Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theodore

VIP Member
You wouldn’t think he’d done a days acting class in his life judging by that godawful reel he had made where he had to pretend to break up with a woman while smoking a cigarette. Embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Muh

I feel like Joel didn't want to do the Scotland trip. And that Lia did.
I do think they had fallen out either before or on the Scotland trip.
There's not much footage of them together in Scotland and they only released that one vlog.

Agree that Lia is under more financial pressure than Joel.
Her and Ach are leveraged to the hilt with all their HMOs. I'd love to know who their mystery investor is.

Theodore

VIP Member
All that mixed messaging about Bradford. “It’s not Bradford - There’s nothing wrong with Bradford - Bradford isn’t that nice but it’s not Bradford- it’s near Bradford but it’s not Bradford“

Exhausting. Who is he trying to kid! It’s obviously Bradford which is surrounded by beautiful country side. Where did he live in London? I bet it wasn’t as nice as where he’s living now. The snob.

phutton44

Chatty Member
I watched the Q+A of Moulyd whilst being paid as there is no way I want to waste my time. Usual nonsense about renting out his mouldy house and buying with thirsty later as he is doing his queer eye routine with hand clams plus so busy with all his acting wor,k when we all know he is slapping miracle grow on his head in the hope to stall his recede..... The rest I got bored out of my skull listening to, doing routine tasks I got more into that and forgot half of what he prattled on about.

So he went off grid but stayed in a shed with a bed, but still went to the pub, gym etc. We all know when he said off grid, it was thirsty being removed from grindr and in a location where he couldn't match with anyone due to lack of population. Though he had a "work call" though i suspect it was a webcam wank just to take the edge of thirsty. So Thirsty is sparing with praise, well Joel, waking up to you every day would make anyone feel negative... In truth thirsty wanted to shag in his new bed shed and was hoping Joel would've looked after the kids and tidied up?

• Haha
  • Heart

phutton44

Chatty Member
haha so I skipped through the lastest mouldy video and he banged on about is channel member £3.99 a month which is less than the cost of a starbucks coffee umm... umm.... went online on the app, tons of coffees under that price., he really is just plain thick. TBH I would rather pay 300 times for a starbucks coffee that sub to his tripe.

Now moving on to his exciting meeting in London for his career, skipping through I heard that he met his social media manager and refer to her as a shark as sh smelt blood, well it seems apt he hired in his image. He talked about recreating his date with Thirsty Hirsty and well we all know what a shark Mouldy was he didnt sniff out blood just cock, he didn't care about Lewis. So he forgot to renew his train discount, shame they didn't fine him for the lols, then moaned he didn't get an upgrade going back, well try paying for a discount card first!. Apparently the guy next to him smelt, well imagine the poor guy who was sitting next to that arsehole, I would've run up and down the train and tried to stink as much as possible than have him near me.

What is his new exciting job, funny how future Mouldy had to appear to then bang on about it as it must have got some traction, another voice over well I hope its for haemorrhoids as the amount of shit he talks it causes all of us pain, though rubbing cream on our ears/eyes wont do much for us.

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
I wouldn’t even describe the Joel and Liar videos as Vlogs. It’s barely disguised clickbait. You learn nothing from them, it’s just two self obsessed idiots speaking in stupid voices that they think is cute/funny. Lowest Common Denominator content. The whole act is designed to get people to comment, even if it’s negative, to get their engagement scores up. She’s the worst, deliberately getting things wrong so that U.S viewers will correct her. She repeatedly called Denny’s Diner “Dennis” the other day until she forgot the act and pronounced it correctly. He’s as irritating AF but she’s both irritating and a right piece of work. I can’t stand her.

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
Ive only recently come across his channel,think it was possibly through vlogmas. He talks about Yorkshire as if its sone 3rd world country,where hes staying seems to have some beautiful scenery , clearly wasted on him. Im from yorkshire and just find him to be an obnoxious little turd,clearly anywhere outside of London isnt good enough for him

Metropolis

VIP Member
I think a lot of people are starting to get tired of his bland, boring shite now. His tiktok/reels are coming off very derivative of Max Balegde and it shows. Next, he'll suddenly take up an interest in trainspotting ala Francis Bourgeois. He's desperately chasing engagement but isn't getting it. It's probably why he ditched Lia, because she seems to have no drive to be famous at all, she'd rather be a housewife and only occasionally make videos.
And yet ironically, Joel is more of a housewife than Lia.

Venom

VIP Member
Oh my god I need to watch the Texas video!

@JoelFizz your profile pic is making me laugh so much!

Yeah I think we’re mainly brits on here but there are a few Americans I think (just assuming this based on spellings etc)

I bet Lia is regretting taking her Nail lady’s anti-vaxx advice, as it seems that might delay their plans?
The Texas vlogs really are something, be sure to check out the Texas bbq one where he gets chicken but takes the skin with all the seasoning off and then moans that it just tastes like ordinary chicken 😂

• Haha

phutton44

Chatty Member
Hahahaha love this thread is getting busier and more tattlers are getting involved, Joel and Keegan are just the worst and I feel the Lia issue is unsurprising, Joel has put all his eggs in one basket. Thirsty Hirsty will repeat his behaviour and won't stay settled and Joel will be crying or denying in time.

Theodore

VIP Member
Their entire channel was ill-informed clickbait for a target American audience who they knew would engage in the comments every time they said something stupid about the US. Lowest common denominator shite. It deserves to fail.

Hattie769

Today's vlog "I want to go for an MRI". Firstly, how privileged must one be to get one when nothing is ailing you, when people with issues wait months to get an appointment. The only thing it will turn up is that he has ovaries and undescended testicles.
He just can’t stop spending money can he? He must wake up every morning thinking how can I spend money today?

I see Keegan has retired again, he only came out of retirement as he was struggling financially without Lewis’ wage coming in.

DrollWood

Just watched his vlog on speed skip and lol fangirling about an Emmerdale actor hahahahahaha, he wont ever work on that soap unless he was a slaphead model. I mean he should have kept his trap shut about the celebrity and respected their anonymity in his gym class, he didnt mention name but the soap is just stupid, hope they throw the mouldy wanker out. Still moaning about his weight but still at dunkins no doubt as he and thirsty always do, exercise and just eat alot of shite.
Thinking he can "manifest" a role for himself on Emmerdale lol. He'll do anything for an acting role EXCEPT DO THE F#$&ing hard work. At this point, being 32 yo, he has a very thin acting resumé.

• Haha