Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I guess he needs some youtube content that isn't poor Margot
Oh she would make an appearance in the painting video or some ridiculous story to start off the ad. These two are pathetic and getting worse everyday.

Reactions: 4
I still cannot believe he was gifted a car for a whole year, who in the PR team thought this would in any way pay off? If the car had been so great you owuld buy one, It just seems like he was trying to be gifted again

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Maybe I take back my previous comment about Zoe and Alfie. I just took a look at Zoe’s tattle page and the latest comments include a photo of Jim Waxing Alfie. I momentarily forgot about that vlog but now remember thinking how they could all regret that in the future if they have kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So he is thinking of repainting the sitting room because he does so much fashion content in there and the green background is wrong? What is he on about? Go to another room instead?
More disruption for his family because he is bored and it is a vanity project.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So he is thinking of repainting the sitting room because he does so much fashion content in there and the green background is wrong? What is he on about? Go to another room instead?
His kitchen is white he could film in there I think he’s so bored with his life he needs a goal maybe getting a real job would help him 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did he not break his neck to paint the living room green, even though Sarah hates green? Now he also hates the green because it’s whacking his tit outfit photos up? Rhetorical question but is he ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Fashion content” alreet Kate Moss

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah that’s why his career as an international supermodel hasn’t take off, because of his green living room walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
How does he manage to sound so creepy when talking to Margot? Latest story about her hair and it just doesn't sound like a normal dad talking to his toddler. Weird guy

Reactions: 11
Margot really doesn’t seem to like him much 😂 I mean my child can give me a death stare at times but I don’t think I’ve ever seen her look at him happily or smiley…it’s like he’s a stranger to her

Reactions: 14
Margot really doesn’t seem to like him much 😂 I mean my child can give me a death stare at times but I don’t think I’ve ever seen her look at him happily or smiley…it’s like he’s a stranger to her
He's always shoving his fecking phone in her face. She obviously doesn't like it 😔

And could 2023 be the year he stops that horrible eyebrow wiggling thing he always does.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
He's always shoving his fecking phone in her face. She obviously doesn't like it 😔

And could 2023 be the year he stops that horrible eyebrow wiggling thing he always does.
agreed, it is so obvious she is aware of being filmed and doesn't like it, even as young as she is

• Sad
How does he manage to sound so creepy when talking to Margot? Latest story about her hair and it just doesn't sound like a normal dad talking to his toddler. Weird guy
No he doesn’t. It is strange. The way he says “My darling” is just so patronizing. Hey Jim, why not just grab a brush and brush your daughters hair after she obviously just woke up ? Instead of making a video, talking to her in a condescending way and posting it for the world to see. She was obviously pointing to her nappy at the same time because the child just woke up and needs it changed and her hair brushed. She is not there as your social media content or for you to speak meanly to online. Just like he used go to do Tanya !
Then today she pokes her head in to look and the camera and he says laughing “this isn’t about you” also when he was trying to do the ad about the tv or whatever it was a few days ago he says to her “daddy is speaking”. Yes daddy is speaking to a camera that most of the time he has pointed at her. How is she supposed to know when she is the content and when she is not. It is not a normal situation, he speaks to her in a very strange way and most of the time she is working by being on camera and doesn’t even know it. The other times he is scolding her with his strange tone of voice for her looking at the camera. She must be confused by it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Jim's latest fashun effort - his 'big look' - not going down terribly well.

Screenshot_20230104_040012.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He still forces Margot to say "I love you" on camera. Soon enough he'll be saying "she's obsessed with me," like he did to Tanya.

• Sick
He still forces Margot to say "I love you" on camera. Soon enough he'll be saying "she's obsessed with me," like he did to Tanya.
Creepy, creepy git. I absolutely hate it when he says that and he says it about every single female he knows. No, weirdo, the only person who is obsessed with you is you!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.