Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally, but that doesn’t mean Thirsty isn’t also a raging bottom. It’s written all over his face. This means they’re in constant negotiations around their sex life regarding who gets to be bottom until it all become too much and they stop doing it altogether. Might have happened already.
That's why God created double-dong dildos.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Knowing Joel, he'd probably get a dildo stuck up his arse and Keegan will leave him because of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘I’m just dusting the house and Keegans gone for a business meeting……’

Grindr hookup…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No mention by name of Lia when he talked about all of the things that happened in 2023.
No way did Joel & Lia end well.
---
What do you think will happen when they break up?
He would go back down south, I think.
He's lucky he didn't sell the house in London.

Reactions: 4
No mention by name of Lia when he talked about all of the things that happened in 2023.
No way did Joel & Lia end well.
---

He would go back down south, I think.
He's lucky he didn't sell the house in London.
That video screamed I'M NOT HAPPY WITH MY LIFE!

• Haha
I think he's trying to stick it out.
He has taken on a lot.
It wouldn't be what I would want for myself, that's for sure.

Reactions: 1
It will last until he either can’t tolerate cheating, or Keegan gets bored and wants a new model. He very much isn’t Keegans type, he’s actually quite quiet and introverted, which is something he likes in a partner as well. But similar to Joel Keegan has convinced himself he is a celeb, so they have both picked someone they think will raise their profile.

Reactions: 5
His video title of "Moving Out, Moving On" did not trick me. If he and Keegan go tits up, he won't mention anything about it for months. He'll just be inexplicably at his parents for months until he can kick out his poor tenants from his Womble house in Wimbledon.

Reactions: 5
His video title of "Moving Out, Moving On" did not trick me. If he and Keegan go tits up, he won't mention anything about it for months. He'll just be inexplicably at his parents for months until he can kick out his poor tenants from his Womble house in Wimbledon.
Bad sign when he can use his relationship ending as click bait !

Reactions: 2
Their relationship always seems very ‘surface level’. Mold is still kowtowing to Keegan and seems scared to contradict him. In Keegan’s social media posts where he does awaydays for his fitness coaching clients or he’s hanging out with his ‘celeb’ (aka Antony Cotton) pals, Joel is hanging around like a spare part. It suits Keegan to have him around to edit his videos and pick up the domestic slack whereas Joel seems to think being with Thirst will make him into a household name.

And what’s with all the screenwriting tit and hints? Perhaps he’s working on a kitchen sink drama based on his new life as a ‘step dad’.

I think Joel has given up a lot.
And I think he's giving more to Keegan and his young family than Keegan is giving back.

He's melancholic about clearing out the London house because there goes a roof over his head when he and Thirsty eventually crash and burn. Hi mummy, hi daddy!

As much as he goes on about loving his new life up North, it doesn’t really come across in the videos. He has no friends for one thing and seems to spend every day at Dunkin Donuts.

As much as he goes on about loving his new life up North, it doesn’t really come across in the videos. He has no friends for one thing and seems to spend every day at Dunkin Donuts.
Don't forget his stress eating donuts and getting fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.