Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for thread title suggestion by @TapToBoreMeRigid

Brief recap of last thread:
Sarah and her fiance got married in the US. Another ceremony coming up in September in Spain.
Sam Chapman confirmed Martha is alive and well.
The most ill timed and prolonged kitchen renovation in the history of whenever is still going on with no end in sight.
Still no clue as to what Jim actually does 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's such a small thing but the fact he's written "they're showing ME my daughter can do anything" rather than "they're showing MY DAUGHTER she can do anything" really shows that his entire universe revolves around him. You should already think your daughter can do anything Jim!!
Screenshot_20220731-203534_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
It's such a small thing but the fact he's written "they're showing ME my daughter can do anything" rather than "they're showing MY DAUGHTER she can do anything" really shows that his entire universe revolves around him. You should already think your daughter can do anything Jim!!
View attachment 1461184
Yep, words are everything here. She already can do anything, she just needs you to encourage her without making it about you Jim!

Reactions: 27
View attachment 1461184
Well done that we featured Sarah in the thread title because Jim doesn't seem to acknowledge her at all.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1461184
I also hate this attitude so many men have that they only care about women when it is related to them, their (his) daighter, sister, mother whatever.... you should care because they are people

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It's such a weird flex to be so high and mighty when the peak of your career was selling bleeping pencil cases

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Just saw his story - surely you already think your daughter can do anything? What a strange way to word it

Reactions: 22
Coming up to a year on tattle and I scored my first title! I do take partial credit for one on the Stacey Solomon thread last year but this is just...so #special. I might get working on a screenplay about it.

And they’ll be lucky if the kitchen’s finished before Christmas!
Maybe a gourmet microwaveable #plantbased food sponsor is on its way! I don't think he's had one of them yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
how is it that jim is 'in brighton' today when it's THE UK'S BIGGEST PRIDE CELEBRATION HAPPENING RIGHT NOW yet they are walking around a ghost town lol. what an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
his topless gym photos are so cringe, put it away jim noone cares

Reactions: 10
Omg watched it 😬
Jim loves himself so much and is completely humourless. How the hell Sarah puts up with him I've no idea. She thinks he's very deep 😂
And the question 'how comfortable are you putting Margot on SM' (or whatever it was). His answer - (in essence) 'it's up to you guys. The responses I get when I show her are lovely. If that changes and I ever thought she was unsafe I'd stop showing her at once'.
Moron. He didn't address in the slightest her lack of autonomy in the whole thing, and that without her permission she is having her monetised childhood paraded in front of thousands of people.

Reactions: 31
Omg watched it 😬
Jim loves himself so much and is completely humourless. How the hell Sarah puts up with him I've no idea. She thinks he's very deep 😂
And the question 'how comfortable are you putting Margot on SM' (or whatever it was). His answer - (in essence) 'it's up to you guys. The responses I get when I show her are lovely. If that changes and I ever thought she was unsafe I'd stop showing her at once'.
Moron. He didn't address in the slightest her lack of autonomy in the whole thing, and that without her permission she is having her monetised childhood paraded in front of thousands of people.
The second he started showing her she was unsafe. He has no idea what kind of people are seeing his videos and pictures, he has no idea if some not right is screenshotting and editing those pictures into something unsavoury. Come on Jim, your life has been on the internet for most of your adult life. If you don’t know that your kid is unsafe by now then I don’t know what to say to you, other than two words - Saccone-Joly’s!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.