Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheating? Spill
Not a lot exciting to spill but basically he was out coked up with his mates when she was pregnant with the bespoke. They were in my work (I work in town) and I had to go and talk to them because they were acting like twats lifting up the outdoor furniture to take pics with it. No idea why 😂 they were all like having a laugh with each other but he was doing the rounds off on his own going between the girls I work with trying to flirt with them, saying how fit they are and asking them to come out for a drink after work and that and then I got in the way so they could escape and he was telling me how much money he’s got and if they owe anything he’ll pay it all this 😴 he was hassling the girls I work with and customers chatting their heads off about himself jaw swinging you could tell he doesn’t get out much 😂 everyone swerved him though so he was unsuccessful but not for lack of trying. Kate was hounding him phoning him while he was out cos his mates were laughing at him for it making a showww

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Not a lot exciting to spill but basically he was out coked up with his mates when she was pregnant with the bespoke. They were in my work (I work in town) and I had to go and talk to them because they were acting like twats lifting up the outdoor furniture to take pics with it. No idea why 😂 they were all like having a laugh with each other but he was doing the rounds off on his own going between the girls I work with trying to flirt with them, saying how fit they are and asking them to come out for a drink after work and that and then I got in the way so they could escape and he was telling me how much money he’s got and if they owe anything he’ll pay it all this 😴 he was hassling the girls I work with and customers chatting their heads off about himself jaw swinging you could tell he doesn’t get out much 😂 everyone swerved him though so he was unsuccessful but not for lack of trying. Kate was hounding him phoning him while he was out cos his mates were laughing at him for it making a showww
I bleeping love piping hot tea like this!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This kind of thing actually makes me feel sorry for the silly cow. She might be a bleep but if he’s so unhappy he needs to leave not be doing this

Reactions: 10
I actually recall her being pregnant, him going out with the lads and someone coming on saying he’d been carrying on the night before. Remember she dragged him out breakfast on Allerton rd the next day?
And as much as she thinks we’re all horrible trolls, almost everyone on the thread told this person to hold the ☕ cos Kate was heavily pregnant at the time and didn’t need to be reading about her fellas antics. Tbh I think he’s just one of them that is a rat whenever he’s bladdered and nothing or no one will ever stop him.

Reactions: 43
Did she not post her collagen stuff earlier saying how amazing her skin is and now she’s just posted an ad for razors with a giant spot on her nose and looking grubby as? Looks like it’s working wonders for you Kate, let me run out and buy some now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why is she so terrible at her “job”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This kind of thing actually makes me feel sorry for the silly cow. She might be a bleep but if he’s so unhappy he needs to leave not be doing this
She knows exactly what he’s like which is why he gets absolutely hounded by her whenever he’s off the leash. She makes out like he’s a bleeping King to overcompensate for the fact so many people know different. She used to phone his mum causing family trouble whenever she couldn’t get hold of him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Did she not post her collagen stuff earlier saying how amazing her skin is and now she’s just posted an ad for razors with a giant spot on her nose and looking grubby as? Looks like it’s working wonders for you Kate, let me run out and buy some now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why is she so terrible at her “job”
Is it an ad though? Anyone want to do the honours - @browncouncilbin ? Also who hangs a razor off their mirror?
03CC9BA9-D5B2-40B5-8FF7-E13BA1FEF608.jpeg

Wtf is that emoji she keeps posting 🫡🫡 looks like a penis
She’s saluting the troops troll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the Estrid thing is just a friends referral thing that everyone gets if they buy from them

Reactions: 9
So she wants to show us the razor she USED whilst she was away and TOOK the razor away with her. But she shaved the night before she went away and hasn’t shaved since. 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 great ad buffoon

• Haha
Reactions: 48
So basically, yea, obviously, erm obviously yea yea erm obviously but then basically. SO YEA.
She’s such a Vicki pollard I dieeee every time she opens her mouth.
ALSO… Troops have you ever heard of a razor that stops hairs growing back for weeks?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂 can’t cope with this bell end

• Haha
Reactions: 50
More beach pics 🙄. Surely all the beaches in the Caribbean look pretty much the same. Unless you are going to take in the culture of the separate islands she might as well have gone direct to just one and not cruise. Still jet lagged 🥴
Excuse to be a lazy oaf more like

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just popping on to tell you about the razor I used when I was away.
What a surprise it’s the best ever. Shock
So she used it the night before and hasn’t had to use it since.
So you didn’t use it while you were away then did you.
Also your slow growth probably has more to do with the laser hair removal you have rather than the razor.
Another tit #AD from Truff

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Just popping on to tell you about the razor I used when I was away.
What a surprise it’s the best ever. Shock
So she used it the night before and hasn’t had to use it since.
So you didn’t use it while you were away then did you.
Also your slow growth probably has more to do with the laser hair removal you have rather than the razor.
Another tit #AD from Truff
Haven’t watched her attempt at an ad but how the duck would a razor effect or slow down the growth of your hair? If you’re someone that needs to shave daily no razor on earth will change that? Fuckin head was advertising laser hair removal not too long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Never really drink at home or during the week… says the woman who always has a glass of wine on the go. thought you were on the wagon after your birthday..?

Good to know the razor is good for your tache Kate, doesn’t get rid of the wonky lip blush though. That razor every influencer is plugging…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Never really drink at home or during the week… says the woman who always has a glass of wine on the go. thought you were on the wagon after your birthday..?

Good to know the razor is good for your tache Kate, doesn’t get rid of the wonky lip blush though. That razor every influencer is plugging…
Just about to say this! Who advises anyone to shave their face!!! All these 14 year old will be shaving everything

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve messaged estrid asking them if they’ve designed some new razor that slows down hair growth based on her amazing review!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
FFS great for your tache, is she right in the head, Ive got tweezers for chin hairs yep! It happens to us all eventually never would I use a razor, not even his Gilette Mach3. God help us or anyone taking advice from this misfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.