Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like the hygiene walk through area before you go into the swimming pool. Not a vibe Jim, not a vibe.
Ahahaha that is brilliant 😂 So right.
It is just so extremely fugly. What on earth possessed them?
I wish they still had a bloody garden, but if they were going the patio route why didn't they use some reclaimed paving slabs or old bricks or something*? They seem to have chosen the worst possible thing. Bet it was Jim's idea and Sarah was talked into it. Just looks so cheap.
*Something like this. Much more in keeping with the house brickwork.

Screenshot_20221019_012741.jpg

Reactions: 13
Anyone else find it creepy when he does those eyebrow wiggles to the camera? It's like every few days he'll put a "ask me anything" or something on Instagram while doing a little eyebrow movement and it gives me the creeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else find it creepy when he does those eyebrow wiggles to the camera? It's like every few days he'll put a "ask me anything" or something on Instagram while doing a little eyebrow movement and it gives me the creeps.
Absolutely yes! He’s just creepy all round I think.

Reactions: 15
I think that’s him ‘being flirty’ (tragically).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh gosh, poor Margot and poor them. I hope she is okay. I'm not on board with them sharing such personal pics of her though 😔 Do millions of people really need to see a poorly baby like this?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Feel for Margot but duck off with your wish list. You can afford to buy all the toys on there Jim. You've got loads of spare cash. Begging for the public to dig into their pockets in a financial crisis whilst you spend thousands on clothes and your home. duck off. Dig into your pocket and buy those toys you feel the NHS so desperately need.

I'm so sorry for Margot being unwell but this has annoyed me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Feel for Margot but duck off with your wish list. You can afford to buy all the toys on there Jim. You've got loads of spare cash. Begging for the public to dig into their pockets in a financial crisis whilst you spend thousands on clothes and your home. duck off. Dig into your pocket and buy those toys you feel the NHS so desperately need.

I'm so sorry for Margot being unwell but this has annoyed me.
Same, also her wiping away what looked like a non existant tear was weird.
An influencer appealing to the public to donate toys for an NHS hospital from an amazon wishlist just seems like something from Black Mirror. How on earth have we ended up here?
As you said, they could easily afford to donate hundreds of toys, not just (what it seems) the couple they have (had it been lots they would have put a photo of tehm imo), they could even appeal to brands to give!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So when his baby daughter was in hospital he was doing his creepy eyebrow wagging “ask me a question” bullshit on Instagram?

also can’t bare him patronisingly saying “parents, if your child isn’t breathing normally, don’t waste time, just go and get help” okay but who wouldn’t anyway ?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Jim, your daughter couldn't breathe a couple of days ago, yet you're holding her in one arm, like a doll, round her tummy whilst you vlog and cry (almost dropping her). duck sake. Put her down you. Priorities.

Reactions: 10
So when his baby daughter was in hospital he was doing his creepy eyebrow wagging “ask me a question” bullshit on Instagram?

also can’t bare him patronisingly saying “parents, if your child isn’t breathing normally, don’t waste time, just go and get help” okay but who wouldn’t anyway ?!?!?
Yeh exactly, surely breathing is onenof those things you always take seriously, especially in light of the last few years. Either way Jim is the last person I would take patenting advice from . Poor Margot I cannot believe even in icu she is splashed about online

Reactions: 13
I feel horrible for little Margot and it must’ve been pretty grim for Jim and Sarah but for the love of god we didn’t need to see any of that. Just tell us Margot has been poorly and is on the mend, if you must but we don’t need to see it. It should be a private thing. Margot will not thank you for all this when she’s older, Jim.

Reactions: 26
I can only imagine how much money the poor child will need to spend on therapy once she's grown up. I'd sue Jim.

Reactions: 10
Poor little Margot at her most vulnerable moment being splashed across Instagram for all 6 of us to see. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Remember when Sarah said something like she has the attitude that Margo just goes alone with her or something similar ? I think she was whining and complaining about the baby napping when she wanted to go somewhere. I wonder how that attitude is working out for her now. Kids never just go along with what you do. Sickness for kids can come out of nowhere and the parents just have to go along with the kids.
The using their daughter to sell absolutely everything and then begging people to buy the toys so they can donate them is sickening.They could have quietly made a donation themselves but no they have to do the usual we want to make ourselves look so classy and like we care and give so much when as usual they paid absolutely nothing for it. I don’t believe that they actually pay for anything. They just beg for it all.

Reactions: 14
Poor little Margot at her most vulnerable moment being splashed across Instagram for all 6 of us to see. 🤢
Poor little mite. Sounds terrifying for all concerned.
But can Sarah and Jim genuinely not see how they are exposing their daughter too much?
I think they have lost the plot as to what is appropriate to post online. They can't see an alternative because their own content without her is just not enough.
They both seem to be full time sponsored parents with nothing else going on.

Reactions: 14
I’ll be interested to see if they start showing less of M once Tanya has her baby as I’m presuming (could be wrong) that Tanya will keep her baby off the internet.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.