Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
90% of us could drive a Range Rover if we didn’t care how old it was or how long we’d be paying it off for. Obviously we all have different ideas of what success looks like but a 3 bed semi (that now only has 2 bedrooms), a Range Rover financed from a glorified loan shark and a couple of holidays a year isn’t my idea of it. I’ve said it before but this life she’s living is not sustainable and she will have zero savings or pension plans. Let’s just hope Delos saving a bit of his money for the future cos we know she won’t be

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Did you miss me? NO
Do you love me? NO

OHM giving the home truths when she should have been asleep for the last hour and 20 mins…

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Maybe Oluuuuuuf won’t go to sleep because you have a bleeping phone with a flash right in her face Miss Makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Never heard of that Amelia before today but just had a nose and she is hands down a million times better MUA than arl bulb nose! Wonder how and why Kate is involved cos she brings nothing to that photoshoot other than Harry Hill vibes.
The poor girl looks chalky as duck and does her own makeup a million times better.

Reactions: 8
Fully expecting Olive to shout ‘will you just duck off!’ soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
calling matt a sad twit kate maybe the reason your not engaged bet it kills you he proposed to his ex danielle your the sad twit for taking your ring off your finger expecting a proposal 😂😂😂😂😂😂 yet again we’re all laughing at you you SAD Big backed twit

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s a rude arrogant hunch backed bleep I got my makeup done at her salon before I knew who she was ( a nobody) and it was when she was pregnant with olive she had a sweaty baby mama blazer on her hair was greasy as duck and wouldn’t stop banging on about being pregnant she was loud and made us very unwelcome the makeup was tit to, her fella walked in and wouldn’t stop checking my mate out 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he’s defo unfaithful

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
She’s a rude arrogant hunch backed bleep I got my makeup done at her salon before I knew who she was ( a nobody) and it was when she was pregnant with olive she had a sweaty baby mama blazer on her hair was greasy as duck and wouldn’t stop banging on about being pregnant she was loud and made us very unwelcome the makeup was tit to, her fella walked in and wouldn’t stop checking my mate out 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he’s defo unfaithful
yeh you can tell his eyes wonder would love someone to pop up who was his bit on the side on here

Reactions: 20
Olive is a spoilt brat..... she's got her like an arl woman. Not the baby's fault she's a product of her awful parents. She's going to be a nightmare older she gets.

Thought the wonder child is tucked up by 7pm ??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For someone as “thick” as Truff she has landed on her feet at 30. Baby, house, and a fella who seems hardworking and happy to foot most bills and pay for holidays. He doesn’t seem like the worst does he and isn’t horrendous looking or anything. You just wonder how she got it so easy.

I’ve only discovered her after my friend mentioned her over the past 2 years and it just seems she hasn’t had to do much but gets to live a decent life, hardly has to work and isn’t exactly missing out on anything.
Aw you ok hun? This girl is fucken vile she defo hasn’t landed on her feet she’s scammed her way through her patetic life. If I was 30 again and was relying on Instagram For a living of pushing a mlm and my fella was out there shagging brasses I’ve failed in life 🤣

Ha ha ha sweaty mama jacket on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s fucken horrible isn’t she hey

• Haha
  • Heart
For someone as “thick” as Truff she has landed on her feet at 30. Baby, house, and a fella who seems hardworking and happy to foot most bills and pay for holidays. He doesn’t seem like the worst does he and isn’t horrendous looking or anything. You just wonder how she got it so easy.

I’ve only discovered her after my friend mentioned her over the past 2 years and it just seems she hasn’t had to do much but gets to live a decent life, hardly has to work and isn’t exactly missing out on anything.
Granted she used to work hard and built up a good reputation, unfortunately she then decided she was better than everyone else and acted like she was Kardashian or something (oh sorry it’s Kate Moss now that she’s had her implants removed)
Her bragging of free meals and drinks was gluttonous
She edits her pictures so that you wonder if it’s the same person.
She treats everyone around her like shite.
Her house is a disgrace.
She hardly has to work, because she doesn’t have the work coming in.
She doesn’t educate herself and keep up with trends.
Every look is brown or pink.
Her kit is a breeding ground for the next major virus.
She’s a racist, homophobic bully.
Being a mum is her personality.
And while she will never admit it, she loves this site, we give her the content she needs.
Read the wiki!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Granted she used to work hard and built up a good reputation, unfortunately she then decided she was better than everyone else and acted like she was Kardashian or something (oh sorry it’s Kate Moss now that she’s had her implants removed)
Her bragging of free meals and drinks was gluttonous
She edits her pictures so that you wonder if it’s the same person.
She treats everyone around her like shite.
Her house is a disgrace.
She hardly has to work, because she doesn’t have the work coming in.
She doesn’t educate herself and keep up with trends.
Every look is brown or pink.
Her kit is a breeding ground for the next major virus.
She’s a racist, homophobic bully.
Being a mum is her personality.
And while she will never admit it, she loves this site, we give her the content she needs.
Read the wiki!
And she stinks

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.