Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's put it on that credit thing that Asos has i thought ?
That Klarna thing? Oh god! 🙄 She will send stuff back, so unless it's free returns, it'll cost her! You just know most of it will be ill-fitting rubbish, like the other ASOS hauls.... 🥴

Reactions: 1
Another haul... another klarna purchase of items she’ll AF link then return.

right guys will it fit her or will she force hesrself into the on Tick fast fashion...

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell! 👀 That's one hell of a haul! 😂
She’ll keep about £67 worth but make a mint with her swipe ups.

If she really wanted to spend that kind of cash at ASOS she’d have waited till next week when there’s bound to be a Black Friday discount code.

Reactions: 7
Her poor Grandad will be exhausted carrying all that to the post office when she returns it all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’ll make triple that in affiliate revenue, I’d guess. I hate it though- it’ll all be ill fitting and horrid.

I also really dislike the Klarna culture she’s promoting. Encouraging her followers to get into debt while she cashes in.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So basically have I got this right ?

- Jess goes online orders loads of clothes to do a insta fashion show.
- does loads of swipe ups so her loyal followers are fooled into buying stuff.
- she then returns the whole lot, and cashes in from the swipe ups.
- then some poor honest buggers buy the returned items unbeknown that Jess has used them to earn money and stretched out and sweated in 🤮.

I really think Jess is treading a fine line. Showing followers something she loves and will actually keep and wear is fine but adding swipe ups to items she has no intention of keep is taking the piss.

Reactions: 27

- then some poor honest buggers buy the returned items unbeknown that Jess has used them to earn money and stretched out and sweated in 🤮.

I really think Jess is treading a fine line. Showing followers something she loves and will actually keep and wear is fine but adding swipe ups to items she has no intention of keep is taking the piss.
I think that would be a very accurate summary of what she is doing and does as I find it highly unlikely she has any intention of keeping almost £700 of clothing with the amount of clothes she has already shown in hauls over the last few months. It's very wrong that these so called influencers are allowed to make money off their followers in this way.

Reactions: 13

I think that would be a very accurate summary of what she is doing and does as I find it highly unlikely she has any intention of keeping almost £700 of clothing with the amount of clothes she has already shown in hauls over the last few months. It's very wrong that these so called influencers are allowed to make money off their followers in this way.
Unfortunately yes, this is what many many influencers do. This is how they make their money. She could literally send everything back and still make money at it, the only thing it’s cost her is her time

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately yes, this is what many many influencers do. This is how they make their money. She could literally send everything back and still make money at it, the only thing it’s cost her is her time
I'm curious as to whether companies like Asos are aware that this is what is happening? If she only added AL to the items she also kept that would be fine but not the things she returns.

I notice some of them, FFFB is a repeat offender, don't even buy the items in first place, they just put the picture on their Instagram and attach an AL....it's almost like oh I need some cash, I'll put up 4 dresses i like the look of and then just sit back and wait for money to roll in from the links...

Showing followers something she loves and will actually keep and wear is fine but adding swipe ups to items she has no intention of keep is taking the piss.
That right there is why Tattle needs to exist. To open the eyes of the fooled!

Reactions: 12
I'm curious as to whether companies like Asos are aware that this is what is happening? If she only added AL to the items she also kept that would be fine but not the things she returns.

I notice some of them, FFFB is a repeat offender, don't even buy the items in first place, they just put the picture on their Instagram and attach an AL....it's almost like oh I need some cash, I'll put up 4 dresses i like the look of and then just sit back and wait for money to roll in from the links...
This is very common, what most fashion accounts do. Sometimes they don’t even buy them - they just share links to stuff they like!

• Angry
I'd absolutley love asos to see her dancing around in all the clothes,which let's face it she will and say nope can't return them sorry.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.