Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
I can’t get over the amount of pure FAKERY in those comments!! She looks like an obese pigs nut sack!!! How can anyone say that looks good?! I don’t trust anything these idiots say it’s all fake

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Puddypants

Chatty Member
Okay yes sorry I didn’t mean it like that they can’t get out of bed what I meant which I should have worded it better
I dont want to be 'that' person who nitpicks but depression and mental illness as a whole is so misunderstood and stigmatised,and so many people will assume that because one depressed person can do what another depressed person can't,that they are faking it or aren't genuine

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Scragbags

VIP Member
hqdefault.jpg

Fluffy/velour tracksuits just remind me of waynetta slob. It's all I can see.

Some of those dresses she had on are nice for Christmas but a bit pointless when most of us aren't going to be out partying

• Haha
Considering she’s done fuck all all week and she’s hyped up this haul for days.... in the interest of trying to sell the clothes through her AF links, it would’ve done her no harm to have done her hair nice and put a bit of effort in to her appearance

Madamex

VIP Member
Who wears their pjs all night in bed and then wakes up, has a shower and puts them back on? I never would.

• Sick

Charliebilly

Jess isn’t depressed she’s just a SLOBBBB she’s vile and it’s getting worse.

I have waist long hair and if I’m desperate for time or what ever would rather wash my hair and leave it un styled. At least it’s clean.

I’ve even washed it in soap before now when I was stuck in a hotel.

shes a munter and she’s ruining her life for the gram. She gets a million gifted things?? crack on luv at least I’ve got a waistline and can physically reach around to wash my asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Furnessian

VIP Member
I’m a size 18/20 with a big belly and would never wear a bodycon dress, they show every ripple and roll and though I do think you should wear what you want, why on earth would you want to wear such an unflattering garment?

The crop tops and bottoms that accentuate the belly aren’t a good look either, yet all the plus size influencers seem to love them. No girls, you look terrible. I’m not saying you have to wear a smock but there are loads of flattering clothes for pluse sizes out there these days, why are they generally all wearing such awful stuff?

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
I dunno why she bothers with the sporadic zoom gym sessions. She eats way more than she looses through exercise and you can’t out train a bad diet. She hasn’t expressed she does it for mental well-being so I can only conclude it’s for content.
also, why does she grief Milli for spending his week off doing tip runs and tidying their messy house whilst she sits on her lazy arse eating and watching films? Why doesn’t she help him the lazy mare?

Lurkaroundyou

I really don’t get when they say size up . Does my head in.
Those pajamas look like they fit so I’d say she is a size 30 but in some occasions gets ina. Size 28 or 32.

she needs to stop lying to herself. She is no way a size 24.
This logic so so flawed. PLT is notorious for bad sizing, as is boohoo. I wear size 16 in YoursClothing, size 18 in M&S, size 20 in Primark, but some size 24 stuff from PLT and Boohoo hasn’t fitted me, does that make me a size 26? Just because one item of cheap material has a certain size on it doesn’t make it accurate.

• Heart

GossBoss

VIP Member
Waaaaaaahhhh
What is wrong with you all 🤷🤣🤷
Peas are life ! I love peas !
There's nothing wrong with peas on a Sunday dinner, or any dinner for that matter 🤣🤣
Frozen, fresh or tinned - gimme all the peas 😜😜
And I'm not a northerner !

• Haha