Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was one of the posters who assumed she was fairly close to the beach ..oops ! Even soo, a drive out and a walk twice a week would not be an unreasonable thing for her to do especially with the hours she works.

And whilst I thought she looked nice yesterday, it was hardly the outfit for a walk on the beach in winter ! She looked like she was dolled up for a lunch date!

Reactions: 7
I thought she lived near the beach too, didn’t realise it was a car journey away.

Reactions: 1
I notice she'd been on the beach a couple of times now since it was mentioned on here. Good on her, will do her the world of good.

Reactions: 9
This weird potato sack top does absolutely nothing for her.. why does she insist on dressing like a 15 year old? Considering it’s paid partnership too I’m pretty sure she’s just making it work so she can get paid. It looks hideous
FD22830D-827A-4A56-B338-10F39AB90A1B.png

Reactions: 10
This weird potato sack top does absolutely nothing for her.. why does she insist on dressing like a 15 year old? Considering it’s paid partnership too I’m pretty sure she’s just making it work so she can get paid. It looks hideous
View attachment 337707
Everything about that outfit is wrong. The shacket is too short, the cropped top is too small and of course the terrible mom jeans she’s squeezed herself into. She said she doesn’t suit teddy coats but I’m sure it would look better than that monstrosity.

If she was 15 it would be forgivable but a woman in her early 30s should be able to look in the mirror and see that outfit does nothing for her at all, despite what her sheep like followers tell her.

Reactions: 9
Oh no, not those mom jeans again! Who told all the BoPo lot they looked good?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everything about that outfit is wrong. The shacket is too short, the cropped top is too small and of course the terrible mom jeans she’s squeezed herself into. She said she doesn’t suit teddy coats but I’m sure it would look better than that monstrosity.

If she was 15 it would be forgivable but a woman in her early 30s should be able to look in the mirror and see that outfit does nothing for her at all, despite what her sheep like followers tell her.
I completely agree ...but also wasn't this the outfit from a few weeks ago ? Why is she reposting it again...it was awful first time round !

Reactions: 7
Same hair washing bollocks 🙄

And yah, the dress looks like ham.

At least people are being honest in the comments for once. Usually they are licking her arse.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s received some honest comments about that dress on the grid. It’s clearly very oversized so she definitely didn’t size up 🙄

Reactions: 5
She's really referencing this thread about her hair washing I'm wondering if she is not posting as much because of this thread

Reactions: 4
Says a lot when Poppy comments that, it’s absolutely ridiculous. The funny thing is she probably doesn’t even mean it. Shows how fake that friendship is! Look at all the strangers actsully telling her the truth. She looks like a pork sausage
93C1F2A2-3475-48B7-9387-89D1847C387C.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.