Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
😴 😴 the constant cycle on this thread of ‘Jess is so unclean’ > ‘I can’t do basic hygiene when I’m depressed’ > ‘it seems like Jess is probably depressed’ is mind numbing!

In the entire 3 or 4 years I’ve followed Jess, from memory, I don’t think she’s even mentioned or implied she’s suffering or has suffered from depression so the constant speculation as to why her hygiene habits are so strange is so boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I’m gonna say it

All I see in the Christmas tree stories is two siblings putting up the tree

There I said it

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
So basically have I got this right ?

- Jess goes online orders loads of clothes to do a insta fashion show.
- does loads of swipe ups so her loyal followers are fooled into buying stuff.
- she then returns the whole lot, and cashes in from the swipe ups.
- then some poor honest buggers buy the returned items unbeknown that Jess has used them to earn money and stretched out and sweated in 🤮.

I really think Jess is treading a fine line. Showing followers something she loves and will actually keep and wear is fine but adding swipe ups to items she has no intention of keep is taking the piss.

Reactions: 27

Furnessian

VIP Member
Someone here said earlier in the thread that she looks like Jon’s Unreal Gammon in that dress and I am still laughing at that (sorry can’t remember who, but you’re a funny fucker) x

• Haha
Reactions: 24

KNYE_19

The dress is a violation but whats really annoyed me is her inability to take "criticism". Shes openly asked for peoples opinions and when she's been told that it's not to peoples taste etc she has to do a passive aggressive story like "I did say that it was too big"! The fact that its too big is the least of its problems...it looks like she's wearing Bubbles fat suit off Little Britain. Awful awful awful!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Sorry but I’m still in tears of laughter watching her reel and I can see she is REALLY trying to make it work. The way it’s hanging off her body like a slice of ham and considering she’s so obsessed with gammon I can see why she loves it so much. Let’s hope she doesn’t accidentally eat it🤣🤣
787FC8D5-CE9F-4A4D-91DE-D077D913C68A.jpeg

Spotted a picture of Jess in her ham dress
3895B301-7E7B-4752-A163-9105486FBE34.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

AuntieSocial

I also really dislike the Klarna culture she’s promoting. Encouraging her followers to get into debt while she cashes in.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Wow so much body shaming on this post :(

I get that she doesn't help herself by eating rubbish all the time but there's really no need for some of the things you're saying!

Speaking from personal experience, I lost a lot of weight and developed a binge eating disorder and In return put a lot of weight back on. I'm not one to stick up for her because some things she does really annoys me. However you don't know what goes on behind close doors. Need to just chill 😫
We don’t need a moderator but thank you for your input.

• Haha
  • Wow

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: wash ya hair ya filthy mare, god knows there’s time to spare!

(A nod to having more time in 2020 than EVER BEFORE and also that she literally has *nothing* else to do except go to work!!)

• Heart

Annie65

VIP Member
I have to be honest. I didn’t think any of those boxes are worth buying. It’s all just crap, cheap shit

Sozhun

VIP Member
Anyone else clock her saying mili was having a post work nap? Wtf. I'd understand if he worked long shifts or did a physical job but sitting on his arse all day wearing a headset at home warrants a nap?
They are the real life Wayne and Waynetta Slob

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Furnessian

VIP Member
Speaking as a fat person myself, I think you have to be extra-fastidious about hygiene because people are so quick to point the finger at you. (Some) people expect you to have greasy hair and be sweaty so I make sure I never am. I shower before the gym and after because if someone in the class is stinking, at least I know it isn’t me, even though people may be quick to think it is based on my size.
Also, you do need to shower or bathe daily and especially so if you are big because you are more likely to sweat and chafe and no one wants that, it’s horrible.

On top of this, Jess is also trying to make a living (at least partly) on selling plus-sized people a lifestyle to aspire to. No one aspires to being a sweaty mess in ill-fitting, unflattering clothes and footwear, surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 18