Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she tagged the right people? And isn’t that Amelia a MUA?? or good at makeup? What would you have ZSM go anywhere near your face with her manky brushes.?
And whose make up is that cos it’s certainly not hers.

Reactions: 14
1656507514382.png

She's really trying to make it look like that all that makeup is hers isn't she ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
imagine going to Tesco and putting stories up of the shelves full of Betty Crocker and potato salads 🤣🤣 makes me laugh the more I think of it!
My husband 🇩🇪 makes Kartoffelsalat 🥔 with all the things added. He would laugh at the fool that thinks that potato salad is something that needs to be documented. 🤭

Reactions: 16
For someone as “thick” as Truff she has landed on her feet at 30. Baby, house, and a fella who seems hardworking and happy to foot most bills and pay for holidays. He doesn’t seem like the worst does he and isn’t horrendous looking or anything. You just wonder how she got it so easy.

I’ve only discovered her after my friend mentioned her over the past 2 years and it just seems she hasn’t had to do much but gets to live a decent life, hardly has to work and isn’t exactly missing out on anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
For someone as “thick” as Truff she has landed on her feet at 30. Baby, house, and a fella who seems hardworking and happy to foot most bills and pay for holidays. He doesn’t seem like the worst does he and isn’t horrendous looking or anything. You just wonder how she got it so easy.

I’ve only discovered her after my friend mentioned her over the past 2 years and it just seems she hasn’t had to do much but gets to live a decent life, hardly has to work and isn’t exactly missing out on anything.
Nah you just think that cos what she chooses to post online. If you think about it, yes she has a house, but it’s filthy & upside down with no living room to enjoy as a family. She has a kid but can’t engage with her cos she is too busy filming everything in sights hence why Olaf loves her Dad the most! Yeh she has Delo but I am 100% convinced he is there for Olaf’s sake or else why was he shagging girls from Rockyferry behind her slab back plus rumour has it he was physically violent to his last GF.
Then remember every time she has an event she has to beg for free decor, balloons, food.
She is an absolute maggot of a human being!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Not quite the be all and end all in life though is it. And can you honestly say she’s happy? I quote you “it just seems she hasn’t had to do much but gets to love a decent life”, seems being the operative word here. Social media output can be whatever you want it to be, some more clever with it than others (ahem).

She claims the root of all evil to be Tattle, yet she puts it all out there for everyone to comment on. She’s yet to apologise for racist and homophobic remarks, how can she raise a daughter in this world without understanding how to apologise?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Read the wiki.

She's horrible.
The house seems like a mess.
I don't think they have as much money as you think they do. Wouldn't be surprised if they have a lot of debt.
Fella also sounds dodgy. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She looks like a year 7 school kid wearing their older siblings hand me down blazer. Such a falcon icon

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just can’t cope with her and Jeff the meff insinuating us scouse ladies don’t wash clothes often. I’ve put a wash on today and yesterday before leaving for work as couldn’t cope having such a full wash basket 😂

All my friends laugh at me cause if I go away o put all dirty clothes in bags so they’re ready to go in washing machine when home - this woman probably still has dirty clothes from before her holiday 🤮
If I go away for 2 weeks I do a wash while I'm away. Then as soon as I get home empty the case and separate it all and wash it all. I change the bedding before we go and do a big clean up aswel. Thats what normal people do. Not that scruff though bet her ma has been round and done her cleaning for her

Reactions: 23
Imagine her coming at you with one of them dirty bushes. Not sure what smells worse, the brushes, her breath or her 'holiday hair' 🤢

Edit - added an N instead of a , - spending too much time reading her posts

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Nah you just think that cos what she chooses to post online. If you think about it, yes she has a house, but it’s filthy & upside down with no living room to enjoy as a family. She has a kid but can’t engage with her cos she is too busy filming everything in sights hence why Olaf loves her Dad the most! Yeh she has Delo but I am 100% convinced he is there for Olaf’s sake or else why was he shagging girls from Rockyferry behind her slab back plus rumour has it he was physically violent to his last GF.
Then remember every time she has an event she has to beg for free decor, balloons, food.
She is an absolute maggot of a human being!
Any actual proof of the cheating though? I don’t know… that’s why social media can be bloody tit cause you see people like her who don’t have to work hard, can’t even bloody string a sentence together and gets bloody everything driving round in a range. Just makes you think wtf do I need to be doing then 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Can i just say that Truff has made me HATE the word 'glam' used as a noun. That's all. As you were, trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Any actual proof of the cheating though? I don’t know… that’s why social media can be bloody tit cause you see people like her who don’t have to work hard, can’t even bloody string a sentence together and gets bloody everything driving round in a range. Just makes you think wtf do I need to be doing then 😂😂😂
Being a good person is the only thing you need to do to be doing better than her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.