Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah yes, the other partner that Keegan cheated on ! not the gotcha you think it is Mould, all you are is a babysitter to the big baboon

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How long do you think they’ve got left together? Or will Keegan stay now he’s onto something good with his increased views…?

Reactions: 4
How long do you think they’ve got left together? Or will Keegan stay now he’s onto something good with his increased views…?
He’ll stay until Joel leaves when he finally gets annoyed about the regular cheating and cocaine use.

• Wow
Yeah he has al
He’ll stay until Joel leaves when he finally gets annoyed about the regular cheating and cocaine use.
He has alluded to being on the sesh in a couple of posts and he does mention drugs here and there.
I would imagine that he has done coke.

• Wow
he's such a chavvy scumbag, a bumbling big ape. I bet Mould's bible bashing parents are devestated he's with keegan !

Reactions: 3
Yeh, I think the parents tolerate Keegan but I'm sure they'd rather that Joel was not with him.

• Haha
Yeh, I think the parents tolerate Keegan but I'm sure they'd rather that Joel was not with him.
Mr and Mrs Mould must be so pleased that their savior Jesus Christ blessed them with two gay sons! Praise the Lord!

• Haha
Yeah I'd say that was a bit of a kick in the teeth for them, all right.
---
And of course they would have loved to have had a girl.
---
I've often noticed that with people.
The thing that they were not nice about when they were young came back to bite them in the face when they had kids of their own.

For example - a woman I know was one of the most pass-remarkable girls going when she was young. She was pretty and enjoyed picking people to pieces about their appearance. She went on to have a very ugly baby girl - who has really, really large nostrils.

Boys who sex pests when they were young - went on to have all daughters and were terrified for them because they know what men are like and they were that way themselves.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd say that was a bit of a kick in the teeth for them, all right.
---
And of course they would have loved to have had a girl.
---
I've often noticed that with people.
The thing that they were not nice about when they were young came back to bite them in the face when they had kids of their own.

For example - a woman I know was one of the most pass-remarkable girls going when she was young. She was pretty and enjoyed picking people to pieces about their appearance. She went on to have a very ugly baby girl - who has really, really large nostrils.

Boys who sex pests when they were young - went on to have all daughters and were terrified for them because they know what men are like and they were that way themselves.
#karma

They'd rather Joel be with someone like Lucy, I think.
yeah, i bet they were over the moon when joel and lucy bought the london cave and now their son rides coke headed brutes schlong nightly 😂

• Haha
Are we thinking Joel is the submissive? :p
You have seen the handclams, flouncing, titting around the house playing mum and the sashay around the house/his vlogs. He would give a kfc bucket a run for its money.

• Haha
Poor Mould complaining about gaining 22lbs since summer. How much of a surprise can it be when all of his posts show him stuffing biscuits into his mouth? Better slim down because Thirsty likes his boys lean!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Mould complaining about gaining 22lbs since summer. How much of a surprise can it be when all of his posts show him stuffing biscuits into his mouth? Better slim down because Thirsty likes his boys lean!
….and young….
Tick Tock….

• Haha
  • Heart
Are we thinking Joel is the submissive? :p
Totally, but that doesn’t mean Thirsty isn’t also a raging bottom. It’s written all over his face. This means they’re in constant negotiations around their sex life regarding who gets to be bottom until it all become too much and they stop doing it altogether. Might have happened already.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.