Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CELEBRITY COUPLE!!!

Yeah, this could also be pissing Lia off. Her channel is dead as she never uploads and The Property Couple channel with Ach is not doing well at all. She's jealous of Joel's numbers. If Joel gets a gig presenting on This Morning (Doubtful as he's too chicken to do anything THAT big) Lia will smash her house up in a rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It may be that they've grown apart and Lia might not like Keegan and so that's creating a rift. They're both really bleeping selfish too and go through managers like underwear so I wouldn't be surprised if they've low key turned on each other. Also, they may be fighting as to who pays the tax bill on Joel and Lia money.
---

I have a feeling Joel will make a video like that at some point when nothing gets posted on the main channel for years.
Just saw my stupid autocorrect mistake 🤣 Damon and Joe for anyone confused.

Yeh I think so too, if nothing else just for engagement

Reactions: 1
Me looking for Joel amongst the blurry people in the background:

squat-and-squint-meme-woman.jpg

This caption makes it seem as if he didn’t go:

Reactions: 2
Did he do this detox at this time on purpose, so that he wouldn't have to deal with Lia getting married?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion:

Joel Wood #3 Came out as queer, split with Lia, the ‘celebrity couple’ era is here!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are literally Phil and Holly right now. How long before Joel does a Huw Edwards/Philip Schofield?

• Haha
Joel posted an Instagram story yesterday saying he’d spent a number of days locked away in some woodland cabin that forces you to hand over you phone at the beginning.

No mention of Lia (and people have been asking on his IG reel and YouTube video comments).

This is probably the most gripped I have ever been to their content lmao. If Lia was smart, she’d enjoy her honeymoon and then post an exposé on her flop solo channel.

Also, I feel desperately sorry for his shut-in American viewers who post their entire life stories when neither Joel nor anyone else cares (like the one below). So many of them also needlessly post the name of the place they are from (like “Great video! Watching from Freeport, Michigan!”) - like who cares?!

IMG-9126.jpg

Joel posted an Instagram story yesterday saying he’d spent a number of days locked away in some woodland cabin that forces you to hand over you phone at the beginning.

No mention of Lia (and people have been asking on his IG reel and YouTube video comments).

This is probably the most gripped I have ever been to their content lmao. If Lia was smart, she’d enjoy her honeymoon and then post an exposé on her flop solo channel.

Also, I feel desperately sorry for his shut-in American viewers who post their entire life stories when neither Joel nor anyone else cares (like the one below). So many of them also needlessly post the name of the place they are from (like “Great video! Watching from Freeport, Michigan!”) - like who cares?!

View attachment 2307337
Oh he so went offline to avoid the questions "why aren't you at Lia's wedding?" Perhaps Lia knows Joelene was bleeping Keegan Thirst while Thirst was still living with Lewis and was rightfully appalled.

I reckon they fell out over the trip to Scotland and the future of their channel.

Hahahaha love this thread is getting busier and more tattlers are getting involved, Joel and Keegan are just the worst and I feel the Lia issue is unsurprising, Joel has put all his eggs in one basket. Thirsty Hirsty will repeat his behaviour and won't stay settled and Joel will be crying or denying in time.

Reactions: 5
Oh he so went offline to avoid the questions "why aren't you at Lia's wedding?" Perhaps Lia knows Joelene was bleeping Keegan Thirst while Thirst was still living with Lewis and was rightfully appalled.
I suspect that the rift is ever widening between them. He mentioned in a recent vlog that he was "having a really stressful and bad week for reasons I won't go into"

View attachment 2307337
Joel and Lia really tapped into the middle America type which is what exploded their channel. Small town, conservative, obsessed with the Royal Family and British detective shows.

Joelene LOL

Lots of stuff on his stories yesterday about how he’s been “quite sad” this month.

Hasn’t like Lia’s wedding pic.

I also noticed that the one (and only) part of the Scotland trip they’ve uploaded has an outro recorded after the trip featuring only Lia.

My absolute shot in the dark guess would be that Joel has told Lia that he wants to move away from the J&L channel as it’s not as financially rewarding as his solo channel or podcast with Keegan. Lia is irked because all her other media ventures have flopped and it’s her only consistent source of income/“fame” and it’s all gone south from there.

Reactions: 6
I feel like Joel didn't want to do the Scotland trip. And that Lia did.
I do think they had fallen out either before or on the Scotland trip.
There's not much footage of them together in Scotland and they only released that one vlog.

Agree that Lia is under more financial pressure than Joel.
Her and Ach are leveraged to the hilt with all their HMOs. I'd love to know who their mystery investor is.

View attachment 2315495

The lies are being called out?
Yet another booooooooooring vlog of him being a whiney nanny to Keegan's kid. Why these bored American nan's keep sending him crap, I can't imagine.

Joelene - if you're reading this, I already have your address, so if you keep whining about "your privacy", I'll be more inclined to drop it.

He looks terrible in that cut off t-shirt he’s whinging in. Does he think he’s “built” or something? Put it away love. All of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.