Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joel Wood is a grifter. According to his ex, he helped Joel finance a car in Florida, drove and abandoned it in New Jersey.

Reactions: 1
So they finally announced that the Those Two Brits channel is over. It was a bloody awkward video as they couldn't even get together to film the announcement. The TL;DR of it is that Joel wanted to end the channel and Lia did not and it's very clear from the awkward zoom meeting video they put up that they've massively fallen out over it. There's probably more to the feud too. This was probably Joel thinking he's gotten famous now and doesn't need Those Two Brits anymore. HA!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So they finally announced that the Those Two Brits channel is over. It was a bloody awkward video as they couldn't even get together to film the announcement. The TL;DR of it is that Joel wanted to end the channel and Lia did not and it's very clear from the awkward zoom meeting video they put up that they've massively fallen out over it. There's probably more to the feud too. This was probably Joel thinking he's gotten famous now and doesn't need Those Two Brits anymore. HA!
Where is the video?

This was probably Joel thinking he's gotten famous now and doesn't need Those Two Brits anymore. HA!
That was my immediate thought too. I reckon he thinks doing his ‘projects’ with Keegan is more lucrative as he can latch onto Keegan’s Z-list fame.

I suppose Lia could do a tell-all video now reflecting on her time with Mould. I’m sure that would get a few clicks! Lia’s comment got far more likes after the announcement than Joel’s. Also, Joel is at pains to mention they’re ‘still great friends’, whereas Lia doesn’t acknowledge him at all🤣.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Heavily edited and yet still super-awkward. Still friends? Sure hun. Why didn’t he show up at her wedding then? So fake, both of them.

Reactions: 4
He is still pushing this constant i have a boyfriend, shitting with my boyfriend, blinking with my boyfriend, cleaning my knob with a duster with my boyfriend. I mean sure he is in the leeds area, but waaaah not seeing my mummy and waaaaah too far, the travel was fine when he was up and down from Leeds in his car, let alone train. He just uses BS excuses. The channel above hasn't had large viewing figures in recent years but Joel could've had holidays and fun outside of his tedious relationship bubble... Oh wait sorry he is a famous actor.

Reactions: 3
Heavily edited and yet still super-awkward. Still friends? Sure hun. Why didn’t he show up at her wedding then? So fake, both of them.
You can tell Joel pulled the rug from under her and she is fuming with him. Lets face it, that 'Property Couple' channel she has with Ach is dead and so is her solo channel. With all the money they've sunk into the houses, I don't think they have a pot to piss in and the Joel and Lia account was probably funding her life a little bit. I suspect Joel got wound up and said "Merr you've taken so much money from our business account!" and then it kicked off and he decided to quit. I wouldn't be surprised if we start to hear bitching from her down the line about him. She could barely look at the camera and they were on a bleeping zoom call.
---
That was my immediate thought too. I reckon he thinks doing his ‘projects’ with Keegan is more lucrative as he can latch onto Keegan’s Z-list fame.

I suppose Lia could do a tell-all video now reflecting on her time with Mould. I’m sure that would get a few clicks! Lia’s comment got far more likes after the announcement than Joel’s. Also, Joel is at pains to mention they’re ‘still great friends’, whereas Lia doesn’t acknowledge him at all🤣.
I suspect she'll stick the knife in with a video about him at some point. "Telling the truth about Joel Wood" or some click-bait title.

It's kicking off on their FB group. Everybody is having a go about Joel and the Admins are turning off comments and trying to limit Joel bashing. Next video will be "The Legends Hate Me But I'm Not Bothered Because I Inherited Two Children!" probably

• Haha
To be fair, he's an indentured servant.
He's entitled to leave TTB if we wants to.
I think he's doing better than she is.
She's mortgaged to the hilt.

I agree.
But at least he doesn't have to sail to America and work 7 years for no money.

'Tis a strange set up Joel has going. He's too young for all that.
Wouldn't be for me.
---
....... although 7 years of indentured servitude might have made a few good J&L vlogs.

I keep expecting a youtube lull of his channel and then the one with the tears as he has broken up with thirsty hirsty. It looks more likely they will be together for sometime so its the long game. Maybe when the kids are old enough and mouldy has served his usefulness then hirsty will go for new cock that he wants to commit to.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I keep expecting a youtube lull of his channel and then the one with the tears as he has broken up with thirsty hirsty. It looks more likely they will be together for sometime so its the long game. Maybe when the kids are old enough and mouldy has served his usefulness then hirsty will go for new cock that he wants to commit to.
Joelene is using Hirst for his socials career because he always needs a wingman, be it Yas, Lia, Lucy, the Poofs. The minute the parasite finds the next host with a larger following or more famous, he'll be gone in a flash.
It will be interesting to see how season 2 of Hapless Horny Homo goes. It already seems Keegan's posts have gone back to supporting his coaching business, and much less with Joel, and he seems to have abandoned his own attempt at a vlog.

Just had a glance at their Legends group on FB. Most of the people on there are annoyed at Joel now and want to support Lia and the group's admin is being a nutcase and banning people from bashing Joel.

Hopefully they'll find Tattle and bash to their hearts content.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Joel is vlogging a whole lot more regularly now.
So is Lia.
I suppose they both have to, since they're not working together any more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.