Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I saw that reel and had to come to the thread. Living your dream life, yeah right I’m sure it’s always been your dream to spend your time setting up a camera in just the right spot to capture a clip of pre planned fun with your baby and creepy husband. Nothing like spontaneity.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
His post asking for dirty secrets actually made me feel physically sick, he us so creepy

• Sick
Reactions: 24
His post asking for dirty secrets actually made me feel physically sick, he us so creepy
I know. A grown man, a married father, asking strangers for dirty secrets :sick:
Shouldn't he be working on his screenplay or something instead? Anything to avoid Margot having to be the sole breadwinner in that family?

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She blocks SO easily, she blocked me for liking someone else’s comment - and all that comment said was that she shouldn’t be posting about Jim and Tanya’s relationship and why it ended because she wasn’t there. She’s way too thin-skinned to hack being an influencer, yet interestingly doesn’t worry about her daughter being affected by comments online, even though she has no say in the matter 🤔
She does indeed! She blocked me for pointing out that she reuploaded a bikini picture from a couple years prior. She had reuploaded it meer months after giving birth and pretended it was her in the moment.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The fact she posted that weird little video just proves how insecure and sad she is. How forced is that video?! So forced that it looks creepy! She desperate to make us all think she’s hit the jackpot and I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s actually a bit put off by him. But she can’t leave now can she? She won’t think she can be anything without him.

Reactions: 15
Oh yay! They have a family TikTok account called The Chapman’s 🤢 Now even more places to exploit their daughter. Tremendous, well played guys 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Oh yay! They have a family TikTok account called The Chapman’s 🤢 Now even more places to exploit their daughter. Tremendous, well played guys 🤦🏻‍♀️
Dreadful. They are so tacky.
They are straying into Saccone-Joly/Ingham territory :sick:
I know they think they are classier than that but they really really aren't.

Reactions: 19
Dreadful. They are so tacky.
They are straying into Saccone-Joly/Ingham territory :sick:
I know they think they are classier than that but they really really aren't.
Sadly, you’re dead right. They are no better than all the other child exploiters, even though they think they are.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sadly, you’re dead right. They are no better than all the other child exploiters, even though they think they are.
As a slight off-topic, Jim's chum Louise 'Sprinkle of Glitter' Pentland is one of the worst for this. Looking at her thread it seems she features her two young daughters constantly, pushes them into online performing, and recently knowingly published photos naming details of her eldest's school and teachers. All the while being an NSPCC ambassador.
I genuinely wonder about the sanity of these idiots. Poor children.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
so his ex wife’s just had a baby called sage and he decides to film a video of his now wife cutting sage what the actual duck 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Hahahahahaha so he’s growing SAGE? How convenient he mentions it now 🤣
This is getting quite unnerving. It’s the second time he’s mentioned and this time, even capitalises the ‘S’ as you would for someone’s name.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
What the hell is he doing!? How CREEPY is he!? I don’t even have the words to describe him he makes me feel a bit sick. Why are they SO obsessed with Tanya?! There’s no way it’s a coincidence.

Reactions: 37
This is getting quite unnerving. It’s the second time he’s mentioned and this time, even capitalises the ‘S’ as you would for someone’s name.
Exactly - not 'the sage', but Sage.
These two are very very strange 😬

Screenshot_20221122_224053.jpg

Also his constant creepy giggle over every unfunny thing he says 😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
What’s it’s going to take for them to stop obsessing over Tanya? You had a baby, you got married, you’ve been together a few years now and you both STILL stalk Tanya’s socials to see what she’s doing and mock her baby just to try make yourselves feel better. They kicked off when people trolled Margot yet they’re throwing shade at Sage? At least Tanya is a relatively private person nowadays, can’t see Sage working 9-5 7 days a week.

Reactions: 33
I applaud Tanya for keeping Sage’s face private, she has many faults but this is spot on. Of course, ‘The Chapman’s’ (🤢) have no shame whatsoever and, as well as exploiting their own kid, he’s now taking the piss out of his ex’s kid. bleeping weirdo.

Reactions: 28
He's making fun of the name Sage.

What a sad little man. It's tragic how obsessed he is with Tanya and pathetic of Sarah to play along with it - especially since he makes it so obvious he is not over his ex and 'peaked' while he was married to her.

So messed up!

Reactions: 41
Don’t get me wrong, Sage is a stupid name - but this is pathetic 🥴

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.