Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I think people/media put a bit too much between the lines of what influencers are saying and doing, but with Jim it's just...the way he behaves on camera towards his wife, how he has no concern for his family's privacy, how him and Sarah both are taking public digs at a former partner. I just...I mean..what???

Reactions: 28
Sometimes I think people/media put a bit too much between the lines of what influencers are saying and doing, but with Jim it's just...the way he behaves on camera towards his wife, how he has no concern for his family's privacy, how him and Sarah both are taking public digs at a former partner. I just...I mean..what???
He just screams “I’m not over my ex wife and I’m bitter I’m not as popular as I used to be“

Reactions: 29
Margo definitely seems like she has some kind of problem. As someone said before she definitely looks like the lights are on but nobody is in (especially in Jim’s most recent story) they could speak on this and raise awareness and tell their story rather than exploiting her & ‘not making her the content’ if you are going to make your child the content as least be honest & educational to others if you can be.

Reactions: 13
Margo definitely seems like she has some kind of problem. As someone said before she definitely looks like the lights are on but nobody is in (especially in Jim’s most recent story) they could speak on this and raise awareness and tell their story rather than exploiting her & ‘not making her the content’ if you are going to make your child the content as least be honest & educational to others if you can be.
I thought that she gets distracted by the camera, and she looks serious as she’s then looking at it. They seem to try to get her to ‘perform’ for the camera but she’s not having any of it.

Reactions: 7
I thought that she gets distracted by the camera, and she looks serious as she’s then looking at it. They seem to try to get her to ‘perform’ for the camera but she’s not having any of it.
She's probably got more sense than either of them, I cannot wait until the future with all if these children of influencers suing their parents

Reactions: 12
I don't think it's fair to judge based only on a few clips of Margot but at the same time this is her parents fault for putting her on blast to everyone to see

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think it's fair to judge based only on a few clips of Margot but at the same time this is her parents fault for putting her on blast to everyone to see
I cannot judge as I don't have children, but the point is putting their very young child out like this they are inviting it, and as the poster before said it is not one or two clips it is a lot

Reactions: 7
I cannot judge as I don't have children, but the point is putting their very young child out like this they are inviting it, and as the poster before said it is not one or two clips it is a lot
I have a child about a month younger than her and have worked in child development for a long time and can tell you now that child is not progressing normally for her age.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Maybe, there is an actual reason why Sarah was so triggered by other influencers bragging about (or just showing) their kids' progress?

Reactions: 9
I think it’s impossible to tell from what you see on line. From what I have seen there are various clips of her being responsive, smiling and laughing etc, I’ve seen her pulling herself up and cruising(not walking independently yet? But that’s not unusual), Sarah showed her babbling away yesterday, looks like she is enjoying food, I do think some clips she looks a bit distracted but that’s probably because she’s staring at the phone. She’s only 13/14 months old? She’s too little to understand performing too the camera.

I do think it’s disgusting that her parents put her online enough so that people feel they can judge her development, That’s a choice they’ve made,

Oh and if it makes any difference, I have over 20 years experience working in the early years and 3 children of my own 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think it's incredibly concerning for Sarah and Margot that Jim thinks his peak time was many years ago with a different partner/wife and without his child. And that quite shortly after having a baby and they only just got married a few weeks ago as well! How is Sarah okay with this? I would feel horrible. This is really why you shouldn't rush into a relationship with someone who just came out of a divorce and have a baby together minutes after meeting! How well do these people even know each other and what does it say when someone is already reminiscing of a time BEFORE you and your baby together so shortly after getting married? This is really horrible and hurtful towards Sarah in my opinion! I would be incredibly sad and hurt if I were her.
I mean, I get looking back on certain times and thinking that was your peak... when you are old and crusty. Jim and Sarah are both very young, just had a daughter... How is this not the best time of his life for him? I find that very telling.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I think Jim is obsessed with Tanya because she left him. She needs everyone to love and fawn over him at all times, and he is clearly convinced that he is a great catch. So, the fact that Tanya is not obsessed with him makes him nutty. He can't let it go. Remember how we were making fun of him for saying Margot was obsessed with him?
He clearly needs to be the center of the universe, and Tanya leaving him shattered that illusion for him. He needs her to care about him because he wants that illusion back.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I really dislike Jim, I think there is something so off about him. He definitely hated that Tanya left him, hated she had more followers. If you look at some of Zoe Suggs videos, especially Christmas ones, Jim is vile to Tanya. Purposely trying to belittle her and is just genuinely horrible to her. You see it with Sarah as well now, he undermines her role as a mother, makes our Margot likes him more, looks like him more, he’s always having to carry her. Honestly I could go on for days but I’ll stop there 🤣

Reactions: 38
Couldn’t agree more about Jim. Most influencers come across as narcissistic to an extent, comes with the job I guess. But Jim is another breed. He absolutely could not process Tanya’s rejection of him and it’s made him a miserable bitter old man at 30 something.

The thing is I could understand (to an extent) having weird feelings around Tanya still. She was his first everything and I sincerely think he thought they’d be together forever. They’re from the same home town, grew up together, Tanya was close to his family, so their roots together ran deep. But the way he chooses to process those feelings is so unbelievably pathetic.

He ran as quickly as he could to grab the first willing woman who ticked his boxes. Paraded her around and then knocked her up all in record speed. All with a sense of ‘something to prove’ rather than feeling like an organic choice. And now that the dust has settled he’s clearly feeling very unfulfilled and empty. I don’t feel sorry for Sarah because she willingly signed up for this, but I do feel sorry for their child. It’s like Jim sees them both as props in his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Couldn’t agree more about Jim. Most influencers come across as narcissistic to an extent, comes with the job I guess. But Jim is another breed. He absolutely could not process Tanya’s rejection of him and it’s made him a miserable bitter old man at 30 something.

The thing is I could understand (to an extent) having weird feelings around Tanya still. She was his first everything and I sincerely think he thought they’d be together forever. They’re from the same home town, grew up together, Tanya was close to his family, so their roots together ran deep. But the way he chooses to process those feelings is so unbelievably pathetic.

He ran as quickly as he could to grab the first willing woman who ticked his boxes. Paraded her around and then knocked her up all in record speed. All with a sense of ‘something to prove’ rather than feeling like an organic choice. And now that the dust has settled he’s clearly feeling very unfulfilled and empty. I don’t feel sorry for Sarah because she willingly signed up for this, but I do feel sorry for their child. It’s like Jim sees them both as props in his life.
Yes to this!

The wedding photo he shared of him and Sarah was pretty similar to that of his one with Tanya. It all feels a bit empty with Sarah, I do feel sorry for him slightly because I imagine he is very hard to deal with and live with but she happily got on board so can’t feel too sorry for her. I also hate that he uses Margot for content and shares her in hospital when there was no need to. He is 100% going to be the creepy Dad.

Reactions: 13
I think it's incredibly concerning for Sarah and Margot that Jim thinks his peak time was many years ago with a different partner/wife and without his child. And that quite shortly after having a baby and they only just got married a few weeks ago as well! How is Sarah okay with this? I would feel horrible. This is really why you shouldn't rush into a relationship with someone who just came out of a divorce and have a baby together minutes after meeting! How well do these people even know each other and what does it say when someone is already reminiscing of a time BEFORE you and your baby together so shortly after getting married? This is really horrible and hurtful towards Sarah in my opinion! I would be incredibly sad and hurt if I were her.
I mean, I get looking back on certain times and thinking that was your peak... when you are old and crusty. Jim and Sarah are both very young, just had a daughter... How is this not the best time of his life for him? I find that very telling.
Totally agree with this. The post would have come across completely different if he'd even changed the caption to 'Looking back at it, I think this is the year I peaked professionally!' Something to suggest he doesn't just think his life was generally better then than now. Even then it would be a bit sad—as the above post says they are still so young, he could start a new career in a different industry if he wanted. No other member of the 'Brit crew' is constantly referencing the old days; it seems everyone else has evolved and moved on with their lives.

Becoming a parent has many challenges, one of which being that you become a different person and leave your old identity behind. Of course, parts of you are the same, but you're fundamentally changed. It's as transformative as adolescence. And like adolescence, some struggle with it more than others. It seems like Jim is really struggling to accept his new identity.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Everything about him goes through me, even just the way he speaks. He's so belitting. I also find a lot of his terminology odd. Calling your child 'delicious' is a weird one. He's just so slimy and creepy - I don't know what Sarah sees in him.

Reactions: 21
Road to "fame"
It’s true, but how utterly pathetic.

If I was her parent, I’d be so disappointed with her - as well as a bit worried for her long term well-being/happiness/self-esteem as she lives with Jim. 😕. Not to mention concerned that he’s basically waiting for me to die so he can inherit my house in Spain and family fortune!!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.