Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
interesting!! Thirsty has been cheating on Joel?
Keegs is quite the fan where cheating is concerned, he hasn’t changed his ways, but he is more of a fan of sex parties than one night stands now, easier and more discreet. As he isn’t the brightest tool he stays in one area, and news travels very fast.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

DrollWood

I just noticed in the HHH Instagram feed that the photos line up such that Keegan's knee lines up with Mould's head. An indication of the future?
Screenshot_20230705_114546_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Eastendskin

‘I’m just dusting the house and Keegans gone for a business meeting……’

Grindr hookup…

• Haha
Reactions: 7

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Just had a glance at their Legends group on FB. Most of the people on there are annoyed at Joel now and want to support Lia and the group's admin is being a nutcase and banning people from bashing Joel.

Hopefully they'll find Tattle and bash to their hearts content.

• Haha
  • Wow

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Didn’t he just go on and on and on and on…

Stripping out the half truths and convincing himself he ‘loves his step kids’

He REALLY hates it.
And his life in general…
And living in the North…
And resents that Grindr bottom Keegan..
Joel is slowly realising that Keegan isn't the meal ticket he thought he was going to be. Joel thought Keegan would open doors in his "career" for him but the only door Keegan has opened is the cupboard under the stairs to show him where the hoover is!

• Haha

DrollWood

Poor Mould complaining about gaining 22lbs since summer. How much of a surprise can it be when all of his posts show him stuffing biscuits into his mouth? Better slim down because Thirsty likes his boys lean!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

WizardAngie

I watched his latest vlog and read some comments to see Lia has got married (I don’t follow her so didn’t know) and that it seems the two are not on friendly terms.

I remember the Vlog that he posted after Edinburgh. He said that Lia had left while he was still asleep. I found it odd that a friend would go without either waking up or waking the other person up to say bye. Especially when it seems that they shared a room. So it could be that things had started going bad then.

RJF

VIP Member
His ability to enthusiastically overhype the most inane of experiences is almost admirable. Remember when he’d talk about those OrangeTheory fitness classes like they were the second coming?

I notice from his thumbnails that he attended his first boyfriend rugby game… twice. Weeks apart from each other. 🤨

• Haha

Eastendskin

In Emmerdale perhaps he can play the whinging southern moaning bastard that moves to the village to be a nanny and housekeeper whose boyfriend is sneaking around behind his back with clients….

Oh….

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
He keeps mentioning he has to go to Harley Street for operations but won't say what it's for. "The first time was okay but this time it was painful!"

He's probably having warts removed on his arse.

• Haha

RJF 2.0

Lots of stuff on his stories yesterday about how he’s been “quite sad” this month.

Hasn’t like Lia’s wedding pic.

I also noticed that the one (and only) part of the Scotland trip they’ve uploaded has an outro recorded after the trip featuring only Lia.

My absolute shot in the dark guess would be that Joel has told Lia that he wants to move away from the J&L channel as it’s not as financially rewarding as his solo channel or podcast with Keegan. Lia is irked because all her other media ventures have flopped and it’s her only consistent source of income/“fame” and it’s all gone south from there.

DrollWood

All his waffling on about his house in Putney and proximity to London screams how miserable he is living up north where the local coffee place is a Dunkin that is a 35 minute walk.

• Haha