Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They abandoned the podcast format for the Joel & Lia channel (now called Those Two Brits). They’ve uploaded a few clips but the last full episode went up in mid March.

Since then, they uploaded part 1 of their subscriber trip to Scotland. Any remaining illusion/delusion that they are young and trendy influencers with a young and trendy audience went straight out the window. It looks like some sort of care in the community event for the aged.

IMG-9056.jpg

IMG-9055.jpg

However, it’s been a few days short of a month since this was uploaded and no other parts of the trip have seen the light of day. I’m sure all those “fans”/“legends” who paid thousands for this trip are thrilled.

Suspiciously, they have the same “location” graphics as our friend Christianne Risman (aka Backpacking Bananas). Perhaps she is behind the editing? I’m sure this breaking news will delight @emm and anyone else who has been subjected to all three of them!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
They abandoned the podcast format for the Joel & Lia channel (now called Those Two Brits). They’ve uploaded a few clips but the last full episode went up in mid March.

Since then, they uploaded part 1 of their subscriber trip to Scotland. Any remaining illusion/delusion that they are young and trendy influencers with a young and trendy audience went straight out the window. It looks like some sort of care in the community event for the aged.

View attachment 2285566
View attachment 2285567

However, it’s been a few days short of a month since this was uploaded and no other parts of the trip have seen the light of day. I’m sure all those “fans”/“legends” who paid thousands for this trip are thrilled.

Suspiciously, they have the same “location” graphics as our friend Christianne Risman (aka Backpacking Bananas). Perhaps she is behind the editing? I’m sure this breaking news will delight @emm and anyone else who has been subjected to all three of them!
I would be shocked if they needed anyone to edit for.them given they have little else to do 🤣 those pics from the Scotland trip are hilarious 🤣 I just wonde4 what on earth his long term plans are? Lia has property development I guess (albeit with mortgages rates as they are I imagine that is nowhere near as lucrative as it was)

Reactions: 1
I just noticed in the HHH Instagram feed that the photos line up such that Keegan's knee lines up with Mould's head. An indication of the future?
Screenshot_20230705_114546_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He's starting to lose his hair again. The transplant hasn't taken.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just noticed in the HHH Instagram feed that the photos line up such that Keegan's knee lines up with Mould's head. An indication of the future?View attachment 2286905
Keegan hirst after quenching his grindr twink thirst will in a post shag haze will sit down for breakfast and start tapping a spoon on Mouldy heads thinking its a hardboiled egg.

Though quite as as likely to start attempting to peel him as he has a spud head.

Keegan’s son seemed uncomfortable with his father and this fly-by-night who infiltrated the family kissing in the pool. When Joel spread his legs round “Keegs” and bounced up and down in the water I felt uncomfortable for all of them.
Well adjusted kids are a wonderful thing to be proud of but I think parents, and their boyfriends, should be sensitive. Those kids have to go to school and face questions about their father and his latest shag.
His son doesn’t remember a time before Lewis was part of his family, he’s finding it hard to get his head around Lewis not being around.

• Sad
His latest video where he wants to buy a horse… but get someone else to do all the hard work and look after it for him.. sums him up completely

• Haha
Ve had to tell YouTube to stop putting him in my feed. Can’t stand him. I‘ll keep checking here for when it all goes tits up with Keegan.
⏰⏰⏰

Ve had to tell YouTube to stop putting him in my feed. Can’t stand him. I‘ll keep checking here for when it all goes tits up with Keegan.
⏰⏰⏰
He’s convinced he’s with Keegan for life, but Keegan doesn’t come across as the settling down kind.

Keegan Thirst just wants someone to pick up and cook and clean for his kids. When Joel figures that out, his parents will come and rescue him I'm sure.
---
I just noticed in the HHH Instagram feed that the photos line up such that Keegan's knee lines up with Mould's head. An indication of the future?View attachment 2286905
He's definitely receding. I'm wondering when he'll start spending thousands on a real hair toupee that he can wear for six months.

• Haha
Screenshot 2023-07-11 131556.png

Screenshot 2023-07-11 131803.png

That Scotland trip obviously confirmed to their hardcore fans that they weren't mates anymore. I suspect they've fallen out over money.

I don't think Joel went to her wedding either since he never posted about it at all. That pretty much confirms they're not friends at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
His latest video where he wants to buy a horse… but get someone else to do all the hard work and look after it for him.. sums him up completely
Since he got the Dove money, he thinks he's massively rich. I am guessing it was 100k tops!
---
“It’s like Damon and Joe all over again!”

I'm guessing they're talking about these guys: https://www.youtube.com/@DamonAndJo/videos

Looks like they just drifted apart and stopped making videos but gave no explanation or goodbye. They haven't uploaded in 3 years.

Since he got the Dove money, he thinks he's massively rich. I am guessing it was 100k tops!
---

I'm guessing they're talking about these guys: https://www.youtube.com/@DamonAndJo/videos

Looks like they just drifted apart and stopped making videos but gave no explanation or goodbye. They haven't uploaded in 3 years.
That's crazy! Did anyone watch Damon (of dampness and Joe)thing explaining the split? It was insane... wonder if it was the same for lia Nd him?

I don’t think they’ve been “best mates” in the way they perhaps were since Lia moved to Chichester (late 2019?). I’m unsure if there’s been a big feud but the complete lack of public contact/acknowledgement or uploads is very odd.

I also checked and Lia, Achiella and Christianne all still follow Joel (and vice versa).

100k? Really?
Voiceover jobs for big brands pay a shitload. God knows why when literally anyone can stand before a mic and say “That’s ASDA Price!” or whatever.

I don’t think they’ve been “best mates” in the way they perhaps were since Lia moved to Chichester (late 2019?). I’m unsure if there’s been a big feud but the complete lack of public contact/acknowledgement or uploads is very odd.

I also checked and Lia, Achiella and Christianne all still follow Joel (and vice versa).

It may be that they've grown apart and Lia might not like Keegan and so that's creating a rift. They're both really bleeping selfish too and go through managers like underwear so I wouldn't be surprised if they've low key turned on each other. Also, they may be fighting as to who pays the tax bill on Joel and Lia money.
---
That's crazy! Did anyone watch Damon (of dampness and Joe)thing explaining the split? It was insane... wonder if it was the same for lia Nd him?
I have a feeling Joel will make a video like that at some point when nothing gets posted on the main channel for years.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.