me on how this relates 🤦🏼‍♀️ She is an absolute cunt isn’t she 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48