Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Emmerdale perhaps he can play the whinging southern moaning bastard that moves to the village to be a nanny and housekeeper whose boyfriend is sneaking around behind his back with clients….

Oh….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today's podcast episode was a flaming wheelie bin. Keegan has no interest in it other than showing up. There's a subtext of sniping at each other, Thirsty slagging Lewis, Mistress Joelene whining about her weight gain and I haven't even listened to the full thing! Dating Red flags is a rehash of an episode they already did. They're now selling merchandise - nothing these two con men won't do for the cash.

Reactions: 2
Presuming Joel made mention of him so he can take the heat off himself.
They were both on about their awful exes. Joel refers to Keegan's previous relationship as "a few years" long. Is 8 years a few? It was a real yawn fest. Appealing to Joel's postmenopausal American Christian fanbase.

Reactions: 1
I skip-watched some of the podcast. Laughed when Joel introduced himself and Keegan as partners, but Thirsty quickly interjected, ‘boyfriends’. I always get the feeling that Keegan isn’t that invested, whereas Mould has thrown himself completely into the relationship. Also Keegan described Joel as beige ‘in his choice of clothes and...’ then the video was cut so they could edit whatever he said next out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When they first started the plodcast, the youtube numbers were in the tens of thousands, now they're lucky if they can pull off 4-5k on an episode. No wonder Thirsty seems disinterested.

Reactions: 3
According to his latest vlog, Mould is writing a sit-com 🤣. Just the thought of that is comedy in itself.

• Haha
According to his latest vlog, Mould is writing a sit-com 🤣. Just the thought of that is comedy in itself.
I imagine it'll be a (very) thinly veiled version of his life, ubersuccessful youtuber, talented actor trying to make it big, held back by his best friend and youtuve partner 🤣

• Haha
I only hope he doesn’t base one of the ‘characters’ on the Instagram / TikTok caricature of himself that he does for humour.

• Haha
More updates on the tit-com in his latest vlog - it is to be set in a rugby club (inspired by the Batley Bulldogs :ROFLMAO: ).

• Haha
In his latest waffle, Less Youtube as he diversifies, apparently larger tax bill of £5 to £6.29. He is getting into voice acting for e.g. video games ugh!, spending more time in London I wonder if thirsty negotiated some sex breaks from Mouldy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.