Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fienb

Knipsel.PNG

He acturally poured concrete all over his garden??????? WHY would you do that??? I cannot think of a single reason. His child won't be able to play/dig in the garden, it will be too hot in summer and no way to cool down. He's not allowing rain water to seap back into the ground. Seeing nature actually makes people happy, and he just made the view from is kitchen more stone? This is the dumbest think I've seen in a long time.

Just think about the heat in summer if we have a summer like last one again....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Nawnaw06

I’m so disappointed in Sarah’s choice of dress lol. I’m a wedding enthusiast and she does look great and have a great shape so I feel like she could have been an amazing bride, but this dress, especially the boob part, doesn’t flatter her at all imo. Seriously I feel like she could have looked 999 times better ! I just don’t get it.

obviously that’s just my 2 cents and as long as she loved it then it’s all good

• Heart
Reactions: 36

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
He’s a blithering idiot. He rushed into a relationship without taking the time to recover from his marriage breakdown and now he’s dragged an innocent kid into it. If Jim popped up on my dating apps (I don’t use any but for instance) freshly single and constantly mentioning his ex-wife then I’d run more than a mile. Red flags wafting all over the shop with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
I married a divorced man 20 something years ago (they were married in 93 and split up in 98).They didn't have children together. His ex wife was having an affair with his then, best friend. When we started seeing one another, he explained everything that had happened. On the odd occasion, he would mention his ex wife (actually, her family more as they meant a lot to him)....and I would promptly leave the room if he ever mentioned her directly. We have gone on to have children and he NEVER mentions her. He just keeps saying that he wished he'd met me before he married his ex wife. So, I've been in Sarah's shoes and she needs to do the same - leave the room, don't join in with berating Tanya ....he will soon get the hint!
I respectfully disagree. Sarah shouldn't leave the room; she should leave Jim. If anyone in a relationship keeps banging on about their ex in front of their new partner they're either not over them, bitter or unable to move forward (hence not being relationship-ready). Further, if they slate the ex, they will almost certainly slate you (whenever your relationship ends).

I wouldn't dream of entering a new relationship and talking about my ex. Anyone who does looks bitter.

• Haha
  • Heart

iz10101

I think I’d be more sympathetic to Sarah if she had an actual job. As the “I’m shy” and “only dragged into spotlight because of my husband” line doesn’t really work when she’s clearly trying SO hard to be an influencer and get an income from Instagram.
Has she had any modelling jobs recently? All it seems is Instagram photoshoots for gifted items, event invites with Jim, or advertising products with Margot.

• Heart

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Jim is actually sick in the head. And Sarah is a pathetic doormat for accepting his rubbish. He never recovered from his divorce. And much as he belittled Tanya and put her down, he clearly considers the years he was with her to be the best of his life.

And whatever he’s currently got going on just isn’t pasting muster. He’s behaving like a middle aged man reminiscing on his youth. Not a still young guy who should be in the prime of his life! Newly married, a baby, a life free from the worries and stresses of a gruelling 9-5. He’s living the life of Riley, but looks dead behind the eyes every time I see him.

That’s what he gets for rushing into such a super serious rebound relationship after Tanya. He should’ve just relaxed and been single for a while and took time to reconnect with himself and the direction he wanted to go in with life. He was so eager to stick it to Tanya by locking down and parading a model type gf, but all he’s ended up doing is cutting off his nose to spite his face.

• Heart

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Oh yay! They have a family TikTok account called The Chapman’s 🤢 Now even more places to exploit their daughter. Tremendous, well played guys 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad

HarryKale2019

Had to comment. MORTIFIED for them. Do they expect us to think that they are unaware of the name of Tanya’s baby? Suddenly they are growing sage and making sage and butternut squash risotto? They are coming off as so pathetic.

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Tanya is so clearly in a blissed out bubble rn with her new family. So of course Jimmy boy posts a reel about how happy and grateful he is about HIS life and ‘the people he gets to share it with’. And includes topless footage of himself because, sure that definitely fits in there lmao??

Is Jim just gonna keep on like this forever? Desperately seeking validation instead of healing from Tanya’s rejection of him? She honestly looks the happiest she’s ever been atm. I’m happy for her! Meanwhile he just looks empty and bitter, even with all the blessings in his life. This guy needs a therapist, and a really good one at that.

noseypie

Has anyone checked on Jim since Zoe posted those stories of her meeting up with Tanya and the baby… and he was already feeling glum…. bloody hell Zoe your gonna tip him over the edge!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

mg95

VIP Member
To each their own but I find the bodice of the dress so tacky and ill-fitting. The fabric also looks cheap and it's puckering at the seam. In a bunch of the photos she also has terrible posture for a "model". Jim's dark pinstripe suit was also an odd choice for an outdoor boho wedding.

1662583110962.png

1662582692474.png

1662582957160.png

"The most important thing for us is that everyone enjoys themselves and has a good time. We didn’t want anything too formal or stuffy. It’s just about us and everyone we love, being together and having a lovely time."

"We had already done the legal part in America, so we had free rein with the ceremony. It was actually really good, fun, and very relaxed. Sometimes the actual marriage part of the wedding can be a little stiff, but I feel like ours cut out a lot of the dry stuff and focused solely on the joy," reminisces Jim.

I feel like he's shading his last wedding with those two statements.

Last edited:
  • Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
I very much dislike the bodice part of the dress. Stick on coconut fancy dress comes to mind. The skirt and veil are lovely but the top part is hugely unflattering and doesn’t seem to fit properly around the tummy. I don’t think it’ll age well at all.
But to each their own, I’m sure she’d dislike my choice.

I wonder if Sam went, she seems very disinterested in them.

• Heart

iz10101

The constant topless selfies/videos give me the serious ick.
You’re 35 ffs. I don’t know any men outside of influencers who do this. Just stuck in the mindset of constantly seeking teenage fan girl validation

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I stg they could have comfortably had Margot in their flat. A fully renovated 3 bedroom flat would have been an excellent home for a couple with a baby. The master was massive so just have her in there instead of a nursery and have Sarah's mum come and stay in the spare room when she was helping out. Then slowly transition Margot to having the spare room as her proper nursery and room.

If I was several months pregnant and my boyfriend said hey honey I know you have HG and are having a complicated pregnancy, how about we go look at houses, I would have punched him in the nose.

I think Jim needed to feel like he was contributing and so he threw their lives into upheaval so he could feel like an involved dad. Hey Jim, why not spend your time working in your home office and actually making some money rather than moving and wrecking the house?
100% this. It’s actually abhorrent that he made her go through a move (one of the most stressful life events) while she was pregnant and so unwell. And to a fixer upper no less! It just proves how much he doesn’t see or value Sarah as a person at all. He just sees her as a prop in his life. And then he went and painted a whole third of the house in a colour that she openly despises. He really has a thinly veiled contempt for her. I feel like he’s taking out his pain at being dumped by Tanya out on Sarah. And she’s too desperate and naive to see the situation for what it really is. I still think it’s mad that he married them both on the first Thursday in September too. Jim is a big creep.

Reactions: 33