Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha so I skipped through the lastest mouldy video and he banged on about is channel member £3.99 a month which is less than the cost of a starbucks coffee umm... umm.... went online on the app, tons of coffees under that price., he really is just plain thick. TBH I would rather pay 300 times for a starbucks coffee that sub to his tripe.

Now moving on to his exciting meeting in London for his career, skipping through I heard that he met his social media manager and refer to her as a shark as sh smelt blood, well it seems apt he hired in his image. He talked about recreating his date with Thirsty Hirsty and well we all know what a shark Mouldy was he didnt sniff out blood just cock, he didn't care about Lewis. So he forgot to renew his train discount, shame they didn't fine him for the lols, then moaned he didn't get an upgrade going back, well try paying for a discount card first!. Apparently the guy next to him smelt, well imagine the poor guy who was sitting next to that hole, I would've run up and down the train and tried to stink as much as possible than have him near me.

What is his new exciting job, funny how future Mouldy had to appear to then bang on about it as it must have got some traction, another voice over well I hope its for haemorrhoids as the amount of tit he talks it causes all of us pain, though rubbing cream on our ears/eyes wont do much for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
haha so I skipped through the lastest mouldy video and he banged on about is channel member £3.99 a month which is less than the cost of a starbucks coffee umm... umm.... went online on the app, tons of coffees under that price., he really is just plain thick. TBH I would rather pay 300 times for a starbucks coffee that sub to his tripe.

Now moving on to his exciting meeting in London for his career, skipping through I heard that he met his social media manager and refer to her as a shark as sh smelt blood, well it seems apt he hired in his image. He talked about recreating his date with Thirsty Hirsty and well we all know what a shark Mouldy was he didnt sniff out blood just cock, he didn't care about Lewis. So he forgot to renew his train discount, shame they didn't fine him for the lols, then moaned he didn't get an upgrade going back, well try paying for a discount card first!. Apparently the guy next to him smelt, well imagine the poor guy who was sitting next to that hole, I would've run up and down the train and tried to stink as much as possible than have him near me.

What is his new exciting job, funny how future Mouldy had to appear to then bang on about it as it must have got some traction, another voice over well I hope its for haemorrhoids as the amount of tit he talks it causes all of us pain, though rubbing cream on our ears/eyes wont do much for us.
It is is funny how he talks about his shark new manager but he only passingly mentioned that he was DROPPED by his old management company (probably for being a total bore). Also, yes Joelene, recreate that first date, including Keegan checking his phone constantly to read the texts from his partner Lewis back home in Yorkshire while trying to raw dog Mould.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And now flexing he’s got hospitality tickets for Taylor swift… does he ever stop

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I watched his latest vlog and read some comments to see Lia has got married (I don’t follow her so didn’t know) and that it seems the two are not on friendly terms.

I remember the Vlog that he posted after Edinburgh. He said that Lia had left while he was still asleep. I found it odd that a friend would go without either waking up or waking the other person up to say bye. Especially when it seems that they shared a room. So it could be that things had started going bad then.

Reactions: 6
And now flexing he’s got hospitality tickets for Taylor swift… does he ever stop
At least it sounds like he had to pay for them. Influencers are such swine thinking they deserve complimentary everything "because I have a following"

Reactions: 3
I watched his latest vlog and read some comments to see Lia has got married (I don’t follow her so didn’t know) and that it seems the two are not on friendly terms.

I remember the Vlog that he posted after Edinburgh. He said that Lia had left while he was still asleep. I found it odd that a friend would go without either waking up or waking the other person up to say bye. Especially when it seems that they shared a room. So it could be that things had started going bad then.
Yeah, I thought it was weird that Lia left without saying goodbye, too.

Yet ANOTHER new manager who will get him jobs only for him to turn them down because he's too busy being a nanny to Keegan's kids. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lia and Joel are totally on the outs friendship wise. I'm waiting for one of them to unfollow the other.

So Mouldy is having Epiphanies on his members channels about his emotional defects, well I do wonder if thirsty hirsty who I always thought is a narc and probably has low level controlling issues have rubbed off and started to fester in Joel, good old gas lighting. Anyway thirsty hirsty on his trip to marbs was delighted to see a massage tent, he was hoping for a cock massage no doubt. So Mouldy went up the other end of the outside hotel area to avoid Brits or did they all want to get away from him? Anyway flapping Mouldy didnt want the memory card lost, heh well its not like its got wedding footage of your close friend Lia on it now, though he is more concerned about the youtube content that the value of the memories.

I'd love to know what they fell out over.
They would be mad to ditch their youtube channel. They have a lot of viewers.

They were crazy to change the name of it. That seems to be where things started to go wrong.

They were crazy to change the name of it. That seems to be where things started to go wrong.
I think the move from them posting “thrice weekly” (this was a catchphrase at one point) on the channel to suddenly posting one video a week whilst launching solo channels was probably when the rot set in. This was likely on the advice of one of their many managers but it didn’t make sense to me. Why abandon a developing duo brand in a vain attempt to launch solo “careers”?

They changed the channel name a few times. It was called “Being British with Joel and Lia” or something before it became just the two names.

Fundamentally, they flopped because of poor content. There are only so many times that even their shut in middle-aged Middle America viewers are interested in hearing these two planks read out a BuzzFeed article about Iowa slang or whatever.

Reactions: 1
I think the move from them posting “thrice weekly” (this was a catchphrase at one point) on the channel to suddenly posting one video a week whilst launching solo channels was probably when the rot set in. This was likely on the advice of one of their many managers but it didn’t make sense to me. Why abandon a developing duo brand in a vain attempt to launch solo “careers”?

They changed the channel name a few times. It was called “Being British with Joel and Lia” or something before it became just the two names.

Fundamentally, they flopped because of poor content. There are only so many times that even their shut in middle-aged Middle America viewers are interested in hearing these two planks read out a BuzzFeed article about Iowa slang or whatever.
Exactly, neither.of them are interesting alone at least together there was the interaction between them. I wonder how much their partners (especially ach because of their seemingly anbandoned) property channel

I never watched Joel and Lia (tried once but got bored with the content) and only fell into watching Joel cause his coming out video came up on suggestions for some reason. Then I stuck around for all the Yas stuff waiting for it to go pear shaped. Loved the drama around that and Yas posting on YouTube to give his version of events.
Anyway, I’ve noticed recently that he’s not even trying to hide his contempt for people and places he considers beneath him. The other day, he referred to a ‘rough family’ after he spotted a child apparently nicking money from one of those stalls by the side of the road where you help yourself to eggs for a donation. Then he said he’d never been into Bradford, but he’d heard it was rough. Don’t know how he’s going to cope up North with that attitude and the way he looks down on people.

• Wow
I never watched Joel and Lia (tried once but got bored with the content) and only fell into watching Joel cause his coming out video came up on suggestions for some reason. Then I stuck around for all the Yas stuff waiting for it to go pear shaped. Loved the drama around that and Yas posting on YouTube to give his version of events.
Anyway, I’ve noticed recently that he’s not even trying to hide his contempt for people and places he considers beneath him. The other day, he referred to a ‘rough family’ after he spotted a child apparently nicking money from one of those stalls by the side of the road where you help yourself to eggs for a donation. Then he said he’d never been into Bradford, but he’d heard it was rough. Don’t know how he’s going to cope up North with that attitude and the way he looks down on people.
Remember the controversy when he and lia were saying Lewisham etc were rough?

I do!

And The Institute of Race Relations do too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.