Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To each their own but I find the bodice of the dress so tacky and ill-fitting. The fabric also looks cheap and it's puckering at the seam. In a bunch of the photos she also has terrible posture for a "model". Jim's dark pinstripe suit was also an odd choice for an outdoor boho wedding.

View attachment 1562725

View attachment 1562703
View attachment 1562715

"The most important thing for us is that everyone enjoys themselves and has a good time. We didn’t want anything too formal or stuffy. It’s just about us and everyone we love, being together and having a lovely time."

"We had already done the legal part in America, so we had free rein with the ceremony. It was actually really good, fun, and very relaxed. Sometimes the actual marriage part of the wedding can be a little stiff, but I feel like ours cut out a lot of the dry stuff and focused solely on the joy," reminisces Jim.

I feel like he's shading his last wedding with those two statements.
“Sometimes the actual marriage part of the wedding can be a little stiff”

Well our very own Ross Geller would indeed know

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“Sometimes the actual marriage part of the wedding can be a little stiff”

Well our very own Ross Geller would indeed know
Wow - tell me you only wanted an expensive party without telling me you only wanted an expensive party!
I wonder if Jim just wasn't as arsed since its his second time round but let it be for Sarah
Also, can't stand that peplum on her dress?

Reactions: 12
Jim’s ‘smoothest moment of his life’ on his latest story… I cannot believe this man. That day should quite honestly be about how he feels about his wife etc etc but that’s what he posts?????? How strange

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't think her dress is very flattering. The chest area doesn't look great. Also the whole thing really highlights just how thin she is and not in a good way. You can see her hips, legs and arse bones sticking out through the fabric!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
All the rings he wears really weirds me out, I realise that’s a me problem but still. Congrats to them both, 2nd time lucky Jim.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I couldn't believe on the day before his wedding he was taking photos of himself with an aftershave and making out that it has anything to do with empowerment. Literally everything is seen as content, it's all so fake and vacuous.

• Haha
I very much dislike the bodice part of the dress. Stick on coconut fancy dress comes to mind. The skirt and veil are lovely but the top part is hugely unflattering and doesn’t seem to fit properly around the tummy. I don’t think it’ll age well at all.
But to each their own, I’m sure she’d dislike my choice.

I wonder if Sam went, she seems very disinterested in them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She (Sam) reposted something from her daughters account showing she was in Seville beforehand, so I think they did, but it’s coming across as a bit weird. Obviously if J&S agreed (or paid) to be featured in a bridal magazine, they wouldn’t share photos of the actual day on their own accounts, but neither Sam or Nic acknowledged the wedding at all beforehand, Nic left the very next day and nobody’s said anything at all since about how great it was or congratulations etc (unless I’ve missed it of course?). It doesn’t match with any of the other family weddings and seems pretty odd

Reactions: 17
I wasn't a fan it looks like a muslin prototype of a wedding dress and not the actual finished dress, did nothing for her figure just made her look too thinn imo .
Also the bridesmaids dresses looked nothing like bridesmaids they look like they accidentally all bought the same outfit from next.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if Sam went, she seems very disinterested in them.
Sam was there - she's on the seating chart. Nic did Sarah's make-up so was definitely around, but doesn't appear on the seating chart, which is a bit strange.

Reactions: 5
To each their own but I find the bodice of the dress so tacky and ill-fitting. The fabric also looks cheap and it's puckering at the seam. In a bunch of the photos she also has terrible posture for a "model". Jim's dark pinstripe suit was also an odd choice for an outdoor boho wedding.

View attachment 1562725

View attachment 1562703
View attachment 1562715

"The most important thing for us is that everyone enjoys themselves and has a good time. We didn’t want anything too formal or stuffy. It’s just about us and everyone we love, being together and having a lovely time."

"We had already done the legal part in America, so we had free rein with the ceremony. It was actually really good, fun, and very relaxed. Sometimes the actual marriage part of the wedding can be a little stiff, but I feel like ours cut out a lot of the dry stuff and focused solely on the joy," reminisces Jim.

I feel like he's shading his last wedding with those two statements.
Yeh I thought the bodice part looked weirdly small. It sounds like The dress was gifted from her recent post

Reactions: 7
Sam was there - she's on the seating chart. Nic did Sarah's make-up so was definitely around, but doesn't appear on the seating chart, which is a bit strange.
I just had a look, her husband is missing too. Strange.
It's striking that there's a table full of work friends/gleam, a smaller one of friends, the rest looks like family.
Do they really have any friends?
I know Jim wasn't popular at school and drifted into Tanya's friend group later. I guess he lost them in the divorce?!

Yeh I thought the bodice part looked weirdly small. It sounds like The dress was gifted from her recent post
Yeah, I agree. Her boobs look weirdly close together and coconutty. Other than that I don't mind the general style of it but the fit isn't really right.

Reactions: 22
Sarah, for me, quite inoffensive (I really dislike Jim) but that wedding dress is horrid. The bodice area, just no. Looks hideous.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.