Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

donutwitch

Chatty Member
Imagine being so toxic that you’d come onto a public platform and SO blatantly try and take the piss out of a newborn baby’s name and try to wind-up/upset your ex-wife who is only 2-3 weeks post-partum. All because she chose to leave him years ago…. It’s honestly staggering. What is he actually hoping to achieve, that other ‘fans’ will get the joke and start pointing and laughing at the baby’s name too?

And only a few months after supposedly being happily married (again). What a miserable and small bully of a man - it really is so pathetic, as well as disturbing. I really hope Tanya has him muted or blocked and doesn’t have a clue what these absolute losers are up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

BoreDeForce

It's such a weird flex to be so high and mighty when the peak of your career was selling fucking pencil cases

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Mrsstevens

I don't think her dress is very flattering. The chest area doesn't look great. Also the whole thing really highlights just how thin she is and not in a good way. You can see her hips, legs and arse bones sticking out through the fabric!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

MiraZol

Chatty Member
I actually think Sarah is a sweet and thoughtful person. Her weakness is that she allows Jim to make all the decisions (house, decoration etc) and doesn’t seem to assert herself (even physically, she appears slouched and unconfident).

Im sure Jim preys on this vulnerability making her second guess her convictions and become insecure (constant references to his past / harking back to his YouTube glory days).
I don't think Sarah's that sweet or sweet at all. Like when she dropped allegations about Tanya's cheating, pretending she was protecting Margot, and at the same time she kept on plastering her child all over the internet even when Margot was more vulnerable than ever (e.g. when she was poorly lately), exposing her to all the creeps out there so she could buy ugly £200 jumpers. Or when she shaded women who share their kids' progress only because she compares Margot to them and thinks she's not developing as fast as she wants. Or when saying that she is happy to parade Margo so that motherhood wouldn't feel lonely while in reality, it's more for the revenue. I can go on and on.

I agree with someone saying that they're as bad as each other. After all, she was deliberately looking for a partner on a dating app for celebrities. She wanted, and I believe still wants, fame and easy money. That's why she's putting up with all the shiznit Jim does.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Oaklyn

I'm creasing up at Jim shutting down Sarah's spice cupboard chat. He literally shuts the door as she's talking and then says we're not doing that, and Sarah is just silent. Why can't he just do it with a bit of humour? Say "we'll be here all day if we keep doing that, but that WAS interesting" and laugh. He just straight up shuts her up with an exasperated look on his face.

The whole thing is lame, it should have AD on the screen (ASA rules) not just the info box, and he is SO bad at making Wickes' talking points (like the 25 year guarantee) come across as natural. At one point Sarah opens a cupboard door and lights come on inside, she says L.E.Gs! and Jim doesn't say I think you mean L.E.D's he just corrects her by saying it again and emphasising the D. There's just no banter there, it's like he was with Tanya all over again, just sees his wife as thick. When she interrupts his garden explanation chat he looks so pissed off with her, and then it just cuts without him responding.

The best bit by far though is Sarah saying HELLO! Excitedly to Margot in her high chair and Margot just spins her head slowly round and gives the coldest look. Absolutely savage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Her dress would look so much better if it had a square neckline instead of the boobs cups imo

Reactions: 46

lila333

He mentioned sage again. This time it is his fragrance. That’s a little creepy. This is a baby he is trolling now.

• Wow
  • Sick

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
Ah that’s why his career as an international supermodel hasn’t take off, because of his green living room walls.

• Haha

Ello22

Hahahahahaha so he’s growing SAGE? How convenient he mentions it now 🤣
This is getting quite unnerving. It’s the second time he’s mentioned and this time, even capitalises the ‘S’ as you would for someone’s name.

• Wow
Reactions: 44

oshare

VIP Member
I think it's incredibly concerning for Sarah and Margot that Jim thinks his peak time was many years ago with a different partner/wife and without his child. And that quite shortly after having a baby and they only just got married a few weeks ago as well! How is Sarah okay with this? I would feel horrible. This is really why you shouldn't rush into a relationship with someone who just came out of a divorce and have a baby together minutes after meeting! How well do these people even know each other and what does it say when someone is already reminiscing of a time BEFORE you and your baby together so shortly after getting married? This is really horrible and hurtful towards Sarah in my opinion! I would be incredibly sad and hurt if I were her.
I mean, I get looking back on certain times and thinking that was your peak... when you are old and crusty. Jim and Sarah are both very young, just had a daughter... How is this not the best time of his life for him? I find that very telling.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

emm

VIP Member
It's such a small thing but the fact he's written "they're showing ME my daughter can do anything" rather than "they're showing MY DAUGHTER she can do anything" really shows that his entire universe revolves around him. You should already think your daughter can do anything Jim!!
View attachment 1461184
I also hate this attitude so many men have that they only care about women when it is related to them, their (his) daighter, sister, mother whatever.... you should care because they are people

• Heart
Reactions: 43

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Feel for Margot but fuck off with your wish list. You can afford to buy all the toys on there Jim. You've got loads of spare cash. Begging for the public to dig into their pockets in a financial crisis whilst you spend thousands on clothes and your home. Fuck off. Dig into your pocket and buy those toys you feel the NHS so desperately need.

I'm so sorry for Margot being unwell but this has annoyed me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

BoreDeForce

It's such a small thing but the fact he's written "they're showing ME my daughter can do anything" rather than "they're showing MY DAUGHTER she can do anything" really shows that his entire universe revolves around him. You should already think your daughter can do anything Jim!!
Screenshot_20220731-203534_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
He's making fun of the name Sage.

What a sad little man. It's tragic how obsessed he is with Tanya and pathetic of Sarah to play along with it - especially since he makes it so obvious he is not over his ex and 'peaked' while he was married to her.

So messed up!

Reactions: 41

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Couldn’t agree more about Jim. Most influencers come across as narcissistic to an extent, comes with the job I guess. But Jim is another breed. He absolutely could not process Tanya’s rejection of him and it’s made him a miserable bitter old man at 30 something.

The thing is I could understand (to an extent) having weird feelings around Tanya still. She was his first everything and I sincerely think he thought they’d be together forever. They’re from the same home town, grew up together, Tanya was close to his family, so their roots together ran deep. But the way he chooses to process those feelings is so unbelievably pathetic.

He ran as quickly as he could to grab the first willing woman who ticked his boxes. Paraded her around and then knocked her up all in record speed. All with a sense of ‘something to prove’ rather than feeling like an organic choice. And now that the dust has settled he’s clearly feeling very unfulfilled and empty. I don’t feel sorry for Sarah because she willingly signed up for this, but I do feel sorry for their child. It’s like Jim sees them both as props in his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

iz10101

I think Sarah is just as bad as Jim with this Tanya obsession. They probably thought they were being really clever with the “sage” story. For me she really showed her true colours with the Insta outburst calling out Tanya on “cheating” knowing it would send a load of hate towards her.
It seemed spiteful, and sneaky as she knows that Tanya who has been very private and barely mentioned her breakup, won’t respond even to defend herself. Tanya must have been pregnant at the time too which can’t have been nice.
She’s made other little sly digs about her eg about Martha as if something was Tanya’s fault then Jim’s sister confirms she’s fine months later.
im not a massive Tanya fan but Sarah and Jim 100% come across as petty bullies in all of this
I just don’t get a warm or friendly vibe from Sarah and the social media “reveal” of someone else’s private relationship matters from years ago seemed immature at best and intentionally cruel at worst knowing what impact it would have.

• Heart
Reactions: 40