Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoelFizz

VIP Member
So they finally announced that the Those Two Brits channel is over. It was a bloody awkward video as they couldn't even get together to film the announcement. The TL;DR of it is that Joel wanted to end the channel and Lia did not and it's very clear from the awkward zoom meeting video they put up that they've massively fallen out over it. There's probably more to the feud too. This was probably Joel thinking he's gotten famous now and doesn't need Those Two Brits anymore. HA!

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Metropolis

VIP Member
Yeah, it’s not even as though he’s moved to another city - nothing to do all day but kick around the house, walk the dogs and edit his vids (in between his domestic duties of course :LOL:). There’s something about Keegan that makes me feel uncomfortable - like, I wouldn’t like to be on the wrong side of him if he gets moody. I get the feeling that he calls the shots in that relationship.

Venom

VIP Member
Joel definitely gets pushed around by Keegan. Joel's VO career will dry up and he'll hit 40 and realise he's just been washing Keegan's stinky Rugby togs for the last ten years and he'll want out.
Ahem I think you mean he’ll be washing keegan’s and whatever side piece Keegan has !

• Haha

DrollWood

His parents must be very wealthy with that big house in the south of England and then the cost and upkeep of that big house in Florida. Lucky boy.

My parents could barely afford the one small house we all lived in. Not shaming my parents or anything - they did their best - but it's interesting to see how the wealthy live.
---
Also Keegan is doing nicely off Joel and his family. Plenty free digs in America.
Wealthy and apparently tasteless if you look at the airbnb listing for the Florida house. Now we know where they're staying so it's easy to peek in on their grindr usage!

His ENTIRE last youtube was him stuffing his face with sweets and rich food. Stress eating about Thirsty dumping him for a younger, more energetic house boy?

• Haha

phutton44

Chatty Member
I would so love to see them setup a camera to do a walk on or some other performative crap and before they even started I have twatted their rig over. Influencers in gyms, tourist locations etc really are a bunch of fake bellends.

Theodore

VIP Member
Have to think this is Joel’s first proper/adult/serious relationship so he is not alert to toxic behaviours and will just go along with Keegan as he’s scared of being alone again. He’s very naive in terms of relationship experience.
Many of us will have seen how someone can meet a new partner who proceeds to systematically isolate them from their old life, friends and family. Putting physical distance between them and all of those things is controlling behaviour 101. The victim can never see it of course, you can tell them until you’re blue in the face what’s going on but they just refuse. Until it all comes crashing downl

Venom

VIP Member
Well Tattlers, we’re finally on the second Joel Wood thread ! :m :m :m

Winning title was by @Greenlentils !

So what’s Mr Mouldivator been up to since we created his Tattle forum ?

-Broke up with Yas (very old news but was covered in the last thread)
-Kept suspiciously tight lipped about the break up and scrubbed all evidence of Yas from his Youtube channel
-Mysteriously became friends with Yas again after Yas done a reaction video to Joel’s clickbait “we broke up video” so many of us think he’s doing damage control
- Bought a house with his flatmate/god squad member Lucy and it’s an absolute mould infested dump. Our own @Greenlentils christened it the “South West London Cave”
-Decorated the office the most ghastly mouldy green and the whole house just looks so garish, you couldn’t even swing a cat around in the kitchen, which is practically a greenhouse ! We all suspect they never had a survey done and they need all the windows repairing. The old owners must be laughing all the way to the bank !
- He and Hatzakis were given the nickname “Mould and Liar by our own @JoelFizz
- He’s started another channel with Hatzakis called “those 2 brits” where they’re supposed to show us around interesting places but 99% of it is them drinking prosecco
- Built a “dog pen” under the stairs for “Ayyyyyyyyvur” which is far too small and the cruel narc actually left it locked overnight which many tattlers rightly thought was out of order. The poor dog couldn’t even stand up in the pen and he doesn’t care because it’s content.
- Ever the selfless individual (sarcasm) He continually flaunted Lockdown rules during the second wave. Had a party in his house for his friend Drew (claims they stayed in the garden which many of us find hard to believe) and went to his parents’ house for Christmas (no mention of any bubbles)
- Released a load of clickbait videos about his “near misses” from acting jobs, errm we think your acting’s just crap. You didn’t turn anything down Mould, just withdrew from the process. Big Difference !
-Helped Hatzakis spread Vaccine misinformation. Apparently her eyebrow technician is more clued up than scientists who have devoted their lives to Vaccine research. Also, likely breaking lockdown rules again as this was during the 3rd lockdown and was filmed inside Mouldington Abbey.
-Managed to bag himself a presenting job on “4 poofs and a podcast” and is so robotic. Loads of reviews are saying as much and some tattlers who are long time fans have had to switch off. The youtube viewing figures are no better either. Absolutely no conversation or knowledge of any pop culture. Bar Gemma Collins.
- The trip to Boston he kept banging on about never transpired either. The “LeGeNdS” most probably didn’t notice because he’s so busy begging for channel members.
-Out of the blue went to Barcelona with a new mystery man, and shock horror, he’s a northerner, something Mouldy would surely look down upon ? Another romance perhaps ? Tattlers’ theories have already started !
-Still substituting going to the gym for having a personality
-Still wearing shirts too short for him
-Still locking Ava under the stairs
-Still on the beg
-Still pissing into the wind, trying to land an acting role

And I think that’s just about it gals and pals, please don’t let this one take a whole YEAR to complete !

Happy Tattlin’ !!

Last edited:

JoelFizz

VIP Member
His video title of "Moving Out, Moving On" did not trick me. If he and Keegan go tits up, he won't mention anything about it for months. He'll just be inexplicably at his parents for months until he can kick out his poor tenants from his Womble house in Wimbledon.

phutton44

Chatty Member
Deep down we all know that Keegan will not be keen to tie up his finances as he roving eye his need/thirst for cock will require an easily executed get rid plan.

• Haha
  • Heart
It will last until he either can’t tolerate cheating, or Keegan gets bored and wants a new model. He very much isn’t Keegans type, he’s actually quite quiet and introverted, which is something he likes in a partner as well. But similar to Joel Keegan has convinced himself he is a celeb, so they have both picked someone they think will raise their profile.

Theodore

VIP Member
They were asked if they were from the same household, lied about it by saying yes because they couldn’t be arsed to fill in two landing cards, got caught out and then wonder why everything else they said was viewed with suspicion. Don’t lie to border officials Joely!

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
He's clearly got some side pieces lined up. Probably texting them he was in Florida "for work".
I wonder what Joel's Westboro Baptist Mum and Dad must think, their florida home being used for joel to be ploughed by keegan !

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
A viewer described them as “dumb and dumber” in the comments which they apparently found funny. “We LOVE that! It’s a really funny film and we just want to be funny So that’s not an insult for us!”. No loves, it IS an insult. You ARE stupid and celebrating your own stupidity isn’t cool.

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Can't wait for the "ESCAPING A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP" video. Though, he probably will keep that members only and pretend to everyone else that Keegan and his inherited kids got beamed up and now he's just single again.

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Screenshot 2023-07-11 131556.png

Screenshot 2023-07-11 131803.png

That Scotland trip obviously confirmed to their hardcore fans that they weren't mates anymore. I suspect they've fallen out over money.

I don't think Joel went to her wedding either since he never posted about it at all. That pretty much confirms they're not friends at all.

• Wow

Metropolis

VIP Member
I joined Tattle mainly for the traditional celeb threads but was delighted to stumble across this one! Having accidentally clicked on one of his videos a few years ago, I binge watch a few every so often for amusement and am struck by how disingenuous he comes across. I remember seeing one where he reads out his old prayer diaries and it’s all ‘me, me, me’ like he’s writing to Santa Claus or something!
Anyway, just thought I’d check-in. Glad I’m not the only one who thinks Keegan comes across as controlling and couldn’t believe Joel moved in so quickly. The guy really is devoid of any critical thinking skills.

• Haha