Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress is very trendy but the bodice looks half finished. Even if your boobs are on the smaller side, the right dress will flatter their shape. Less boho, more boohoo imo.

Also the seating plan looks like an intern knocked it up on Canva. And lol at them pretending that being in Brides is some prestigious exclusive; I would be very surprised if they have been paid for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
The bodice looks a bit like underwear, reminds me of a corset. It does have some pretty lace detail to it though and the veil is lovely as is the drape of the skirt.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220908-195501_Instagram.jpg

Sarah realising what a mistake she has just made.... 😂
But seriously, she looks miserable here

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her dress would look so much better if it had a square neckline instead of the boobs cups imo

Reactions: 46
View attachment 1565053

Sarah realising what a mistake she has just made.... 😂
But seriously, she looks miserable here
Is Jim doing that peculiar modelling thing of pretending to walk forward with your back foot heel up? Looks so daft 😂
And I know his head is tiny but his facial features are tiny too - all sort squished right in the middle of his face.

• Haha
I’m so disappointed in Sarah’s choice of dress lol. I’m a wedding enthusiast and she does look great and have a great shape so I feel like she could have been an amazing bride, but this dress, especially the boob part, doesn’t flatter her at all imo. Seriously I feel like she could have looked 999 times better ! I just don’t get it.

obviously that’s just my 2 cents and as long as she loved it then it’s all good

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if she took loose inspo from Kourtney Kardashian's dress? That was very corset/underweary. Although it's not really a corset, more a bustier.

I'm getting married soon. I've had a dress made with an 18th century style corset. I can't sit down for more than ten mins in that motherfucker. Now that's a corset 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I like the dress but honestly I don't think it's the most flattering on her figure. I also wouldn't describe it as 'boho' like she did. She does look gorgeous though. The hair saves it for me.

Reactions: 7
I’m so disappointed in Sarah’s choice of dress lol. I’m a wedding enthusiast and she does look great and have a great shape so I feel like she could have been an amazing bride, but this dress, especially the boob part, doesn’t flatter her at all imo. Seriously I feel like she could have looked 999 times better ! I just don’t get it.

obviously that’s just my 2 cents and as long as she loved it then it’s all good
I was also so disappointed!! I love all of Sarah's floral midi dresses, so I had really high expectations! 😅
To be completely honest, her dress looked quite cheap. I've seen Needle & Thread dresses that look much better quality!
Something like this dress would've looked absolutely stunning on Sarah.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They must be fuming, a coordinated drop of wedding pictures for the Bride magazine reveal, probably hoping to get picked up more widely across tabloid and social media, and then…the Queen dies. No longer appropriate to drag the picture/video reveal out either, as they were probably planning to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They must be fuming, a coordinated drop of wedding pictures for the Bride magazine reveal, probably hoping to get picked up more widely across tabloid and social media, and then…the Queen dies. No longer appropriate to drag the picture/video reveal out either, as they were probably planning to do.
And by the time the Queen issue is over Tanya will be giving birth, I wonder if they regret not just having the big wedding in America 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry but considering what you said his story now looks very ambiguous.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20220911-194620_Instagram.jpg

The dress looks awful. The breast part looks too small and the lower part of the corset looks baggy?! The weird lace peplum has no structure so looks like scrap material or that the dress has torn!

Reactions: 37
The other dresses are so much better lol maybe this was gifted and thats why she choose it🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Yeah I’m really not a fan. I thought the dress she chose for the US (vegas?) wedding was terrible too, neither suit her or her normal style. I can’t see this one looking good on anyone in fairness, it’s just a really bad design. I think she looks very pretty though

View attachment 1571585
The dress looks awful. The breast part looks too small and the lower part of the corset looks baggy?! The weird lace peplum has no structure so looks like scrap material or that the dress has torn!
The back of the dress secures with just a loose tie, which explains why it's saggy and loose at the front. As a design it doesn't make much sense from a structural perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.