Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have not been posting much. Maybe Jim has seen that Tanya doesn’t post her child so he will scale back how much he shows of Margot.

Reactions: 3
They have not been posting much. Maybe Jim has seen that Tanya doesn’t post her child so he will scale back how much he shows of Margot.
She’s their income source, if he is consciously withholding her it won’t last.

I actually felt uneasy typing that. A child being an income source? Horrible 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I haven't seen Jims channel in years and tattle bought my attention to it. Sarahs voice is so grating, how have the plants not wilted from it she seems to being trying to be a Tanya knock off. Where is Martha the dog?. Jim still seems the same self absorbed narcissist and using his child for incomes it is just so gross, poor kids do not get to give consent. Is Jim still friends with Tanya?

Reactions: 9
There is something very Del Boy-esque about him flogging that pushchair, showing how to collapse it on his stories.

It would be depressingly sad were it not so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been off of here for a good while and was watching Zoe’s vlogmas and remembered Jim had a baby too 🤣 so was checking out his IG. Ottlie is only like a week older than Margot right? I know babies/toddlers develop at different paces but is Margot not walking yet? I saw in his and Sarah’s post most of the time she’s in the stroller or they are holding her. Did see her standing but nothing else. Just a big contrast to Ottie being all over the place and interacting. But like I said I haven’t even been checking on Jim so may have missed it and then just saw Tanya had a baby too!!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve been off of here for a good while and was watching Zoe’s vlogmas and remembered Jim had a baby too 🤣 so was checking out his IG. Ottlie is only like a week older than Margot right? I know babies/toddlers develop at different paces but is Margot not walking yet? I saw in his and Sarah’s post most of the time she’s in the stroller or they are holding her. Did see her standing but nothing else. Just a big contrast to Ottie being all over the place and interacting. But like I said I haven’t even been checking on Jim so may have missed it and then just saw Tanya had a baby too!!!
Some babies walk at 10 months, some at 13 months, some at 15 months, you get the idea.
I don't watch Zoe's or Jim's content enough to know if there would be developmental concerns for either kid, but every child is different 🤷‍♀️ Doesn't have to mean anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
just to say, I didn’t walk until 18 months! Now in my 20s and walk like any other person!

Some babies walk at 10 months, some at 13 months, some at 15 months, you get the idea.
I don't watch Zoe's or Jim's content enough to know if there would be developmental concerns for either kid, but every child is different 🤷‍♀️ Doesn't have to mean anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah I’ll roast them for using their daughter as an income source but not for this. As a parent who had a child walk at 16 months and one of my others at seven months, where there are no issues with development, it really is a very individual thing. It also sucks when people ask you why your baby isn’t doing xyz yet as though they’re trying to imply it’s your fault.

That said, strangers wouldn’t be speculating if the child wasn’t plastered all over social media…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I haven't seen Jims channel in years and tattle bought my attention to it. Sarahs voice is so grating, how have the plants not wilted from it she seems to being trying to be a Tanya knock off. Where is Martha the dog?. Jim still seems the same self absorbed narcissist and using his child for incomes it is just so gross, poor kids do not get to give consent. Is Jim still friends with Tanya?
Jim said that Martha is living a happy life in Norfolk - so not sure if one of his sisters, brother or mum has her........

Reactions: 2
Jim said that Martha is living a happy life in Norfolk - so not sure if one of his sisters, brother or mum has her........
It was one of his sisters who said it here on Tattle (I'm sure someone has a screenshot or link), but she didn't give many details as she said it wasn't her story to tell. Neither Jim or Tanya have addressed it themselves as far as I know?

Reactions: 8
but don't worry there is a festive Q&A to entertain us all, how many questions does he think people want to ask them?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I’ll roast them for using their daughter as an income source but not for this. As a parent who had a child walk at 16 months and one of my others at seven months, where there are no issues with development, it really is a very individual thing. It also sucks when people ask you why your baby isn’t doing xyz yet as though they’re trying to imply it’s your fault.

That said, strangers wouldn’t be speculating if the child wasn’t plastered all over social media…
I completely agree with you but I do think that Margot seems totally zoned out and unstimulated - this is most likely the result of having two of the world's most boring people as parents though

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.