Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was Tanya. Didn't she later tweet Meghan as if they were besties right after Wimbledon? 😂
Did I get it right – Jim is reminiscing not only the times when he was with Tanya but the specific situation when he was with her? Wow 🚩🚩🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s a blithering idiot. He rushed into a relationship without taking the time to recover from his marriage breakdown and now he’s dragged an innocent kid into it. If Jim popped up on my dating apps (I don’t use any but for instance) freshly single and constantly mentioning his ex-wife then I’d run more than a mile. Red flags wafting all over the shop with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I am watching one of their vlogmas videos, the one where they get a tree, what on earth has happened to the way Sarah speaks and her mouth moves? was it always like this and I just missed it? really bizarre.
I noticed this too. The way she speaks/the way her mouth moves has always looked a little strange to me but it seems more pronounced than usual in that vlog. That's the first vlog I've watched from them in quite a while so maybe there is some issue with her teeth and it's getting worse?

Reactions: 6
I noticed this too. The way she speaks/the way her mouth moves has always looked a little strange to me but it seems more pronounced than usual in that vlog. That's the first vlog I've watched from them in quite a while so maybe there is some issue with her teeth and it's getting worse?
yeah I haven't watched anything from them in ages, it sounds like she has had some kind of dental work done and cannot get used to it? Either way weird

Reactions: 3
He’s a blithering idiot. He rushed into a relationship without taking the time to recover from his marriage breakdown and now he’s dragged an innocent kid into it. If Jim popped up on my dating apps (I don’t use any but for instance) freshly single and constantly mentioning his ex-wife then I’d run more than a mile. Red flags wafting all over the shop with him.
Completely. I think Sarah was complicit in it tbh. Wrapped around Jim in all the photos and putting up underwear pictures.
Really full on very early into the relationship and putting it all over SM. Trying to prove something to Tanya presumably. I get Jim had a bruised ego but they both rushed so quickly into that relationship.

Reactions: 17
Completely. I think Sarah was complicit in it tbh. Wrapped around Jim in all the photos and putting up underwear pictures.
Really full on very early into the relationship and putting it all over SM. Trying to prove something to Tanya presumably. I get Jim had a bruised ego but they both rushed so quickly into that relationship.
They are both as bad as each other imo, both clearly wanted someone "famous" as a partner, hence using that app, they are both using each other. imagine either of them having a youtube channel alone? it is dull enough with the two of them ( and Margot being the main character)

Reactions: 9
1000%

didn’t she say he’s her first proper long term bf as well 💀

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Was googling how long they had been dating before getting engaged (13 months btw) and found this picture on Cosmopolitan. I'm actually surprised they made it to Cosmo tho.
Anyway, Jim's infamous "smelling-the-fart" rat-face expression and Sarah looking surprised/startled/annoyed?

Screenshot 2022-12-16 at 23.07.11.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
More flogmas, boring boring boring, more brands and junk they want to try and influence on, more dull, tedious, monotonous and a black bra with an odd dress. Has Sarah always been so robotic and nasal? she is just irritating and then dimjim starts talking and he just eclipses her.

Reactions: 4
Was googling how long they had been dating before getting engaged (13 months btw) and found this picture on Cosmopolitan. I'm actually surprised they made it to Cosmo tho.
Anyway, Jim's infamous "smelling-the-fart" rat-face expression and Sarah looking surprised/startled/annoyed?

View attachment 1812225
It's hilarious how they do not look at all like they are in the same picture

Reactions: 8
I actually think Sarah is a sweet and thoughtful person. Her weakness is that she allows Jim to make all the decisions (house, decoration etc) and doesn’t seem to assert herself (even physically, she appears slouched and unconfident).

Im sure Jim preys on this vulnerability making her second guess her convictions and become insecure (constant references to his past / harking back to his YouTube glory days).

I actually think Sarah is a sweet and thoughtful person. Her weakness is that she allows Jim to make all the decisions (house, decoration etc) and doesn’t seem to assert herself (even physically, she appears slouched and unconfident).

Im sure Jim preys on this vulnerability making her second guess her convictions and become insecure (constant references to his past / harking back to his YouTube glory days).
I don't think Sarah's that sweet or sweet at all. Like when she dropped allegations about Tanya's cheating, pretending she was protecting Margot, and at the same time she kept on plastering her child all over the internet even when Margot was more vulnerable than ever (e.g. when she was poorly lately), exposing her to all the creeps out there so she could buy ugly £200 jumpers. Or when she shaded women who share their kids' progress only because she compares Margot to them and thinks she's not developing as fast as she wants. Or when saying that she is happy to parade Margo so that motherhood wouldn't feel lonely while in reality, it's more for the revenue. I can go on and on.

I agree with someone saying that they're as bad as each other. After all, she was deliberately looking for a partner on a dating app for celebrities. She wanted, and I believe still wants, fame and easy money. That's why she's putting up with all the shiznit Jim does.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Admittedly I don’t see much of their content these days but I would never call Sarah sweet. Her whole demeanour to me is aloof, defensive, snide and that’s when she’s not being void of personality and boring. She used to do this ‘try to be Tanya’ ditsy thing, looking at Jim like a lost puppy or try to be Kate Middleton-esque, (better than you but charitable & gracious) but when Jim catches her off guard she has a face like thunder.
“Look at me, look at me, how dare you? Close your eyes”
She’s a wannabe influencer who resents her audience. Weird

Reactions: 31
100% she comes across as bitter and bitchy the way she has dropped nasty digs about Tanya.
Then tries to save her image and come across as relatable on her Instagram.

I don’t know I just get a really cold, not friendly vibe from her. She definitely isn’t a natural in front of the camera- very clinical and robotic.
Plus there’s no hiding how much she is desperate to be an influencer on similar level to Tanya. Constantly posting her outfits and gifted items except she only really has old Jim and Tanya fans following her. The joint vlogs are becoming bit bizarre now.

Reactions: 26
Maybe I’m wrong, but I’ve put much of her behaviour down to her feeling unconfident. She is belittled by Jim and he definitely plays into her paranoia by constantly referencing his good old days (when, coincidentally, he had a different wife). Mind games. We saw it with Tanya too.

Reactions: 12
Maybe I’m wrong, but I’ve put much of her behaviour down to her feeling unconfident. She is belittled by Jim and he definitely plays into her paranoia by constantly referencing his good old days (when, coincidentally, he had a different wife). Mind games. We saw it with Tanya too.
Jim is foul. But the fact she pursued Jim and knew of Tanya and Jim, the dream didn’t turn out to what she expected is on her. I feel sorry for her and it is a tit situation but I suspect she is happy pursuing this life style. Sadly for her own future happiness and mental health I don’t see her escaping it. That is a wild guess on my part.

Reactions: 12
I get the feeling that Sarah is quite vulnerable. She has mentioned before that she had issues as a teenager that meant she had to go in somewhere for some support, didn't she?

With Jim being her first proper boyfriend and very quickly fiance then husband, and with his personality type, I feel like she does not have a lot of control or respect in that relationship. He's now even getting meals brought to him and says "Sarah knows how I forget to eat and makes meals without me asking because she loves me very much". The underlying message here is he now has the expectation of being cooked for and will be in bad mood if she doesn't do it.

Reactions: 23
I get the feeling that Sarah is quite vulnerable. She has mentioned before that she had issues as a teenager that meant she had to go in somewhere for some support, didn't she?

With Jim being her first proper boyfriend and very quickly fiance then husband, and with his personality type, I feel like she does not have a lot of control or respect in that relationship. He's now even getting meals brought to him and says "Sarah knows how I forget to eat and makes meals without me asking because she loves me very much". The underlying message here is he now has the expectation of being cooked for and will be in bad mood if she doesn't do it.
it is clear she has no control in the relationship, imagine your partner insisting you move (from a house which already is big enough for 3) while you are suffering with awful morning sickness and then insisting on loads of unneccesary work, meaning you are living in a house with cardboard on the floor instead of carpet? But, as I have said, she put herself in this situation, she has seemingly never had a full time job, she clearly always expected to be supported by her partner, hence trying to find someone famous

Reactions: 21
Yeah I get aloof and snobby vibes from Sarah. It stuck with me one time when she said how she wouldn't give her child a Spanish name because of how awful it would sound for a regional english accent and laughing at the idea of a scouser saying "Noelia".

It just stuck me as so revealing of her beliefs that she thinks that not-posh accents sound hilariously awful? Like posh accents don't just inherently pronounce all foreign words better? I can say that for sure as I'm bilingual and I live and work in Spain.

Also the fact that everything she wears costs hundreds of pounds, and was supported by her parents for so long. For me it just all comes across really tone deaf.

I'd feel sorry for her for if she didn't put this stuff on a public account for everyone to see. It's not like she's quietly minding her business, she's literally curated all of this for us to see.

Reactions: 23
Jims latest thick as tit video, he didn't know lemons and limes couldn't grow in cold climates :sneaky:

Meanwhile in the eaves of the house where the junk is stored I have no doubt this is where Sarah is kept? as lets face it that's how he treats their marriage, least it was sponsored by boots and probably has a pack of pile cream.

Screenshot 2022-12-17 at 18.31.16.png

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.