Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do!

And The Institute of Race Relations do too!

Yeah, this is when it totally went wrong for them. People who google them from now on for anything will see that pop up on the first page. I'm sure it's hurt them both getting brand gigs too. I can also see them throwing each other the bus on the issue in order to keep their internet clout. Maybe Joel has been piling the blame on Lia if brands ask him about it and its gotten back to her.

Reactions: 1
I do!

And The Institute of Race Relations do too!

He really is an absolute fuckwit isn’t he? Should go back to living with mummy and daddy in their massive Hampshire house.

I only really watch his stories now and not the YouTube videos but I can’t remember the last time I saw a sponsorship.

Does he do them on YouTube? If so, anything lucrative or the usual NordVPN/Casetify/Hello Fresh stuff?

I only really watch his stories now and not the YouTube videos but I can’t remember the last time I saw a sponsorship.

Does he do them on YouTube? If so, anything lucrative or the usual NordVPN/Casetify/Hello Fresh stuff?
Haven't seen a sponsorship on his YouTube for a while, so if he's getting them, they're undeclared or not noticeable enough to be considered sneaky/undeclared.

Reactions: 2
Their entire channel was ill-informed clickbait for a target American audience who they knew would engage in the comments every time they said something stupid about the US. Lowest common denominator shite. It deserves to fail.

Reactions: 5
Their entire channel was ill-informed clickbait for a target American audience who they knew would engage in the comments every time they said something stupid about the US. Lowest common denominator shite. It deserves to fail.
And he's booooooooooooring as shite

Reactions: 3
Joelene and Keegan Thirst are looking to "rebrand" Happless Healthy Homo after one season. A good rebrand would be to dump Mould in the dustbin

• Haha
So does this make it his 4th gay-themed podcast?
- Queerstion Time with Yas
- Four Poofs
- Happy Healthy Homo 1.0
- Happy Healthy Homo rebrand

Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, this is when it totally went wrong for them. People who google them from now on for anything will see that pop up on the first page. I'm sure it's hurt them both getting brand gigs too. I can also see them throwing each other the bus on the issue in order to keep their internet clout. Maybe Joel has been piling the blame on Lia if brands ask him about it and its gotten back to her.
The only thing that surprised me about this is that any big organisations are even aware of it happening/them in general 🤣

• Haha
So it looks like Joel wasn't at Lia's surprise birthday party but Christianne was. They're definitely not friends anymore.

• Wow
  • Haha
Keegan is friends with Anthony cotton so Joel is full steam ahead trying to land a job on Corrie, Hatzakis is no longer required by the slaphead

He finally addressed the Lia feud rumours to his members. What do we reckon? Lying to cover up any potential drama??

Screenshot 2023-07-31 225431.png

---
Lia and Ach did a live a week ago and she blocked Joel's name from being mentioned in the chat!

Screenshot 2023-07-31 232946.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
So Joel didn't go to Lia's wedding or her 30th birthday party.
And he went offline for the whole weekend of her wedding.
That's not normal.
Something happened. Maybe they didn't have a "massive fight" but that doesn't mean they didn't have a fight.

Reactions: 4
I can’t understand how people could be that invested in these two people, more so Joel because I’ve not watched Lia’s content anyway. He’s dull AF.

So Joel didn't go to Lia's wedding or her 30th birthday party.
And he went offline for the whole weekend of her wedding.
That's not normal.
Something happened. Maybe they didn't have a "massive fight" but that doesn't mean they didn't have a fight.
Yeh it's not just drifting apart if you have to block someone from a live video is it

I can’t understand how people could be that invested in these two people, more so Joel because I’ve not watched Lia’s content anyway. He’s dull AF.
And yet both so full of themselves. Complete narcissists.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.