Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muh

I'd love to know what they fell out over.
They would be mad to ditch their youtube channel. They have a lot of viewers.

Venom

VIP Member
Just watched a recent Q&A where he literally counts down how long he has left in his currently place as apparently him and Lucy have said they'll stay for at least 5 years. Surely thats not healthy or normal?

And then he confesses to wanting to buy a second property soon to become a landlord. Just when he couldn't get any scummier...
@Greenlentils, he's so vile isn't he, he's aged a TON as well so many wrinkled mould ! Lucy needs to run for the hills, I literally couldn't bear to watch any of his newer videos or the Joel and Lia trip, it's literally just them in a seedy hotel talking bollocks as per

Muh

Can't believe he was driving and feeding his dog a cup of whipped cream at the same time.
That is dangerous driving.

He will just do a delete a thon like he did with yasin
Omg yes so this explains it! I was trying to find videos of them both but couldn’t? I used to watch him when they were together and just lost interest in him shortly after they broke up but am playing catch up now. Any videos of them at all?

porpoise

I find it really strange that you'd do that on a gossip site and also then think it was a way of proving your individual identity.
I was actually just trying to be nice and thoughtful (so that others could give me the benefit of their doubt while taking the previous comments in good humour!), but never mind, and I realise that my posts were arguably very earnest and naive in hindsight. As I said earlier, I doubt that I have anything more substantial to add to the ongoing discussion vis-a-vis Joel, so I won't bother this thread again - apologies for not reading the room.

LovingIt

I imagine LovingIt has the goss on their actual friendship? Or is it just limited to Yas stuff and how he's still on his mother's Tesco clubcard account? :ROFLMAO:
No, I don't have anymore gossip. I am all done with this. All of my gossip was just a tool to further what I thought of as a harmless online social experiment for my own reasons, which I now realise is not the case. I learned quite a bit but at the cost of my own character and morals, and I'm not sure it was worth it.

I am happy to see such a vulnerable person wisen up and be more careful. It's nice to see a bit of a backbone growing in such a person. Its been interesting to observe how someone and their friends read and post about themselves in efforts to generate gossip yet be able to steer it in directions they can withstand. I don't actually have most of the opinions I've posted here or care very deeply about those things either way. Ultimately, subversively mitigating the power unwittingly granted to gossip like what I've seen here is something I'm very interested in. I hope that after reading all of this, someone might feel compelled to put even less stock into what is said in places like this about them and contributing to it.

I am sorry Joel. It definitely went too far. I am embarrassed, but I do think it wasn't entirely in vain. Don't be so easy to mess with. Don't be so vulnerable. Realise how empowering your disclaimers and being overly apologetic is to the negativity you're trying to avoid. Be more careful about just how much information you put out into the world. Anyone can pick on you, and worst part is they don't even care that much about what you do, you just make it so very easy. I'm sorry to have affected you so. On the bright side, I have a feeling it won't be so easy for anyone else in the future.

JoelFizz

VIP Member
I don't understand why ITV would fly Joel to Greece.
He doesn't do any work for ITV.
It's a new reality show on ITV2 called 'Mamma Mia: I Have A Dream!' and Joel was "invited" to come out and twat around the set of it, meeting Zoe Ball and Alan Carr (who looked like he was going to roll his eyes into the back of his head).

My guess is that Keegan's mate Anthony Cotton got them a couple of production passes and they were on the first RyanAir to Greece to get stuck in.

Venom

VIP Member
Omg yes so this explains it! I was trying to find videos of them both but couldn’t? I used to watch him when they were together and just lost interest in him shortly after they broke up but am playing catch up now. Any videos of them at all?
Just the virgin cruise were mould unsuccessfully tries to hide yasin

Metropolis

VIP Member
Joel and Keegs have been hobnobbing with Antony Cotton again. I had to google to find out why Cotton is deemed worthy of an MBE and according to the Mirror, he’s been ‘recognised for services to British Army, personnel and veterans.’ Wonder what services he’s been offering them? :LOL:
BE2327C8-727E-4064-8798-DA1538342A1A.jpeg