Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh poor Mouldy Joelene has to pay taxes like the rest of us. You can bet he writes off every trip and vacation he takes by whipping out his camera to share his shite content with his American nan fanbase.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New Thread Title
Joel Wood# 3
‘Unpaid nanny, cleaner, driver seeks vocal work’

His parents must be very wealthy with that big house in the south of England and then the cost and upkeep of that big house in Florida. Lucky boy.

My parents could barely afford the one small house we all lived in. Not shaming my parents or anything - they did their best - but it's interesting to see how the wealthy live.
---
Also Keegan is doing nicely off Joel and his family. Plenty free digs in America.

Last edited:
Joel is very precious about his hatred for mushrooms isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What's this snorty noise that Keegan is always making?
Didn't Joel menton before that he needs treatment for it?

His parents must be very wealthy with that big house in the south of England and then the cost and upkeep of that big house in Florida. Lucky boy.

My parents could barely afford the one small house we all lived in. Not shaming my parents or anything - they did their best - but it's interesting to see how the wealthy live.
---
Also Keegan is doing nicely off Joel and his family. Plenty free digs in America.
Wealthy and apparently tasteless if you look at the airbnb listing for the Florida house. Now we know where they're staying so it's easy to peek in on their grindr usage!

His ENTIRE last youtube was him stuffing his face with sweets and rich food. Stress eating about Thirsty dumping him for a younger, more energetic house boy?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wealthy and apparently tasteless if you look at the airbnb listing for the Florida house. Now we know where they're staying so it's easy to peek in on their grindr usage!

His ENTIRE last youtube was him stuffing his face with sweets and rich food. Stress eating about Thirsty dumping him for a younger, more energetic house boy?
Oh please track his Grindr usage and report back!

Grab your popcorn lads - Mould is going off on how he loves Florida and poking the gay community on Instagram. Is that a podcast I smell going up in flames?

Keegan looks so chunky! Also imagine seeing this man filming his reels in a cafe, how cringe!

I would so love to see them setup a camera to do a walk on or some other performative crap and before they even started I have twatted their rig over. Influencers in gyms, tourist locations etc really are a bunch of fake bellends.

Reactions: 5
Christ Almighty - all he does is record himself stuffing his face with pizza, cookies and buffalo wings. Anyone that subscribes to his Health channel needs to ask this fat pudge for a refund.

How much was keegans house selling for?
I don't think they've got it up for sale.They talk and talk and talk about buy a new place, or getting a place in Florida but it's just blah blah blah clickbait. Last time I looked his current house was estimated at less than he paid for it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.