Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be careful, you don’t want to be giving him inspiration for a future episode of the HHH podcast: “5 tips for successful douching.”
I'm sure that recent bathroom renovation included a dedicated water line just for that purpose 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You can bet your life that Thirsty is the bottom. Joel is struggling to fulfil. Good luck with that babe.

I'm sure that recent bathroom renovation included a dedicated water line just for that purpose 😆😆😆
Joel will be saying how he can't sit down because of a "minor accident I had in the bathroom. It's all in my members video so subscribe now!"

• Haha
That bathroom renovation…Joel went to great pains to point out neither he or Keegan used the shower cause the cubicle was too small. Then they had it redone and the footprint was exactly the same - just changed the look of the cubicle 🤪.

Thread dying like Joel…

anyone catch the comment on the latest video. If the house burns down with everyone in I’ll be alone… rich.. but alone

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Thread dying like Joel…

anyone catch the comment on the latest video. If the house burns down with everyone in I’ll be alone… rich.. but alone
One minute he’s moaning about having to stop spending, the next he’s talking about another holiday he’s going on in a couple of weeks and how it’ll be nice to wind down and relax when he doesn’t actually DO anything.

Any views on his stepdad video? He really resents and hates being a step dad I feel.
Didn’t he just go on and on and on and on…

Stripping out the half truths and convincing himself he ‘loves his step kids’

He REALLY hates it.
And his life in general…
And living in the North…
And resents that Grindr bottom Keegan..

Any views on his stepdad video? He really resents and hates being a step dad I feel.
In the comments, it was mentioned that Keegan had a partner of 8 years before Mould. Wasn't mean or nasty. The bleep deleted it.

His views of them really upsets Fletch, it also doesn’t help that he misses Lewis, he was only very young when Lewis and his Dad started dating, so he doesn’t actually remember a time before Lewis. Keegan doesn’t think to consider how the kids feel, well, he considers Tayla as she’s the favourite, he isn’t fussed about Fletch struggling.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
His views of them really upsets Fletch, it also doesn’t help that he misses Lewis, he was only very young when Lewis and his Dad started dating, so he doesn’t actually remember a time before Lewis. Keegan doesn’t think to consider how the kids feel, well, he considers Tayla as she’s the favourite, he isn’t fussed about Fletch struggling.
It doesn’t help that he didn’t stop to take a breath between Lewis and Mould. Messes up kids if there’s a constant stream of partners moving in and out of their parents’ houses.

ETA: Also don’t like the way Wood is using the kids to get clicks. There was one recently called Baking with Tayla. Trying to make himself look wholesome to the adoring American viewers.

Last edited:
Didn’t he just go on and on and on and on…

Stripping out the half truths and convincing himself he ‘loves his step kids’

He REALLY hates it.
And his life in general…
And living in the North…
And resents that Grindr bottom Keegan..
Joel is slowly realising that Keegan isn't the meal ticket he thought he was going to be. Joel thought Keegan would open doors in his "career" for him but the only door Keegan has opened is the cupboard under the stairs to show him where the hoover is!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It doesn’t help that he didn’t stop to take a breath between Lewis and Mould. Messes up kids if there’s a constant stream of partners moving in and out of their parents’ houses.

ETA: Also don’t like the way Wood is using the kids to get clicks. There was one recently called Baking with Tayla. Trying to make himself look wholesome to the adoring American viewers.
Take a breath or change the sheets. Those kids had many years with Lewis, so no doubt they had some connection to him. Mould seems determined to hide Thirsty's pre-Mould period from his menopausal followers

Take a breath or change the sheets. Those kids had many years with Lewis, so no doubt they had some connection to him. Mould seems determined to hide Thirsty's pre-Mould period from his menopausal followers
The slaphead can run but he can't hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.