Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just a scruffy bleep
End of

I’ve been sunbathing for about 4hrs after washing my hair this morning n I feel like I can’t wait to scrub my hair and scalp. How she can stomp around in the sun and go the gym for days on end without washing it is 🤮🤮🤮

AND also The main thing people talk about on here recently is her absolute lack of hygiene -to Me that’s more mortifying than people saying I’ve bought things on credit or whatever, there’s just no excuse for not showering for days on end and turning up to work like a sewer rat
Same here, washed my hair and air wrapped it, this morning takes ages due to have a headful of long extensions
Usually lasts two/ three days but been sunbathing
Will be washed again in abit
She is so disgusting
She really is
Basic hygiene is not available on klarna
So she doesn’t have a clue!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahaha she's making out she's back to back chockerrrr with Weddings.
She's done her PT in her own house , for a wedding party. That's one of her 7 brides. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The only 7 brides she will be seeing is this one. She is such a liar. #WashYourHairScruffyArse.

800BE762-00B6-48B2-B6DE-2D19D619CB2C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
See if ah hud 147,000 comments about me, 75% saying how bad ma hygiene wis, that ah wis reekin, hud shite under ma nails and ma clais could stand up oan their ain, ah widnae be filming masel walking along the street swinging a bag Ah dug shite and telling folk ma chip pan heids no been washed for days. She’s tapped in the heid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
See if ah hud 147,000 comments about me, 75% saying how bad ma hygiene wis, that ah wis reekin, hud shite under ma nails and ma clais could stand up oan their ain, ah widnae be filming masel walking along the street swinging a bag Ah dug shite and telling folk ma chip pan heids no been washed for days. She’s tapped in the heid.
I love your posts I think Im Janey Godley reading them. 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn't she do a wedding the other day? So she's done that with her hair in a mask?!
I'm very low maintenance so don't know frequency of hair masks etc but if you need to do them as often as for as long as she does, wouldn't that be odd?

Isn't this pt bride the Australian one? Xx

Reactions: 17
Didn't she do a wedding the other day? So she's done that with her hair in a mask?!
I'm very low maintenance so don't know frequency of hair masks etc but if you need to do them as often as for as long as she does, wouldn't that be odd?

Isn't this pt bride the Australian one? Xx
I had a nose and maybe from uk originally but not sure if Wirral. Does any local people have more goss? 😂

Reactions: 6
Why the duck are people going to HER house on THEIR wedding day. As if.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Just what every bride wants on their big day… to be getting their make up done in the house of horrors that stinks of 4 weeks of washing, while Big O curls one out the floor next to them 💩

Dreamy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She’s made her look so much older with that dry make up. Think she’s already married, but this is the Uk party from what I can work out.

This is another thing, had she not been such a selfish cow taking over the big living room for her tat, they could have done up the garage for her filming room/home salon for trials etc.
The door could have been completely separate to her house.

Although, Obvs everyone just loves Olive and would hate not seeing her shitting in the corner while getting their make up thrown on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Halfway through getting makeup done olive and max do synchronised shits, KHM walks over to take a pic and then picks them up barehanded and lobs them towards her utility room shitter

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
That wedding make up is awful lashes look cheap and hanging in on for dear life

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I had a nose and maybe from uk originally but not sure if Wirral. Does any local people have more goss? 😂
I am sure that PT must be Naomi Ford’s sister-in-law. That’s the only way it makes sense to have a PT in Australia, when you live in Upton 🥴

Reactions: 11
Latest pics on grid. Oh look its mother of the year exploiting her child for all to see, yet again. It's just sick now.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m starting to think she’s in a bleeping paed0 ring, who in their right mind is posting pictures of babies like this to 180k strangers.

For fucks sake is no-one looking out for that child’s safety. If any of her friends, family or Delo’s family are reading here - you should be ashamed enabling this.

bleeping hell. Iconic now? Right that’s it, I’m storming wherever the hell it is and slapping the PR department silly. I love iconic!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.