Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He mentioned sage again. This time it is his fragrance. That’s a little creepy. This is a baby he is trolling now.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Imagine being so toxic that you’d come onto a public platform and SO blatantly try and take the piss out of a newborn baby’s name and try to wind-up/upset your ex-wife who is only 2-3 weeks post-partum. All because she chose to leave him years ago…. It’s honestly staggering. What is he actually hoping to achieve, that other ‘fans’ will get the joke and start pointing and laughing at the baby’s name too?

And only a few months after supposedly being happily married (again). What a miserable and small bully of a man - it really is so pathetic, as well as disturbing. I really hope Tanya has him muted or blocked and doesn’t have a clue what these absolute losers are up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Jim totally knows what he's doing with the sage comment. He's a narcissist (sorry to armchair diagnose him but, come on. He is). Narcissists live for attention and think the world revolves around them, so of course he'd make everything, even his ex-wife's birth, about him.

I will say I don't think Jim is obsessed with Tanya as such. He's obsessed with a time in which he thinks he was perceived as more successful. I 100% agree that like @ah659 said, he was never the main attraction. But there was a point in the early 2010s where he achieved his "peak". It's not about him missing Tanya, it's about *him*. It always is. Same with still being salty about the divorce. He doesn't care that he's no longer with Tanya, partners for narcissists are just placeholders, there to reflect on them. He cares about the fact that the general agreement, which he has fueled, is that she cheated on him and dumped him. So it reflects poorly *on him*. He cant' help to also want the sympathy from being the aggrieved party, though.

He'd do well to go to therapy. The Chapmans have alluded to how abusive their father was and how there are many emotional wounds from their childhood. If he doesn't want to duck up Margot and ruin his relationship with Sarah, he should just bite the bullet and go to therapy. He could even do a podcast about that, wasn't he studying psychology way back when?

Of course, he won't, cause he thinks he's perfect but... it'd be nice for the sake of Margot.
This is exactly what I think, I’m always afraid to bring up his history but let’s be honest his behaviour is concerning…I just hope they never have other children because he’s sure would play favourites and duck his children up even more.

Reactions: 17
If my husband and father of my child suddenly mentioned his ex wife’s baby name multiple times in the space of a week I’d find it very strange. It really does come across in quite a nasty mocking way as well

I am not a fan of either the names Sage or Margot, but I remember Jim and Sarah doing a baby name video when she was pregnant and them both saying ‘whatever name we choose please be kind and keep opinions to yourselves’

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I can’t bare to watch the video but it looks like he’s done a grwm and decided to not wear a tshirt again 🙄
Whoever here said his topless love fests are reminiscent of Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs was an evil genius 😂
All I can actually see now.
Thanks. I guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A couple of years ago my friend who has 2 boys was happy and always said she was happy and complete… then her sister had a baby girl. And almost overnight she changed.. depressed, mean, constant sly comments about the babies name, clothes, everything.

The Sage comments remind me so much of it.
A few months later she was back to normal and she openly admitted that she really struggled as it brought out a deep buried part of her that longed for a daughter.

It definitely is coming across like Jim is struggling with Tanya having a baby, and in the baby name video I definitely got the vibe he wants a boy the way he was going on about he’s always had the name Jude after his mum 🤔

Reactions: 12
I think Jim may be expecting kind the teen fans from years ago engagement “OMG he said Sage, he used a capital, he sooo knows, maybe he’s been texting Tan and it’s auto correct, OMG does that mean he still loves Tanya. Maybe they’ll get back together. Jim & Tan 4ever!” Maybe hoping someone will make a TikTok and send him viral.
But he doesn’t realise that those fanatics have long since grown up and moved on. He’s the only one still living for the drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone deaf commented on yesterday’s reel asking about subtitles and he said he forgot (which is bad enough. Surely part of your job is to ensure your content’s accessible)
And now he just posted another with no subtitles less than 24 hrs later 🙄
Is he too busy writing his manuscript to do subtitles? 😅 also.are.they not pretty automatic now? I see some people's who speak with bad pronunciation and it seems that they must be...

Reactions: 3
I think Jim may be expecting kind the teen fans from years ago engagement “OMG he said Sage, he used a capital, he sooo knows, maybe he’s been texting Tan and it’s auto correct, OMG does that mean he still loves Tanya. Maybe they’ll get back together. Jim & Tan 4ever!” Maybe hoping someone will make a TikTok and send him viral.
But he doesn’t realise that those fanatics have long since grown up and moved on. He’s the only one still living for the drama.
Omg you may be right. 'Shipping' Jim and Tan. The glory days 😬
I would say it was ridiculous. But this is Jim we're talking about.

Reactions: 7
I only knew about Jim as I followed his sisters makeup tutorials back in the day.....I always thought Jim was a drip and I remember watching one or two of Tanya's vlogs before they were married. She was showing off what Jim had bought her for Christmas one year.....he spent probably £2000+ on her. It immediately put me off as she came over as so materialistic

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm so shocked about Jim's sage stuff. And he did something about Haribo last night but I forgot what he was saying, it was basically a way to say Sarah doesn't care about his sage comments and he did a kind of 'so there' face. It's so sad he thought of such a contrived way to reply to the 'haters'. I've never liked Jim, and this is a new low for him, making fun of Tanya's baby name. If he thinks for a second he's a better man than his father he needs to take a look at himself. What kind of man trolls his ex's BABY and brings his new wife in to it. He might claim Sarah doesn't care, but what a sad life he's creating for his new family. When will the obsession with Tanya end. He is also being very sad to look back at his old YouTuber days so much. The odd throwback would be fun, but so many and all the time is just desperate. He wasn't even someone teens loved in 2016, he was only tolerated because he was Tanya's boyfriend. Seeing a therapist to move on from both the youtube-famous days and Tanya would help him a lot.

I remember Sylvester Stallone called his son Sage, and when asked if it was a hippy herb name, he said no it was another name for a wise man. Like an all-knowing sage. Next up: Jim saying he knows something without having to google, and Sarah saying "you wise old sage, you!"

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm so shocked about Jim's sage stuff. And he did something about Haribo last night but I forgot what he was saying, it was basically a way to say Sarah doesn't care about his sage comments and he did a kind of 'so there' face. It's so sad he thought of such a contrived way to reply to the 'haters'. I've never liked Jim, and this is a new low for him, making fun of Tanya's baby name. If he thinks for a second he's a better man than his father he needs to take a look at himself. What kind of man trolls his ex's BABY and brings his new wife in to it. He might claim Sarah doesn't care, but what a sad life he's creating for his new family. When will the obsession with Tanya end. He is also being very sad to look back at his old YouTuber days so much. The odd throwback would be fun, but so many and all the time is just desperate. He wasn't even someone teens loved in 2016, he was only tolerated because he was Tanya's boyfriend. Seeing a therapist to move on from both the youtube-famous days and Tanya would help him a lot.

I remember Sylvester Stallone called his son Sage, and when asked if it was a hippy herb name, he said no it was another name for a wise man. Like an all-knowing sage. Next up: Jim saying he knows something without having to google, and Sarah saying "you wise old sage, you!"
I heard the Haribo story. He said he liked tangtastics and she liked star mix. Went over my head if this was a message to his haters. What did I miss?

Reactions: 5
I heard the Haribo story. He said he liked tangtastics and she liked star mix. Went over my head if this was a message to his haters. What did I miss?
I took it to be a thinly veiled way to respond to the hate they were getting about Sarah needs to leave him, and Jim is treating her badly by talking about Sage. He said something to Sarah like you don't mind it though do you (about haribo) and she said no, and then he did a pointed look at the camera. Like he wanted to respond but didn't want to come out and openly say this is what he's really talking about. Unless he was being very weird and intense about Haribo.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Whether it’s out of bitterness/jealousy/love/nostalgia, whatever… it’s quite obvious that Tanya is living rent free in his head. If it is so obvious to complete strangers, then it must be common knowledge in their relationship, regardless of their constant need to portray their ‘perfect life’

Sarah isn’t going to do anything about it though because she likes the cushy lifestyle too much. He definitely has a hold over her and I think he could do pretty much anything and she wouldn’t leave him. A recipe for resentment down the line

Reactions: 19
How hard do you think Jim is begging for baby #2 right now? Two years ago this time they were trying for Margot. Maybe their next baby will be born on his first wedding anniversary.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.