Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley James (in the running for worst mother on IG) reposted Sarah’s article today. Poor bugger just can’t get away from Tanya
View attachment 1607856
Sadly she acknowledges her privilege then totally misses the point that she has a husband at home, not working full time so had built in childcare. Childcare costs stop women working after a child, it’s the main issue, aren’t we past criticism & mum guilt? How can she write intelligently on the subject of women working and ignore/not know this?!
I’d love to go back to work FT but childcare here, the hours I’d need, if I could even secure it which currently I can’t, I wouldn’t earn anything. If Dad could do the pick up, I’m not sure he could in a work van, there might be £250 left after the child care bill but we’d lose his potential overtime which can be more. And that’s just with one child.
Her article makes some good points but the cost of childcare and gender pay gap is the answer to her question. I know I’m not a failure or selfish & my child won’t suffer, I just can’t afford it!!
View attachment 1607857
How does she work exactly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course she works! She works from home taking pictures of her kid to post in ads on social media…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It took me nearly 3 full months to notice you were all on a new thread, if that doesn’t sum up how exciting Jim is I don’t know what does

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jim asking on stories for ideas about male grooming product ideas - presumably bringing out a range :sleep:
Just what the already over saturated market needs.

Reactions: 15
Jim asking on stories for ideas about male grooming product ideas - presumably bringing out a range :sleep:
Remember that one time he brought out stationary, bleeping stationary of all things🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really can’t believe he’s got enough male ‘fans’ to justify doing that, I mean honestly who would buy it? I can’t believe he’s got a significant male audience - the pretence of him being a fashion expert or model must be completely over by now, surely? And the tweenage girls that used to like him have all grown up and most have noticed that he’s a controlling creep.

Reactions: 12
Has he given up screenwriting?
Well there was always something exciting about to happen on that front 🙄 For nearly 10 years. Hasn't happened yet for some reason.
He surely can't be thinking of a male grooming range can he? It is the most clichéd thing going. And doomed to failure.

Reactions: 7
Jim and Sarah are going off on vacations for what seems like most of the year but then can’t even do the basic things like have their own vacuum cleaner ? The kitchen is basically a work area so what is he doing borrowing a neighbours vacuum to clean up the dust that would come along with it. It will ruin it. The worst thing is that Jim knows this and says he will return it in a dirty condition. Maybe he could have rented or bought a shop vac. Shop vacs are cheap and if you are tearing up your house all the time you should own one anyway. And what was with his comment saying that the people who lent it to him are weird for having a tidy home. He tries sooo hard to be pretentious but then can’t keep up with it. Maybe put more thought into practical things than deciding your scent for your wedding day lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
That Gleam nostalgia montage on his grid. He must've searched a while to find photos without Tanya in any of them (as far as I can see).
Mainly Joe Sugg. Who has possibly done the best out of all of them. Well done Jim, try to keep that connection going 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That Gleam nostalgia montage on his grid. He must've searched a while to find photos without Tanya in any of them (as far as I can see).
Mainly Joe Sugg. Who has possibly done the best out of all of them. Well done Jim, try to keep that connection going 😂
Tanya is in at least one group shot, barely recognizable of course since she's not skinny nor a scarecrow-blonde.

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely in there!!! But I honestly thought it was so weird of Jim to post that sinc everyone who knew him at the time knew him as ‘Tanya and Jim’. To say he misses that time… I dunno I just think Tanya is playing on his mind day and night personally 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think he needs to update his IMDB Bio : Jim Chapman was born in 1987 in Norfolk, England as James Alfred Chapman. He is a writer, presenter, model and contributing editor at GQ. Jim's first screenplay is believed to be a romantic comedy set in London, title and plot under wraps. He has been married to Tanya Burr since September 3, 2015

He hasn't written for GQ since 2018.............................

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think he needs to update his IMDB Bio : Jim Chapman was born in 1987 in Norfolk, England as James Alfred Chapman. He is a writer, presenter, model and contributing editor at GQ. Jim's first screenplay is believed to be a romantic comedy set in London, title and plot under wraps. He has been married to Tanya Burr since September 3, 2015

He hasn't written for GQ since 2018.............................
Or been married to Tanya since 2019

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've rewritten his IMDB bio - Jim Chapman was born in 1987 in Norfolk, England as James Alfred Chapman. He was once a successful Youtuber with up to a million views per vlog - now, he is barely scraping 30k. He got rid of his first wife, Tanya Burr in 2019 and his dog 'Martha' (exact whereabouts unknown)....since then, he's acquired a new wife and a baby daughter. Jim states that he's 'working hard' (??? on what ??? apart from advertising Armani Code on his wedding day).....He's still an arrogant prick who does not appear to have noticed that Youtubers have a 'shelf life'..........and he's as interesting as a Liz Truss speech.........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
i love the fact he always mentions working from his office when he could actually do is "job" sitting on the sofa with come dine with me on in the background. what is he actually doing in there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.