Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel a bit sly on Matt, calling the gather of her rainbow a twit to 185k people for looking at protein things, whilst she takes photos of potatsalad and cake mix. What a pathetic individual she is. No wonder Matt doesn't want to commit to her. I bet his family despise her.
I'm fuming for him tbh! Get this on the wiki. Someone needs to send this to him!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Got to have that superbespoke coil removed though hasn’t she?! #coilremovaljourney
Coiless

Recently got asdas own asti Prosecco and was 👌🏻 Only 5.75 vs martini £8 one
Oooh I loved a bottle of Aldi prosecco when I lived in the UK. When we sold up my two little granddaugters found 36 prosecco corks at the bottom of the garden. I used to stand at the back door and pop them. God knows Where's the other 34568134 went. Probably killed a few cats in the process 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Feel a bit sly on Matt, calling the gather of her rainbow a twit to 185k people for looking at protein things, whilst she takes photos of potatsalad and cake mix. What a pathetic individual she is. No wonder Matt doesn't want to commit to her. I bet his family despise her.
I'm fuming for him tbh! Get this on the wiki. Someone needs to send this to him!
And she wonders why she is still not his second Fiancée yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He makes my skin crawl but she takes the piss, she always puts him down! Move on Matt, there’s still time! Get yourself someone that can’t wait to rip your clothes off
I know I was coming to say the same, imagine calling your fella and father of your child (not fiancé lol) a sad twit all over insta when he’s just took you on holiday. She’s putrid and smelly and I dislike her

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
What a lovely heartfelt thank you for her birthday gifts ………. Thanks for the flowers, I didn’t get to see them and now they’re all dead. Thanks for all the champagne but I’m on the wagon. Spoilt brat.
As for the tour around Walmart, who takes photos of synthetic potato salad 🤷‍♀️

Never forget …….. utterly and completely SHAMELESS
Champagne is a classic re gift present! Like I got a bottle from Audi when I bought my car, re gifted it when my fella’s mate got married 🤣 it’s literally nothing special.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see Truff has put herself on the Deborah James bandwagon, sad news for Deborah and her Family. (Saying bandwagon is in no way me being disrespectful, as I believe Debs did a fantastic job and she was a beautiful person). Truff you are everything Deborah wasn’t and you’re name in the same sentence of the words Deborah James is an insult.

But, Deborah did change a lot of peoples lives not life’s. Only you Truff. You can’t even do that right.

Reactions: 34
Champagne is a classic re gift present! Like I got a bottle from Audi when I bought my car, re gifted it when my fella’s mate got married 🤣 it’s literally nothing special.
Soz for making myself sound like a big licks there, what I meant to say was.. when I took out finance on my new car 🤣🤣 and I only got the champagne cos they’d screwed something up.
Had a proper truff moment there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
What a whopper she really is thick as tit!
And who over the age of 14 posts what presents they got it’s bleeping embarrassing
People who are uneducated, braggy and need constant validation. And also people who who grew up poor. Money means everything to them.

People who are uneducated, braggy and need constant validation. And also people who who grew up poor. Money means everything to them.
I mean people like Kate, not everyone who grew up poor!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Matt is so dumb he can’t realise how stupid he looks by even standing by her.

That putting one another down in relationships , to the degree that she does , is toxic. Remember the drunken train back from LDN that time ? She is putrid.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I for one am enjoying Truff educating us on such exotic delicacies we don't have in this country, like potato salad and orange juice. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Well I hope that Mez and Max enjoyed the flowers and she gave the bottles to her mum. Although I don’t think she’s on the wagon at all. I say it everytime I come back off hol, and it lasts until the next weekend…

havr you done your washing yet you stinky fish

Reactions: 13
Well I hope that Mez and Max enjoyed the flowers and she gave the bottles to her mum. Although I don’t think she’s on the wagon at all. I say it everytime I come back off hol, and it lasts until the next weekend…

havr you done your washing yet you stinky fish
Just can’t cope with her and Jeff the meff insinuating us scouse ladies don’t wash clothes often. I’ve put a wash on today and yesterday before leaving for work as couldn’t cope having such a full wash basket 😂

All my friends laugh at me cause if I go away o put all dirty clothes in bags so they’re ready to go in washing machine when home - this woman probably still has dirty clothes from before her holiday 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just can’t cope with her and Jeff the meff insinuating us scouse ladies don’t wash clothes often. I’ve put a wash on today and yesterday before leaving for work as couldn’t cope having such a full wash basket 😂

All my friends laugh at me cause if I go away o put all dirty clothes in bags so they’re ready to go in washing machine when home - this woman probably still has dirty clothes from before her holiday 🤮

I thought EVERYONE did that 🙈 but yeah! I even sort out dark/colours etc. so then straight into the wash once I walk through the door.

I’ve done two loads so far this morning, fed my children bathed them and taken them both to school. An I work full time. How is she not able to wash her stinking clothes 🤢.

I’ll never forget the photo with the dirty knickers in 🤢. Imagine cleaning her house. I still wonder what happened to those cleaners

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine being Olive, getting to primary school, chatting with your new mates saying ‘I went to Disney when I wasn’t even 2!’ Then her friends are like ‘did you do this, or this!’ And she’s like ‘nah we just went Animal Kingdom’ 🫠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another vote saying he's a twit. Not for looking at protein stuff, just for the manbags.
Each time I see them my fanny snaps shut like a venus fly trap.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.