Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aaand a toy box advert with video of Margot posted today on Jim’s insta.
But she’s still definitely not the content guys

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I just watched the Vlogmas Christmas cake, this is the first time I have watched Sarah for any length of time, ugh how incredibly dull. Her voice is so grating that I could almost feel my testicles slicing down an actual grater. Her outfit wtf is going on, her top has that tumbled dried look where it all bobbling (maybe its fashion). She drones on amount buying ingredients which probably means she as thick as pig tit to use scales rather than the crap about too much dried ingredients which means the ingredients cost are 20 times more, but probably free for these two. They have to drop brand after brand every 12 seconds. Jim pops up and it just get worse with their stupid giveaway. I really hope that Marzipan causes Jims cock to fall off so he cannot breed anymore as we really don't need another child being used for brand deals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Here they are again trying their best to be classy with their giveaway and list of rules. Rules that I am sure do not follow any set regulations anyway. No matter how much they try it doesn’t work. The prizes are all gifted. Every single thing they do is gifted or an advertisement. They just come across as being grifters.

Reactions: 6
Trying so hard to make Sarah into an influencer and replicate the popularity he had when he was with Tanya.
The channel has suddenly become a couples YouTube account with Sarah baking and even the TikTok is the “The Chapmans”
She even said “if you’ve followed us for a while” erm no it’s Jim’s channel and he only had a following because of the YouTube fame from Tanya fans 10 years ago.

Bit of a joke seeing how insistent Sarah was she is shy and didn’t seek any of this social media fame out. And now is grifting hard to try and copy Tanya. Modelling career nowhere to be seen.

I honestly don’t know what the two of them do all day. I know Margot is young and they are new parents now but even before she was born? Sarah had a modelling job once a month at most?! Jim released a video a month. Do they just do nothing all day?

Reactions: 27
I honestly don’t know what the two of them do all day. I know Margot is young and they are new parents now but even before she was born? Sarah had a modelling job once a month at most?! Jim released a video a month. Do they just do nothing all day?
Block people on socials, write articles for obscure, z list web mags, seethe over Tanya annd Jim’s injustice, plant sage and who can forget Jim’s notice board of ‘screenplay’ ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Trying so hard to make Sarah into an influencer and replicate the popularity he had when he was with Tanya.
The channel has suddenly become a couples YouTube account with Sarah baking and even the TikTok is the “The Chapmans”
She even said “if you’ve followed us for a while” erm no it’s Jim’s channel and he only had a following because of the YouTube fame from Tanya fans 10 years ago.

Bit of a joke seeing how insistent Sarah was she is shy and didn’t seek any of this social media fame out. And now is grifting hard to try and copy Tanya. Modelling career nowhere to be seen.

I guess we will see iwhat they do all day from their vlogmas 😆 it must be so boring, I would love to be able to work less than I do, but getting up in the morning every day with nothing to do (except now look after a small child, which most people do alongside other responsibilities) must be sp boring

Reactions: 7
Look at this comment someone put on their video. Think Jim deleted it because 2 minutes later it’s gone
Good.
We'll no doubt get another snivelly video or article about how they thought it important to show the reality of parenthood and theirs is such an amazing supportive online community 🙄
Oh and how the minute they get any abuse about Margot they'll stop.
I think Margot is actually a gorgeous little thing. I don't get why her parents don't want to protect her privacy.

Reactions: 14
Good.
We'll no doubt get another snivelly video or article about how they thought it important to show the reality of parenthood and theirs is such an amazing supportive online community 🙄
Oh and how the minute they get any abuse about Margot they'll stop.
I think Margot is actually a gorgeous little thing. I don't get why her parents don't want to protect her privacy.
I agree. It makes me so sad when people talk about Margot. She’s an innocent child, she couldn’t pick her parents. I believe she was poorly. But watch how Jim goes on about his “community”. They’re both so boring

Reactions: 4
wow jim really doesn't try and hide is impatience and underlying rage whenever sarah is talking huh

In his stories he didn't show Margot's face.
Don't tell me they actually listening to people 😱

Reactions: 2
this latest vlog, so now margot being ill doesn't want to be on camera? I wonder how she vocalised she was fine being filmed in hospital :rolleyes: Obviously they are reading here but I wonder (hope) if this is the start of not exploiting her on camera ?

Also glad that the ice machine in their fridge was so worth it, so relatable, I know tht it what most people are looking for nowadays :ROFLMAO: Hilarious when he cannot describe the whisky in any real/useful way as it is not sponsored, I am sure he would have been able to think of an adjective if it was

"does anyone else's kitchen island get so messy?" I can count on one hand the amount of young people I know with a kitchen island (0) (let alone in London)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What is that V neck sweater ? I really don’t know what they will do once the ad deals run out. Sarah is giving me so many Anna Saccone vibes lately.

Reactions: 8
Not sure if this has been mentioned but has anyone seen his latest tik tok? The Jo Malone fragrance he is wearing is wood sage. Might just be a coincidence but I’ve never heard Jim mention the word sage so many times before 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Not sure if this has been mentioned but has anyone seen his latest tik tok? The Jo Malone fragrance he is wearing is wood sage. Might just be a coincidence but I’ve never heard Jim mention the word sage so many times before 😂
I hope Tarn already got a restraining order because this guy is obsessed. I wonder if she called her son Broccoli, would Jim be eating it every day and growing it in his "garden"?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The thing is I actually think if they just filmed Margot and owned it as family influencers they would get less stick.

it’s the fact they’ve tried to be sanctimonious about it and pretend they are above other influencers that show their children. They’ve taken this moral high ground, I mean “Margot is not content” is permanently in writing in the article Sarah wrote.

but then they just can’t help themselves with the nappy ads and prams and quick $$

they want the best of both: the praise for keeping her “private” and not exploiting her but can’t help themselves when a good offer comes along.
There’s no halfway house with that many followers, as Tanya has obviously realised. You either don’t show at all, or accept youve made your child an influencer like you. But don’t pretend you are above it then act in a different way when it suits you. it’s the dishonesty that annoys me.

Reactions: 26
lol brought on as a consultant to a skin care line. Top secret haha. Is there no end to this stuff ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.