Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always preferred Liar to Mould though, don't get me wrong, she's an insufferable bint, but nowhere near the level of Mouldy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So Joel didn't go to Lia's wedding or her 30th birthday party.
And he went offline for the whole weekend of her wedding.
That's not normal.
Something happened. Maybe they didn't have a "massive fight" but that doesn't mean they didn't have a fight.
So even if he was "too busy" to attend her wedding or birthday party, you'd think he would have extended her congratulations for both milestones on one of his feeds. You can tell Joel is lying by his mouth being opened. He's soooo full of BS.

Keegan is friends with Anthony cotton so Joel is full steam ahead trying to land a job on Corrie, Hatzakis is no longer required by the slaphead
Love to see Joel trying to do a Mancunian accent. I’m sure his cut glass Winchester tones would shine through.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Honestly if Keegan wasn’t even “famous” Joel would have no interest ! He’s just hoping to ride the coat tail of dating a gay rugby player !

So he gets 'emotional' after visiting the dogs trust but his own pet was from a private breeder...?
---
Also when he says he is upset as people don't rehome the 'less good-looking dogs'. He is so vain and all his dogs are bought because they 'look good'. He is so focused on looks...so ironic.

I enjoyed the skipped through YT of Mouldy at the dogs trust, i mean lets face Joel has gone to the dogs, his hair has given up afterall and he is sleeping with one.

So Mouldy the biggest witch of the dogs trust was seen in his natural habitat and I have no doubt with thirsty hirsty lurking around like a dirty dog shagging some twink assistant.

I wonder how much Joel contributed to the dogs trust monetarily, it irritates me these influencers do this tit and use their platform and time as their contribution, will his views that earns him 12p also be donated? Least the 2k was raised which will benefit the dogs.

Reactions: 1
The nut job admin of Mould and Liar's Leg Ends FB group is kicking people who are talking about the suspected rift. Someone asked why Joel didn't mention Lia in his Q&A. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I watched the Q+A of Moulyd whilst being paid as there is no way I want to waste my time. Usual nonsense about renting out his mouldy house and buying with thirsty later as he is doing his queer eye routine with hand clams plus so busy with all his acting wor,k when we all know he is slapping miracle grow on his head in the hope to stall his recede..... The rest I got bored out of my skull listening to, doing routine tasks I got more into that and forgot half of what he prattled on about.

So he went off grid but stayed in a shed with a bed, but still went to the pub, gym etc. We all know when he said off grid, it was thirsty being removed from grindr and in a location where he couldn't match with anyone due to lack of population. Though he had a "work call" though i suspect it was a webcam wank just to take the edge of thirsty. So Thirsty is sparing with praise, well Joel, waking up to you every day would make anyone feel negative... In truth thirsty wanted to shag in his new bed shed and was hoping Joel would've looked after the kids and tidied up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It's all been popping off in the Leg Ends FB group. Members are cancelling their direct debits. Joel had to go in and make a statement about an update to the channel coming soon. Basically, it's going to be another "Everythings fine! Lia doesn't hate me because I shacked up with a cheating bastard!?! What?? Noo??!!" probably!

Screenshot_2023-08-20-21-16-00-80_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
It's all been popping off in the Leg Ends FB group. Members are cancelling their direct debits. Joel had to go in and make a statement about an update to the channel coming soon. Basically, it's going to be another "Everythings fine! Lia doesn't hate me because I shacked up with a cheating bastard!?! What?? Noo??!!" probably!

View attachment 2393390
People pay for THAT? Wtf?

• Haha
People pay for THAT? Wtf?
I'm more surprised they thought they could get away with going silent for months on the joint channel and still collect the money! They really are a pair of numpties! I won't be surprised if several ex-members show up here to talk about them!

I'm more surprised they thought they could get away with going silent for months on the joint channel and still collect the money! They really are a pair of numpties! I won't be surprised if several ex-members show up here to talk about them!
I know Joelene set up one of those groups on Facebook for Hapless Horny Homo but it never garnered more than 80 members. I wouldn't be surprised to see he and Hirsty try to squeeze £ out people there too

• Wow
Roll up Roll up - Joel Wood is either thick as pig tit, crap at lying but I think both. I mean in his boring cozy, which he meant cosy with his boyfriend vlog he has just simply failed.

His insufferable podcast, which I haven't listened to apparently is returning for a season 2, his words, what does he think its a successful netflix equivalent in which most of his listeners will have probably have hearing issue or tattlers for the lols.

Tell me you're managing without your phone whilst still using your phone, fraudulent bleep, there are the receipts below lol, literally less than a minute of these two scenes. Gets his phone out at the end HAHA. He really seems to not grasp living off grid using amenities, working, phone and mod cons and seeing family isn't really what it means.

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 21.56.39.png
Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 21.56.13.png

---
Haha are you all tempted to join,pffffffft, holly is excited though I suspect you would get more thrill sticking your willy in bleach.
Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 22.12.43.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.