Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well given how his relationship was initiated with Keegan and what they both did then quite simply the bleep deserves all he gets.

Reactions: 4
Have to think this is Joel’s first proper/adult/serious relationship so he is not alert to toxic behaviours and will just go along with Keegan as he’s scared of being alone again. He’s very naive in terms of relationship experience.
Many of us will have seen how someone can meet a new partner who proceeds to systematically isolate them from their old life, friends and family. Putting physical distance between them and all of those things is controlling behaviour 101. The victim can never see it of course, you can tell them until you’re blue in the face what’s going on but they just refuse. Until it all comes crashing downl

Reactions: 5
Can't wait for the "ESCAPING A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP" video. Though, he probably will keep that members only and pretend to everyone else that Keegan and his inherited kids got beamed up and now he's just single again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently Mould has no friends of his own in Bradford/Leeds/Halifax or wherever the duck he claims to live. None of his London gf's (aka fruit flies) come to visit. Perhaps Hirsty has forbidden it.

Reactions: 1
Can't wait for the "ESCAPING A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP" video. Though, he probably will keep that members only and pretend to everyone else that Keegan and his inherited kids got beamed up and now he's just single again.
The whole thing is just odd, Keegan just isn’t the person he was 2-3 years ago, his main focus was Lewis and the children, then it was like a switch flicked and they just weren’t his priority anymore. Oddly it all happened when he got back in touch with his mum.

When you see Lewis and then see Joel........Cotton is a sumbag and just foul as a personalit, what a nasty lot they're.

Reactions: 4
I’ve always disliked how they’ve spent so much on the podcast: someone else editing it, fancy studio, fancy equipment etc. loads of people do a podcast from their living room using their phone to record. It’s all just a huge waste of money.

I’ve always disliked how they’ve spent so much on the podcast: someone else editing it, fancy studio, fancy equipment etc. loads of people do a podcast from their living room using their phone to record. It’s all just a huge waste of money.
He pays someone well below minimum wage to manage his instagram account.

Joel is trying to replace the members income he lost from the Joel & Lia channel by doing the same thing with HHH. Will it work? This season seems off to a tepid start

bleeping hell. When Anthony Cotton is life goals you really need to check yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I seriously think Lia is done with him completely and it's not just because of him pulling out of TTB. I think it's because Keegan is influencing him. I can't wait for Lia to have an absolute meltdown on camera about it all. She can't keep her mouth shut about drama. She couldn't resist saying tit about James Blunt's media team on someone else's podcast which is probably why TTB management quit on them.

• Haha
Joelene wails on about needing to upgrade his camera and microphones blah blah blah, when it just means he'll have a clearer, crisper version of the same tit content he constantly spews out

Keegan has a real chip on his shoulder, doesn't he?

I'd say Joel's parents and his friends hate him.

Reactions: 2
Joelene wails on about needing to upgrade his camera and microphones blah blah blah, when it just means he'll have a clearer, crisper version of the same tit content he constantly spews out
All paid for by dimwit fans.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.